Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) (62328 Views)

George Floyd's Death, His Killers And The Nigerian Connection / Cultists Chase New Member To His Home, Attacked His Entire Family & Neighbors / Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by MasterSteps: 2:11am On Aug 03, 2019
Duggedised12:
The truth is cultism can never be eradicated . Big and top politicians are in it, drug cartels, human traffickers even to join HK, you must blend. undecided. Even thugs that serve as errand boys and back up security for politicians and lastly even security operatives dont know about army, but i can assure you,most policemen belong.

What's HK? I know it has to do with Yahoo but what's the full meaning.
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by BlackfireX: 2:12am On Aug 03, 2019
uuzba:

They obviously don't advertise it as that
You fall into debt or something. You see no way out. One of them comes and pays off your debt. You are grateful. Next thing, you owe him/them.
You must pay back...you must join cult or else they go and take their money/ help back.

More like scammers
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by odigbosky(m): 6:31am On Aug 03, 2019
MasterSteps:

Hustle Kingdom

1 Like

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by condralbedez: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2019
ruggedtimi:
hahaha...Rugged you. Disembark from such cappings
bro nah our mother tongue be that, all of us deck for our mother deck
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Duggedised12(f): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2019
MasterSteps:

i dont know o, Just hear it every now and then ,will ask around.
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Hoodbilonia: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Actually its HQ
But due to hearsay dumbos call iy HK
Cos warri boys nor fit pronounce Q.
HQ means headquarters.
Dats like a magnethouse .with a magnet in the middle representing the highest picker,person wey geh hpuse/rent house/buyhouse begin ahow boys wetin dey sup for street. But ogume must involve.
Its HQ. Not HK
Duggedised12:
i dont know o, Just hear it every now and then ,will ask around.
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by subcbouy: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2019
blackgold90:

Lol what is the difference am kind of confused now
haha you well or you bam grin
bam- for Klans
well- for Norse
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Duggedised12(f): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Actually its HQ
But due to hearsay dumbos call iy HK
Cos warri boys nor fit pronounce Q.
HQ means headquarters.
Dats like a magnethouse .with a magnet in the middle representing the highest picker,person wey geh hpuse/rent house/buyhouse begin ahow boys wetin dey sup for street. But ogume must involve.
Its HQ. Not HK
Someone said it means "hustle kingdom" ,so your explanation might just be wrong. Mr ITK
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Hoodbilonia: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2019
I defined it for u very simple. Whats the diff twn ehat i wrote.
Hustle kingdom. Headquarters
Paid by who.or rented by who
1 main street boy to accomodate more street boys from far and wide
Duggedised12:
Someone said it means "hustle kingdom" ,so your explanation might just be wrong. Mr ITK
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by uuzba(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2019
BlackfireX:

More like scammers
Exactly!
And that's how people fall in and are unable to come out
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by MasterSteps: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2019
odigbosky:

Hustle Kingdom
Thanks.
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by BlackfireX: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
uuzba:

Exactly!
And that's how people fall in and are unable to come out

Tears, sorrows and blood.... Dem regular trademark
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Enoch07: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
remi1444:
I just checked your profile and saw how unkept the gutter mouse calling someone a Jew.
hope you being a "Hebrew Man" elevates you for poverty? may you be the next to be trending on NL front-page after your h.acking to d..eath experienc from your fellow vulture.
dangote!! u see that house behind me, it's mine. am fuccking employed unlike your unemployed ass. anyways back to d topic. i was just trying to play wit a brother, but it looks like u r too frustrated to even noticed. I was born and breed in ph, but I was and I've never been involved in any form of cultism nevertheless if u stay in ph as long as I have, you will know those words are our everyday something a cult member or not. whoever u are don't wise death on a fellow man. stay bless

1 Like

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Duggedised12(f): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I defined it for u very simple. Whats the diff twn ehat i wrote.
Hustle kingdom. Headquarters
Paid by who.or rented by who
1 main street boy to accomodate more street boys from far and wide
the difference is you said those that called it HK were dumbos where as you were the dumbo forming street wise when you didnt even know Hk was the real deal not HQ. undecided. Whatever!
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Ryan03(f): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Duggedised12:
The truth is cultism can never be eradicated . Big and top politicians are in it, drug cartels, human traffickers even to join HK, you must blend. undecided. Even thugs that serve as errand boys and back up security for politicians and lastly even security operatives dont know about army, but i can assure you,most policemen belong.

