Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony (14687 Views)

Economic points in Alex Otti's inauguration speech / FG Launchs Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, Fifth In UNIMAID / Solar Hybrid Mini-Grid: REA Electrifies Ogun State Community After 200 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by NGpatriot: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
36 Universities totally off the National grid will free up many MWs of electricity for the rest of the country to consume.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by Angelfrost(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
wink2015:

Shame on Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan that the federal university Otuoke is yet to record any developmental strides.

He that gave some federal university ended up turning his own federal university Otuoke a glorified college.

Yeah... Can we also say shame on Buhari and Yar'Adua that most parts of the core North are still academically backwards?...

I never realized Jonathan was also a University administrator in addition to being president of Nigeria... I am in awe of your deductive abilities. undecided
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by titiloyeblog: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hi, isha327.. How are you doing?
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by mrwilly: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
xzmastonmobility@126.com
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by sonnie10: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
wink2015:

Shame on Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan that the federal university Otuoke is yet to record any developmental strides.

He that gave some federal university ended up turning his own federal university Otuoke a glorified college.
Listen to yourself. GEJ was able to build universities (Otuoke and many others) but to you, Buhari should instead be glorified for putting street lights in them.
Sense is far from some people.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by frowland(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
Good that the African Leaders are Beginning to understand the power of Hydro Electricity. More such projects please. Nigeria belongs to us all!

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Hydro?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by KunAviero(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wow, how much did this project cost?
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by chinedumoooo: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
President
Muhammadu
Buhari remain the man to beat among ex-president of the country.
My able president,bravo.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by Ndjones(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
All4real2:
and your mind com tell Se this one na federal university it is their state university they named after Alex Ekwueme
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) is a relatively young Nigerian University located in Ndufu Alike Ikwo Local Government Area in the South Eastern State of Ebonyi.

Common sense is not common bastard!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by Ejusni(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
Good that the African Leaders are Beginning to understand the power of Hydro Electricity. More such projects please. Nigeria belongs to us all!

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

hydro electricity? you need to read the story first before commenting like a daft human... instead of you to read the story carefully you are rushing to advertise your service as if anyone will even patronise.
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by COMPAQ(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
I hope its going to power much more than street lights?? 2.8Mw is way too much for just street lights. Led ones at that.
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by terrymason(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
zone51:
This guy is a scammer. Avoid him. @supermod, @seun, @lalasticlala please delete this account.
seriously? Lol... wanted to give him a business card job before...
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by zone51: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
terrymason:
seriously? Lol... wanted to give him a business card job before...

Yes, he will ask you to pay, promise to deliver the following day, you won't hear from him, if you contact him, he will say his generator was bad, he has finished the job, he will send it in 30mins time, 2days after, he will start praying for surviving malaria, like that like that...just search his number here on NL, you will see his other abandoned account
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by subcbouy: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wind farm another alternative. Government should not solemnly focus on this alone and should also grant research purposes for further development
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by mayor0780: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
PrinceKevin01:

It's a federal project one is in my school Bayero University Kano, almost complete
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Does it only powers the street lights?
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by siksak: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
todaysecho:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will on Friday, commission a 2.8MW Solar Hybrid power plant at the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo(FUNAI).

“VP Osinbajo in Enugu airport enroute Ebonyi to commission a 2.8MW Solar Hybrid power plant @ Fed University Ndufu Alike Ikwo. It’s the 1st of what ‘ll happen in all fed uni & teaching hospitals in the Next Level agenda of the Buhari administration. Ebonyi and Enugu Govs with VP.” Laolu Akande, Osinbajo’s media aide said on Friday afternoon.

Today’s Echo gathers that the project is the initiative of the Rural Electrification Across Nigeria(REA
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) is a relatively young Nigerian University located in Ndufu Alike Ikwo Local Government Area in the South Eastern State of Ebonyi.

According to Damilola Ogunbiyi, MD/CEO, REA, in a bid to foster female participation in the power sector, under the EEP STEM Female Internship Programme, 20 female students at FUNAI, received technical and practical training during the construction phase of this project

The Vice President is expected to share his thoughts on renewable energy, commission the FUNAI solar hybrid facility and take a tour around the facility.

Today’s Echo gathered that the Solar Hybrid Power project currently powers 287 street lights installed at the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ebonyi state spanning 7.5km

https://www.todaysecho.com/features/osinbajo-to-commission-solar-hybrid-power-plant-in-alex-ekwueme-university-ebonyi/
the orientation of those panel is poor. Suppose to tilt at angle. I designed the one at Kwasu. It has 800 solar pannel that supply the street lights. It is 250kv
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by siksak: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
todaysecho:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will on Friday, commission a 2.8MW Solar Hybrid power plant at the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo(FUNAI).

“VP Osinbajo in Enugu airport enroute Ebonyi to commission a 2.8MW Solar Hybrid power plant @ Fed University Ndufu Alike Ikwo. It’s the 1st of what ‘ll happen in all fed uni & teaching hospitals in the Next Level agenda of the Buhari administration. Ebonyi and Enugu Govs with VP.” Laolu Akande, Osinbajo’s media aide said on Friday afternoon.

Today’s Echo gathers that the project is the initiative of the Rural Electrification Across Nigeria(REA

According to Damilola Ogunbiyi, MD/CEO, REA, in a bid to foster female participation in the power sector, under the EEP STEM Female Internship Programme, 20 female students at FUNAI, received technical and practical training during the construction phase of this project

The Vice President is expected to share his thoughts on renewable energy, commission the FUNAI solar hybrid facility and take a tour around the facility.

Today’s Echo gathered that the Solar Hybrid Power project currently powers 287 street lights installed at the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ebonyi state spanning 7.5km

https://www.todaysecho.com/features/osinbajo-to-commission-solar-hybrid-power-plant-in-alex-ekwueme-university-ebonyi/
the orientation of those panel is poor. Suppose to tilt at angle. I designed the one at Kwasu. It has 800 solar pannel that supply the street lights. It is 250kw
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by terrymason(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
zone51:

Yes, he will ask you to pay, promise to deliver the following day, you won't hear from him, if you contact him, he will say his generator was bad, he has finished the job, he will send it in 30mins time, 2days after, he will start praying for surviving malaria, like that like that...just search his number here on NL, you will see his other abandoned account
hahahaha.... just look up the time he registered his Account...(that one na red light self)
Told me to pay, I said he should check my profile out on nairaland... and see how long have been here... he should send the low quality work to me first and i will pay him... brother when mumu jakpa...
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by Citytrend: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2019
zone51:
This guy is a scammer. Avoid him. @supermod, @seun, @lalasticlala please delete this account.
We both work together uncle. You might have haller out with Kevin. He is a straight forward person
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony by zone51: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Citytrend:
My dear Kevin is not a bad person. Have worked with him on 3 separate designs. You might have fallen out with him.

Only thing I can say about him is that he is a no nonsense person

Lol...Kevin, I know it's you. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki / Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC / An Evening At The TBS BRT Terminus - A Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.