Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke (35845 Views)

Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / Wire Fraud: Emmanuel Mong Arrested At Airport While Trying To Flee US / Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Nigerian Lady, JOAN EKE calls out Rev Father Uchego for allegedly beating her mother.

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/lady-calls-out-rev-father-uchego-for.html

1 Like

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
You do know that this story is a lie right? So a lady attaches a priests picture to a sensational story, posts it on LindaIkeji, Instablog9ja and Nairaland and it becomes the truth? Where is the picture of the battered mother? Where is video? So she can't even snap a common picture of the beaten mother?

I will keep on saying it that Most Nigerian women are the least bright species God created. Most of them have nothing in there brain aside dusting powder. Too daft and senseless without brains.

Just look at this lady looking like a depressed agama Lizard just brought a story to the cyber space and we have swallowed everything hook, line and sinker?

When did social media space become a Police station? Has this matter been reported to the Police? Why tarnish a priest of God and slander the church just to gain traffic?

That lady called instablog9ja and LindaiKeji... I keep on saying it that there deaths will be terrible. You make money tarnishing peoples image and slandering them. What nonsense? Una dey mad ni? Linda Ikeji you have a child oo. Your child will be very useless oo.

This priest is someone's Son, brother and Priest. You can't just tarnish peoples image and expect to go free.

Everytime we keep on saying Nigerian Men abuse their ladies. What about hopeless, retardded Nigerian women that slander men? Who will fight for us? I wont be suprised if this lady told the priest he is not meant to be a priest! I won't be surprised if the fooolish mother in question first of all attacked the priest!

Fear most Nigerian women. Especially girls of this new age. They are senseless, rettarded, manipulative, non productive and useless. All they know is eat, give birth to babies and die without any meaningful contribution to planet earth.

If you are a foreigner or Nigerian planning to marry a Nigerian lady, I advise you to quit. They bring nothing to the table aside frustration, depression and evil. Its better you marry a Ghanaian, South African or Ethiopian women. Those ones at least have sense.

On a more terrible Note, MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN FOR ME ARE ONLY GOOD FOR SEX. NOTHING MORE.

I stand to be corrected

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Dechymmytv(f): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Why did you come to social media to say it, were you not supposed to beat up anybody that touches your mother (including soldiers grin)

Watch the dangerous moment an African Soldier demonstrates voodoo bullet proof to a journalist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTaqQujkgzU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
The game is against the pastors.... lipsrsealed

Dra

3 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by ExAngel007(f): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
some rev fr feel as if they should be worship to much ego

5 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by philip0906(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lol...jokers

1 Like

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Jayslicky: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Your mother is equal to the man so there is no need to complain, if the man beats your mum your mum should also beat him up, 50/50, your mum should stop disgracing herself and make her fellow feminists proud.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by tstx(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Video or it didn't happen

3 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by dayleke: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
What is going on?

4 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Beast
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by hisexcellency34: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
H
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by ElsonMorali: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
So you brought it on social media. Have you reported him to his Bishop?

First time I'm hearing that a Catholic priest beat up someone...and in public too.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by loverboy442: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
i don't believe this story

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by ElsonMorali: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
You do know that this story is a lie right?

No we don't. Enlighten us further.

8 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by SimSify(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how people sleep knowing their life history is on social media..

7 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by chincuss(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
His friends beat ur mother
Since they are nobody u called the pastor out for accusations
U repent cause false complaints is a sin.

5 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
If this is true, then kudus to the reverend father.

Sheeples should be treated as sheeps.

He was beating her and she was watching him abi?

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by enemyofprogress: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
What did the woman did to the reverend father?she can't just be beated if she didn't did anything to him, all the same it is wrong of the father to have beated the woman

dominique where are you, I'm missing you like sniper

6 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by chinchonglee(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Did he jst start beating ur mom for no reason

I tink dere is more to dis story.

3 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by hisexcellency34: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Who made this 14 year boy Reverend Father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by coolcentbigman(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Why put your own picture instead of that of your mom?

Where is the evidence that shows he laid a finger on your mom??

How can he beat your old mom without anybody being there to help

Is there any witness to the crime ?

Have you reported him to the Bishop

Please answer these questions before you get any solid reply from me...

14 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by sylve11: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

were you there? angry cool

2 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by omoiyalayi(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
This one na Rev boy na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Flier: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
Probably 100% truth because it involves 2 people,she and her mother
Whereas her mother is the victim
Just wondering why she is calling him out online instead of going to the police or organize boys to beat him up
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by olaolulazio(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hope she wasn't trying to touch is di...k o grin
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by kernel001: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dechymmytv:
Why did you come to social media to say it, were you not supposed to beat up anybody that touches your mother (including soldiers grin)

Watch the dangerous moment an African Soldier demonstrates voodoo bullet proof to a journalist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTaqQujkgzU

Has she committed any offence if she tolls that part? If the Rev. Gentleman feels she has lied against him, he will sue her for libel, simple.

Why can't you respect people's options as regards to their choices?
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Offpoint: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
That's holy beating, precisely if you touch my mom I don't report.... I kill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja / Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) / LASTMA Officer Seizes A Lady's Phone, Damages It, Gets Mobbed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.