Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,931 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal (12367 Views)

Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) / “I Wrote O’level Exams 17 Times”- UNIBEN Graduating Student Reveals / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by information1: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
To Upload your O’level (WAEC, NECO, and Awaiting) Results on JAMB website is straightforward, you are expected to upload your olevel results on JAMB portal if you write JAMB CBT Test (CBT) 2019. To do that, this short and useful article will give you head up and guides on how to go about it.

NB: The CBT owner-operator charges N500 or so.

Steps To Upload JAMB O’level Result On JAMB Portal

Step 1: Kindly walk into any accredited JAMB CBT Centre or JAMB office or JAMB Registration center nearest to you.

Step 2: You’ll be asked for the olevel and jamb profile Code (Give it to them)

Step 3: After bargaining on the price, immediately he/she (CBT owner-operator) will open the jamb admission and matriculation board software.

Step 3: The CBT Operator will click on UTME Registration or De-Registration menu

Step 4: Then tap Upload O’level Results.

Step 5: The operator will then type in your UTME profile Code and tap on Fetch Candidate Details

Step 6: Lastly, Enter and Upload your scanned O’level result detail into jamb website

I think this article was able to give you a head-up on How to upload WAEC or NECO result on JAMB Portal.
https://talkgeria.com/upload-waec-neco-result-on-jamb-portal/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by officialfestus(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by tundeontop: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by marvos: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
thanks 4 information

1 Like

Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by hucknall: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2019

Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by Sikay19(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Does it concern those that have done the uploading during the jamb registration ?

1 Like

Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by mytime24(f): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
My screen has a crack and so I am not able to see the picture clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wedding was fantastic. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous honeymoon and happy marriage life.

3 Likes

Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by SILVERLINES: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Op u no wise at all

I was thinking u are wise enough to offer something meaningful to the society

But unfortunately this is only that you can offer
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by neolboy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
information1:
To Upload your O’level (WAEC, NECO, and Awaiting) Results on JAMB website is straightforward, you are expected to upload your olevel results on JAMB portal if you write JAMB CBT Test (CBT) 2019. To do that, this short and useful article will give you head up and guides on how to go about it.

NB: The CBT owner-operator charges N500 or so.

Steps To Upload JAMB O’level Result On JAMB Portal

Step 1: Kindly walk into any accredited JAMB CBT Centre or JAMB office or JAMB Registration center nearest to you.

Step 2: You’ll be asked for the olevel and jamb profile Code (Give it to them)

Step 3: After bargaining on the price, immediately he/she (CBT owner-operator) will open the jamb admission and matriculation board software.

Step 3: The CBT Operator will click on UTME Registration or De-Registration menu

Step 4: Then tap Upload O’level Results.

Step 5: The operator will then type in your UTME profile Code and tap on Fetch Candidate Details

Step 6: Lastly, Enter and Upload your scanned O’level result detail into jamb website

I think this article was able to give you a head-up on How to upload WAEC or NECO result on JAMB Portal.
https://talkgeria.com/upload-waec-neco-result-on-jamb-portal/

What of someone who have misplaced his jamb profile code, how will i get it back
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by MirJay: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
h
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by solaugo1: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
HOLIDAY ONLINE ASSESSMENT TESTS FOR PRIMARY 5&6, JS3 AND SS3 STUDENTS IN ALL SUBJECTS @ https://holidayquiz.assure.ng

Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by BrainEya(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
What is WAEC and NECO?
Is it a village name?
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by Marvin5995: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
So if I don't upload my o level results on the jamb portal
What effect will it bring to me?
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by MycroftHolmes: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
mytime24:
My screen has a crack and so I am not able to see the picture clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wedding was fantastic. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous honeymoon and happy marriage life.

Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by Marvyx(m): 1:35am On Aug 03, 2019
So individuals can't do it? Must it be a jamb accredited center?

1 Like

Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by farady(m): 4:53am On Aug 03, 2019
What is the essence of doing this, for someone who has seen his/her utme and waec results and has uploaded same into candidate choice of university's post utme website for registration.
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by DannyJ19(m): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2019
Pls when would with held results be released by WAEC.
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by Jellyberry(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2019
What of those that already had their result scanned and uploaded during the 2019 jamb reg? pls reply.doing it again is just waste of money biko
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by Toonice(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2019
What of Futa, how to upload o level to futa website
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by information1: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2019
Click the link below to recover your lost jamb profile code
https://talkgeria.com/how-to-retrieve-jamb-profile-code/

neolboy:

What of someone who have misplaced his jamb profile code, how will i get it back
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by information1: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2019
It is Compulsory, as it is one of the requirement to gain admission this year.

Marvin5995:
So if I don't upload my o level results on the jamb portal
What effect will it bring to me?
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by information1: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2019
yes..

Marvyx:
So individuals can't do it? Must it be a jamb accredited center?
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by information1: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2019
Go to the webportal and do that(after admission has been offered)

Check Futa postutmeresult 2019 https://talkgeria.com/futa-post-utme-result/
Toonice:
What of Futa, how to upload o level to futa website
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by information1: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2019
You dont need it again since it's been uploaded.

You can go to the center to confirm please!

Jellyberry:
What of those that already had their result scanned and uploaded during the 2019 jamb reg? pls reply.doing it again is just waste of money biko
Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by wisdomkid: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2019
thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal by incentive: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Wow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Jamb Accept Civic Education As One Of UTME Subject Combination? / Describe Your School Or Alma Mater In One Word / 2016/2017 Jamb Biology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.