Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) (76641 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Coolestheart: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:
why is she smiling fake smile?
And why do you think the smile is "fake'?
Why would she "fake " the smile?
Shea.. If you no talk negative things to people e no dey sweet you..... Detective lilmax
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Stifferlaws: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wow

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Mikepenny5(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
darlenese:
long throat wife . I know why she married him. don't ask me why . i just know
Aproko tell us , if it’s his joystick
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
darlenese:

Long banana grin

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
noblealuu:
Look at the other urchin with unclad backside...

Indecency

Sagging things grin
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dis man tallness No be here oooo
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by horlique(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
darlenese:
it may be smaller.. in length..just saying.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Champneys: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Just look at the bloody photographer and his batty crack on full display!
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Prizos125:
This lady must certainly have something to offer. Thinking of a way to get is attention with a bigger backside? The look no more than BOTCHO CREAM your #1 backside and curve cream. WhatsApp or call 08135539481

Stop adverting this userless 419 cream here, with fake pictures...

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:

Fake smile??

Forget what u are thinking ooo...that smile is from confirm climax...if that man show u him gbola....u go fear....
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by calculator123(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
Salmoneus:
I heard unusually tall people have short life spans, someone educate me pls?
Correct. Their heart does alot of job to pump blood around the body. This makes the heart weak at a faster rate this leading to death.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Chanchit: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
UniportAgbero:

She meant long throat... Like the wife needed a long d*ck

Ha! If na by that one, if the man is as long down there as he is physically, then the woman no go fit collect am finish o. Cos na so these ladies go dey look for big thing, when dem see am, dem go begin cry for help.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:
I don't see that smile as fake I can see the woman loves him.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Bellotelli: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is the type of person nepa should employ grin angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
tooth4tooth:
No matter who you are or what you do,you can find love anywhere .Congratulations to him. kiss
Or love will find you wink
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chanchit:

I hope you know he's not that rich, he said it him self.
And his surname is Agoro, not Ogoro.

Off point...you didn't get the gist
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by jahbiz: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:
definitely a fake one..... there is a pain inside every man.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by tociano009(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin ;D2

Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by SocialJustice: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
gurunlocker:
Hope she no go flee when she see ponran long like a 3 year old boy height...
You think they haven't bleeped before now. I'm sure the D is what is making her so excited.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by LarryBee1k: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
M
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
tooth4tooth:
No matter who you are or what you do,you can find love anywhere .Congratulations to him. kiss

Why not when his cassava will be 10fttongue
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by maekkyrain(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin grin ;Dbroz u stretch..... Congrats

Sale your empty ink cateriage
call me on 09024725131 or whatsapp
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by mallamnari: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
darlenese:

I know why, but if u ask he might just give you some that us if you can handle it
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
why dat idiot cm open yansh for camera angry
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by babsthegreat: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The guy is tall like me grin
na lie u lie u are very short
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by iammolise(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
If am ever opportuned to meet this man in my lifetime, I've got just two questions;
1. Very sincerely, do u absolutely honestly consider this height a blessing to u or a Purnishment ?
2. No hard feelings bro but just to keep curiosity at rest, How long is ur dick? (asking for a lady friend) grin
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nathayas: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
They will be equal in bed
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Gkemz: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
With this kind of height i doubt if he can drive a small car like golf, almera with someone sitting comfortably at his back.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by desmond2pk: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Just called him, he said its not true, that bloggers are liars.
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by firfinch(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ummm, I'm just imagining how the tailor took his measurements, he must have employed the use of a ladder or table
Re: Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) by Abdulsalam32: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
mhen ....destiny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.