Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

“Davido Paid For Monalisa Remix Video” – Lyta Goes Emotional On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Davido Paid For Monalisa Remix Video” – Lyta Goes Emotional On Instagram (913 Views)

Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Davido Set To Feature Lyta In Monalisa Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Davido Paid For Monalisa Remix Video” – Lyta Goes Emotional On Instagram by JustNaijaMedia: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2019

Few days ago, we announced that DMW boss, Davido has taken out time to work on the remix of ex-ybnl artiste, Lyta recent single “Monalisa” .

However, Davido didn’t stop only on singing the remix, he also paid for the video, as they set to release both Audio and Video.

Lyta took to Instagram to show his appreciations on the recent success:-

He started by saying,

The last couple of days have been quite interesting and emotional for me.

It all started from an instagram post and BOOM, a reply! A comment from one of Africa’s biggest acts – @davidoofficial on my post.

that comment birthed a new chapter in my career and like a movie, we’re here. OBO made good his promise, recorded his verse for #MonalisaRemix without hassle.
You know what’s shocked me the most? Davido called @dir.k_ paid for the Monalisa Remix video, booked flight for 7 (Seven)! of us down to Senegal and we’re here live in Dakar.

It’s been so unreal and I can never imagine this happening in such a short space of time. Guys, I’m dumbfounded by the immense love this man has shown me.

I mean, getting recognised by Davido is big enough. Now, getting a remix from him and then having to pay for the video and flying the squad with all expense paid IS SOMETHING I WILL NEVER!WOULD HAVE IMAGINED.

To you, Sir @davidoofficial, I really don’t know what to say to you. My heart is full of joy and words alone cannot describe the indescribable joy that I feel within me. You have shown me that truly, there are angels in human form. How can I thank you for this move that has marked a great leap in my career? How?
Thank you so much for everything, Sir. I will forever be indebted to you and I promise to make you and all my fans proud. I really appreciate this kind gesture from you and I’d never forget this. Trust me, I’d never forget.
Guys, please say a prayer for me but MOST ESPECIALLY, for @davidoofficial ��❤️

Source:- https://www.just9jamedia.com/davido-paid-for-monalisa-remix-video-lyta-took-to-instagram-to-show-appreciations/
Re: “Davido Paid For Monalisa Remix Video” – Lyta Goes Emotional On Instagram by teckmore(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
[quote][/quote] smiley
Re: “Davido Paid For Monalisa Remix Video” – Lyta Goes Emotional On Instagram by DonBenny77(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Baddest
Re: “Davido Paid For Monalisa Remix Video” – Lyta Goes Emotional On Instagram by Venddetta: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
It's good to appreciate what your seniors have done for you, and even better for you to do same for your juniors when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: “Davido Paid For Monalisa Remix Video” – Lyta Goes Emotional On Instagram by Id97: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
A very meritorious act by Davido.
The setback Lyta suffered by getting dumped by olamide's record label only ended up paving the way for Davido to recognize him.i might not know much about this Lyta of a dude,but I can tell he is one industrious and ambitious youngman who is focused on succeeding despite his poor background.That is what probably drew Davido's attention to him.
I already envisage Davido signing the young lad to his record label.That would surely cap all the remarkable acts of magnanimity Davido has shown him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Kolawole Ajeyemi Official Engagement Video / Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Amazing Leg Work In Rare Footage(video) / #bbnaija: Beautiful Moment When Tacha Was Consoling Khafi Over Gedoni (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.