You Dont know about army but most policemen belong? Its obvious that you are not normal undecided
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Duggedised12(f): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ryan03:
You Dont know about army but most policemen belong? Its obvious that you are not normal undecided
it means i know some police are cultist but dont know about army cos i have not been close to someone in the army, i hope you can comprehend now?
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Hoodbilonia: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Stop hating dumbo
U a hater
Its HQ
No be only hustle kingdom
Na
Uk
Fool

Duggedised12:
the difference is you said those that called it HK were dumbos where as you were the dumbo forming street wise when you didnt even know Hk was the real deal not HQ. undecided. Whatever!
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Duggedised12(f): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Stop hating dumbo
U a hater
Its HQ
No be only hustle kingdom
Na
Uk
Fool

lol ,nor be only "hater " undecided .A fool that refuses to take correction and learn, thinks he is wise in his own eyes and everyone one else is the fool. Look in the mirror ,i dont have time for mannerless oafs raised in dysfunctional homes. Have a miserable day . undecided
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Hoodbilonia: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
U a hater
Fool
Go get that money
Stop hating niggi
Duggedised12:
lol ,nor be only "hater " undecided .A fool that refuses to take correction and learn, thinks he is wise in his own eyes and everyone one else is the fool. Look in the mirror ,i dont have time for mannerless oafs raised in dysfunctional homes. Have a miserable day . undecided
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Duggedised12(f): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
U a hater
Fool
Go get that money
Stop hating niggi
wetin dey worry this one, which drug are you on? Trams, codeine or a mixture of both? Lol go play elsewhere child,this is a no dreg zone. Lol.
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Ryan03(f): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
feeloscar:
Make dem join kegite club. Gyration for kegite club pass all the confra put together.
They have infiltrated kegite o, it is now a cover for cultists

1 Like

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Hoodbilonia: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Forget bro
Nobody fears sars
The ish is most sars are cultists n r madly drug abused oriented
Imagine sars handling ak 47 after smoking colorado
Late K low waz my schl mate at uniben dat got killed by sars stray bullet..pol edu.
Any funny move u r a goner
If their patrol van pass u.
Even okada wit uber man dey fear
You know why
Sars. The s means stray bullet
Nostradamus:
this post is so funny!!

Boss you really think cultists can kill a man under police protection?

You don't know that when cultists hear SARS dem dey quickly pick marathon race?

Cultists only show false boldness when they're up against a singular,harmless student.

When I was still in school,an event happened in my lodge.one useless eiye man,heard he's the third in command,woo a lady in my lodge.she politely told him off,the eiye guy took it personal and rained some slap on the lady also start threatening all of us that are the girl's hostelmates.we were so scared,but a guy who was also crushing on the lady(it was because of him that the eiye boy slapped the lady)couldn't bear it.he picked his phone and make some calls.shortly after, some sars arrived.when the officers came,the eiye man was so frightened you can see the fear written all over him.

Last I heard,ayo(the eiye boy)was in olokuta prison(a prison in akure).the guy, Steve(he's igbo,i heard he paid the SARS guys to ensure that ayo rot in jail,dunno how true.but Steve's folks are quite rich)is getting set for an engagement with the lady, bukola.

One thing I noticed about these cultists,most of them are low-life touts with no respectable achievement,a great number of them(mostly those who're always active and carry cult matter for head as if cultism is their family's business)hardly graduate.the only thing they can point to in their life is the cultism they're in.

