Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo (47247 Views)

Rivers Government To Demolish Bayelsa Government's Buildings In Port Harcourt / Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by laudate: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
izzou:
grinAs much as this is impressive, let's stop making it look like a governor is doing his people a favor. It's mediocre, to me

Which one is "Obaseki is working"?

Who was supposed to reconstruct it before? The people?

He simply did what he was voted in for. He was supposed to work.
Ok, instead of motivating the Edo governor to continue his good performance, you are showing him the handshake of indifference. Go to states like Kogi and Niger state, where nothing is being done and tell me what you want their citizens to say.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Oddnumber: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
dayleke:
Birdseye view of everything looks awesome..... cool

Very true. Even a bird's-eye view of Somalia looks better than Abia.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Kenturkey048(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Same kerosene Governor reconstructed Enyimba stadium Aba

why u dey waste your time on niqqas wey no know how river Niger bridge look like..apart from jibowu,ido,beggar and ojota,them know nowhere else...sanwo olu no share coke for campaign ??

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by laudate: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Yes o its the people right.

But we still gat applaud when things are done just like we critize when they aren't done (God sef dey still demand appreciation).

If obaseki decides to be sharing kerosene as his project highest na wail the people go wail while getting reelected like our blodas do

No mind dem. At least Obaseki's good performance should be commended. If we don't commend Obaseki in Edo state, is it Yahaya Bello's non-performance in Kogi that we should applaud?

2 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Adex0907(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B08uLsblgk3/?igshid=14r5gaox4ggdm

I uploaded my video for a competition on Instagram... Please view, like and drop a comment. Thanks
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by dangoteinlaw: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
The same thing that killed ambode's political career is what obaseki has started doing now. He should pray oshiomhole is not as tough and heartless as jagaban.
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by LLMG: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
God bless Governor Obaseki, God bless Edo State.
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by ubanigrant15: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
ANOTHER BANGER FOR THE PEople.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PfLaO-pats Tekno #Agege
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Harlem2(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

This same picture all the time
Especially the last one
Is Aba stagnant

4 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Crixxx: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Take a look at the stadium every thing looks substandard.

Trash
Come to ekiti and see what we have here
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Ifypresh(f): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
lipsrsealed
sundayerhun:
Obaseki
is making an impressive run with infrastructure in Edo State.

Check out the Drone Photos of the Secretariat Buildings being reconstructed by the governor.

Also, are photos of the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium undergoing reconstruction.
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Kapeter(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
You see the benefit of voting different parties and not going one way? The rest of Ss and se people una dey see. Igbinedion and his son almost ruin edo state to the ground. Thank God for osho baba. Nice concept by obaseki. After this he should focus on fighting crimes and cultism in benin, lobatan.

4 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

I can't believe a human being is defending Ikpeazu.

Abians are like slaves in Egypt, defending their oppressors and happy over onions and cucumber.

7 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Kapeter(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Crixxx:
Take a look at the stadium every thing looks substandard.

Trash
Come to ekiti and see what we have here
you mean am? Ekiti get stadium?

4 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Harlem2:

This same picture all the time
Especially the last one
Is Aba stagnant

Abia isn't stagnant, Abia is retrogressive.
It can only get worse, not better.

6 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Why not finish first, most times the ones they showcase which might still be underdeveloped might never get completed.

Check siggy,we have rmb for sale
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by HeyCorleone(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
izzou:
grin

As much as this is impressive, let's stop making it look like a governor is doing his people a favor. It's mediocre, to me

Guy God would bless you and your generation in abundance. Thank You!

We are out own problem.

Look at how someone is masturbating over Secretariat, hospital, and a stadium. Are they being built with personal money? Why else do people pay tax? It's like clapping for a dog because it barked. Isn't that its duty?

Illiteracy is destructive.

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Over hype. Edo deserves better

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Crixxx: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kapeter:

Seems you don't travel
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Cluv: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
izzou:
grin

As much as this is impressive, let's stop making it look like a governor is doing his people a favor. It's mediocre, to me

out of 12 there must Judas, them don't see anything good, always sentiment. Most people know that obaseki is working.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kapeter:

Use Google. Abi na Airtel lite you dey use?
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cluv:
out of 12 there must Judas, them don't see anything good, always sentiment. Most people know that obaseki is working.

Stop typing like an illiterate. Type properly.

No wonder your reasoning is poor.

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by seguno2: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
izzou:
grin

You are correct but since Oshiomole is hating as he tries to be a godfather, it is useful to remind the people that he, Obaseki is doing the job that he was employed by the people to do.
Abi na how you see am now

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by HeyCorleone(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kapeter:
You see the benefit of voting different parties and not going one way? The rest of Ss and se people una dey see. Igbinedion and his son almost ruin edo state to the ground. Thank God for osho baba. Nice concept by obaseki. After this he should focus on fighting crimes and cultism in benin, lobatan.

I don't understand.

Is Edo now greater than Rivers or Delta? Or even Akwa Ibom?

Because a Governor is reconstructing buildings, he is now a benchmark? Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Crixxx: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Oddnumber:

Very true. Even a bird's-eye view of Somalia looks better than Abia.

What will you say about osun?
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Kapeter(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Crixxx:

Seems you don't travel
since when?
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by seguno2: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
DLuciano:
Agreed, but past administrators that refused to work and stashed Edo money away, what did the people do to them? Was any jailed, killed or stoned?

If the people voted out their party is that not enough as doing something
Please don’t sound so hopeless. Please

2 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Crixxx: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kapeter:
since when?

The the structure in all those pictures are dilapidated. Tell your governor to use quality materials or he can come to Ekiti and learn
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by jrusky(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
izzou:
grin

Bro just dey look.

What you have just said already annoying some people who believe failure to praise anything any of their party governor did is a crime they will see you as pdp or IPOB because truth annoys them.like hell.

A governor is doing what he was voted for to do and I don't know why I should be praise him?

People hired him via vote and he must deliver simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
Crixxx:

The the structure in all those pictures are dilapidated. Tell your governor to use quality materials or he can come to Ekiti and learn
oga post the ekiti stadium pictures let's see

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by greenprince(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
izzou:

The question should be "If the people had a chance to do all these, will they do it? "

If Igbenedion walked into a public gathering, will they question him? Or will they cheer him up?

I can't say a security man was impressive for opening a gate
I can't say a cashier was impressive for lodging my cash
I can't say a driver was impressive for driving from point A to point B.

The problem with Nigeria is the people. Tomorrow, when he seeks reelection, he will list the "Reconstruction of a government building" as an achievement..... As if he did the government and his people a favor

Thank you.
Nigerians have had it so bad that good governance is like impossible magic to them.

Imagine the trash being celebrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). / Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured / APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.