Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

How Long Will It Take To Get A Refund On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Long Will It Take To Get A Refund On Fiverr (1058 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Getting A Refund On Cash App When Sent To The Wrong Person / How Do I Get A Refund On Copa Airlines? / How To Get Swift Refund On Disputed Card Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will It Take To Get A Refund On Fiverr by prettytasha(f): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hi guys . I placed an order for a gig on Fiverr to get Instagram likes (even if the likes were bots doesn't matter ) I explained to the seller that I needed a quick turnaround time and he agreed , it's been over 24 hours and I'm yet to see any results , and the seller was unable to deliver and my client is disappointed .I have opened a dispute already and asked for a refund because it's obvious the seller can't do the job . He claims he has sent the likes to a post as agreed , but I haven't seen any significant change infact what's there is what's generated by the original post on Instagram , I have opened a dispute and asked for a refund , how long will it take to get my money back . The annoying thing is i ordered this job because I found out that the seller is a Nigerian , just wanted to help a fellow Nigerian and he messed everything up.

How long will it take for me to get a refund pls

Re: How Long Will It Take To Get A Refund On Fiverr by akp202(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
As indicated from d image u uploaded...the seller ( Stamp_scoffield)would have to accept the cancellation request within two days before that can be refunded. If after two days he does not accept d cancellation then it the task would be automatically cancelled then u will get ur refund. Don't also forget he may also reject d cancellation after which support become ur next option.
Re: How Long Will It Take To Get A Refund On Fiverr by prettytasha(f): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
akp202:
As indicated from d image u uploaded...the seller ( Stamp_scoffield)would have to accept the cancellation request within two days before that can be refunded. If after two days he does not accept d cancellation then it the task would be automatically cancelled then u will get ur refund. Don't also forget he may also reject d cancellation after which support become ur next option.
exactly I don't want to be going back and forth with him if he declines . So I would like to know the next step to take if he declines
Re: How Long Will It Take To Get A Refund On Fiverr by akp202(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
prettytasha:
exactly I don't want to be going back and forth with him if he declines . So I would like to know the next step to take if he declines
if he decline contact support
Re: How Long Will It Take To Get A Refund On Fiverr by superwitboss: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2019
prettytasha:
Hi guys . I placed an order for a gig on Fiverr to get Instagram likes (even if the likes were bots doesn't matter ) I explained to the seller that I needed a quick turnaround time and he agreed , it's been over 24 hours and I'm yet to see any results , and the seller was unable to deliver and my client is disappointed .I have opened a dispute already and asked for a refund because it's obvious the seller can't do the job . He claims he has sent the likes to a post as agreed , but I haven't seen any significant change infact what's there is what's generated by the original post on Instagram , I have opened a dispute and asked for a refund , how long will it take to get my money back . The annoying thing is i ordered this job because I found out that the seller is a Nigerian , just wanted to help a fellow Nigerian and he messed everything up.

How long will it take for me to get a refund pls

It's a simple task, I wonder why he was unable to deliver, have you been able to resolve it? If you are still interested I can help you out and you will pay after delivery.
How many likes are you looking at.?
Re: How Long Will It Take To Get A Refund On Fiverr by prettytasha(f): 12:47am On Aug 07, 2019
superwitboss:

It's a simple task, I wonder why he was unable to deliver, have you been able to resolve it? If you are still interested I can help you out and you will pay after delivery.
How many likes are you looking at.?
hi , I'm just seeing this , I need about 80k likes on a post

(1) (Reply)

.... / Dropshipping 2020. Start Your Ecommerce Business Without Stocking Products / 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.