The sad thing I noticed about them,a lot of them are from poor homes(shouldn't the situation at home motivate them to sit up?).

The ironic thing I noticed about them, despite claims of been rugged,controlling things,and other false claims they make,they always get scared and jittery whenever they hear SARS.
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by BABSSSOO(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Nostradamus:
this post is so funny!!

Boss you really think cultists can kill a man under police protection?

You don't know that when cultists hear SARS dem dey quickly pick marathon race?

Cultists only show false boldness when they're up against a singular,harmless student.

When I was still in school,an event happened in my lodge.one useless eiye man,heard he's the third in command,woo a lady in my lodge.she politely told him off,the eiye guy took it personal and rained some slap on the lady also start threatening all of us that are the girl's hostelmates.we were so scared,but a guy who was also crushing on the lady(it was because of him that the eiye boy slapped the lady)couldn't bear it.he picked his phone and make some calls.shortly after, some sars arrived.when the officers came,the eiye man was so frightened you can see the fear written all over him.

Last I heard,ayo(the eiye boy)was in olokuta prison(a prison in akure).the guy, Steve(he's igbo,i heard he paid the SARS guys to ensure that ayo rot in jail,dunno how true.but Steve's folks are quite rich)is getting set for an engagement with the lady, bukola.

One thing I noticed about these cultists,most of them are low-life touts with no respectable achievement,a great number of them(mostly those who're always active and carry cult matter for head as if cultism is their family's business)hardly graduate.the only thing they can point to in their life is the cultism they're in.

The sad thing I noticed about them,a lot of them are from poor homes(shouldn't the situation at home motivate them to sit up?).

The ironic thing I noticed about them, despite claims of been rugged,controlling things,and other false claims they make,they always get scared and jittery whenever they hear SARS.
they are cowards, most of them cannot stand up to you alone, that's why they need the numbers when they move aimlessly around. they can't challenge you, one one one,once he talks, and you reply, him sef don they fear, cause him no know who you be. stupid low lifes
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by feeloscar(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2019
pyro62:

Are you laka that?
Ayam laka dis
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Nostradamus: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Forget bro
Nobody fears sars
The ish is most sars are cultists n r madly drug abused oriented
Imagine sars handling ak 47 after smoking colorado
Late K low waz my schl mate at uniben dat got killed by sars stray bullet..pol edu.
Any funny move u r a goner
If their patrol van pass u.
Even okada wit uber man dey fear
You know why
Sars. The s means stray bullet
i agree that SARS have their own for body. But these cultists are plain nuisance,imagine slapping a lady and also threatening her neighbors simply because you woo her and she refused your advances. The problem with these cultists is that when they're in their large numbers,they feel they are untouchable and above the law,they've forgotten that some people can easily handle cultists and their likes-SARS.(this is also common with other criminals.criminals generally feel they're smarter and stronger than everyone,until they meet their Waterloo).

I read sometimes ago(should be up to a month now)on this forum, some NBM cultists wanted to initiate a boy in the bush,the boy couldn't bear the beatings,so he immediately picked race,somehow he managed to outrun the aiye boys and run into his house,in his neighbourhood. The next day, the NBm boys came to his neighborhood and start beating him right there. The aiye boys took it too far by assaulting his neighbors.one of the neighbors call the police and they rushed there,it was when the aiye boys got arrested that he come clear for their eyes that cultists,like other criminals,are not totally invincible.

Yes,we all hate SARS,but cultists(no matter how deadly)no fit wait when them hear that name-SARS.It's like those guys are trained specially to handle these cultists.

I still remember when some SARS guys subdue some cultists(and some adebasket boys)in oshinle here in akure. One of those adebasket men,people dread this dude a lot,chop slaps sotey,even me self pity am.

1 Like

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by KeysNG(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
It's KK
Not kkk
Klansman konfraternity

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by dederocs(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
If only humans can know themselves, rather than trying to be like or impress everyone...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) / Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.