Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 AM

Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) (37045 Views)

Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested / 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) / Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Draught: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
;Dawe
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
engllishmart:

I saw it on Fb. I doubt if anybody can stand watching that video twice. Cutting off both legs of a living human being with matchet while he screams in antagonizing pain.
omo if u no gt mynd, u no fit watch dha levels o..d man gt mind die..nd na gals dey video am o

1 Like

Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
irony is that the burners and the burnee are all robbers
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I remember participating in jungle justice once at Computer Village.

This guy had been accused of stealing an Iphone.

When we searched him, he had a Samsung S9, brand new, with his family pictures. No iPhone!

Yet the crowd insisted on lynching him....

I was relishing keeping his phone. Someone had brought petrol and the bonfire was set grin

6 guys had surrounded this slender looking guy.

As they advanced towards him, i saw some pictures and shouted : "WAIT!!!!!!!" shocked shocked shocked

Before the words died in my throat,

Attackers 1 and 2 were floating in the air in slow motion shocked shocked shocked

The would-be lynchee was punching - hard and fast.

Attacker number 3 was flat on his back 0.5 second later.

Numbers 4,5 & 6 started a 100m sprint AWAY from the guy.

His shirt was still snow white when he walked over to me.

"I was keeeeeeeee, keeeeee, keepingggggggg it for you, Sir", I stammered at this boy, at least 8 years younger than me undecided

He stared at me coldly and snatched his phone from my hand.

This was the picture i saw on his phone..... undecided cry undecided
lol cheesy grin... Crazy guy

1 Like

Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Jheypeel(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
abeg,any idea where that thing for happen?? Kept wondering what that guy did?
I have seen that video, and believe me when I say I'm cold hearted but that video. I swear I no fit watch am finish. Expect you no be human being at all. If yu want it, mention me. I'd send it to you in WhatsApp
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
engllishmart:

I saw it on Fb. I doubt if anybody can stand watching that video twice. Cutting off both legs of a living human being with matchet while he screams in antagonizing pain.
Arm robbers do worse. What could be more than forcing a son to sleep with his mother or a man to have his daughter that these arm robbers do. I don't pity any atm robber

4 Likes

Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by mrZENographer: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Horlufemi:

Another episode of things that never happen grin

Suit yourself.

This happened. 100% REAL.
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by princegasket13: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
He never rest in peace
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jheypeel:

I have seen that video, and believe me when I say I'm cold hearted but that video. I swear I no fit watch am finish. Expect you no be human being at all. If yu want it, mention me. I'd send it to you in WhatsApp
watched the video D's morning,and kept wondering what that guy did to warrant that butchery..
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jheypeel:

bro ere is my whaspp number, send me the video.. 08123854355
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin grin
99 days for the thief
one day for the owner.
But how about our polithiefcians?
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
watched the video D's morning,and kept wondering what that guy did to warrant that butchery..
where did it happen what site did u watch it from
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by engllishmart(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
kessyR2B:

omo if u no gt mynd, u no fit watch dha levels o..d man gt mind die..nd na gals dey video am o
Nobe lie. Some men no get chills at all.

1 Like

Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
make dem kuku burn am becos, that guy already has brain damage and blood clout.

he will still die, body no be wood.

1 Like

Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
LINTUNE:
where did it happen what site did u watch it from
SB sent it thru wasap. Don't know the location.. Ppl were just strolling casually by in the background
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Ayolzi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
PussyKing:
grin grin

I no thief again

But its too late my brother

lmao

Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by realstars: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Good story.
Jungle things.
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
SB sent it thru wasap. Don't know the location.. Ppl were just strolling casually by in the background
do uyill have the video, send it to m via what'sapp 08123854355
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by nonny1212: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jheypeel:

boss send me the video on 08164272477 . Thanks
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Jheypeel(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
LINTUNE:
bro ere is my whaspp number, send me the video.. 08123854355
Sent
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by nonny1212: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Anybody wey get the video should send to my WhatsApp 08164272477
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jheypeel:

Sent
sure, not seen bro
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
;
antidom:
domini.que,over 50 year old,childless, haggard, yoruba dicck sucker.
Fvck u, fvck your dead parents, fvck the teenage yoruba boys dick you suck everyday
grin, why you dey fear like this, let me help you CC dominique
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by vertueptime: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Y dem no kill am
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

Really?... Yet Akpabio and Victor Attah still walk freely...
why Victor Atta
are u really this stupid?
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
mperornero:
; grin, why you dey fear like this, let me help you CC dominique
lol someone is about to be sent on exile till 2099.
why u wicked like this?
I understand, the guy is in sifia pains

1 Like

Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I remember participating in jungle justice once at Computer Village.

This guy had been accused of stealing an Iphone.

When we searched him, he had a Samsung S9, brand new, with his family pictures. No iPhone!

Yet the crowd insisted on lynching him....

I was relishing keeping his phone. Someone had brought petrol and the bonfire was set grin

6 guys had surrounded this slender looking guy.

As they advanced towards him, i saw some pictures and shouted : "WAIT!!!!!!!" shocked shocked shocked

Before the words died in my throat,

Attackers 1 and 2 were floating in the air in slow motion shocked shocked shocked

The would-be lynchee was punching - hard and fast.

Attacker number 3 was flat on his back 0.5 second later.

Numbers 4,5 & 6 started a 100m sprint AWAY from the guy.

His shirt was still snow white when he walked over to me.

"I was keeeeeeeee, keeeeee, keepingggggggg it for you, Sir", I stammered at this boy, at least 8 years younger than me undecided

He stared at me coldly and snatched his phone from my hand.

This was the picture i saw on his phone..... undecided cry undecided
Lolzzzz
You're the only one keeping me on Nairaland ooo

Always reading ya crazy stories with keen interest.
You should seriously be an author.
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Simplyleo:
Though jungle justice is babaric, sometimes you can't just help it. An armed thief is a potential murderer, but after proper beating and torturing, the most appropriate action is to hand him over to the police.

Organised communal extra judicial killing should be discouraged, my opinion though.

Aluu quickly comes to mind.
Any robber caught in the act should be killed, his limbs, heads cut off...these robbers are too many in the society, we need to reduce their number.
Re: Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) by Fragility6: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jheypeel:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? / Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.