Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits (47357 Views)

AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits / AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by tfash96(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2019
chii8:
Who is the person on black sneakers behind them?
The girl's shadow wink wink
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by sexymoma(f): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2019
betterpikinn:
Ugly people

Bleached Olosho
u are a sadist
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by tfash96(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2019
rawpadgin:
did AY complainedcomplain to u

Fixed
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by Bozzy001(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2019
shuana:
Beautiful family,God bless me the work of my hands so I can also take my kids out 4 vacation too someday.BTW d baby girl looks so much lyk her dad
God bless U for appreciating a family dat is progressing & i wish u same & more.

1 Like

Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by ManAmongMen: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2019
the daughter is Ripe
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by Ziel20: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2019
chii8:

Just go and become a detective. grin

1 Like

Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

bros u get eyes ooo

Abi i

1 Like

Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by tfash96(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:
[s]From the daughter 's complexion, then u will kw the level of bleaching his wife has done[s][/s]

Y can't some people be reasonable? Because she's refused to take after her mother in complexion her mother's bleaching abi.. Must every child take after his mother's complexion and if he doesn't that's not her complexion(his mother) Had it been she resembles her mother people like you will still say Ay bleached to black
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by Konnect007(f): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2019
betterpikinn:
Ugly people

Bleached Olosho
I fear you sir....oloishoism at its peak
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2019
chii8:
Is it the one with small black yansh? : grin grin
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by landforeast(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2019
How many legs am I seeing there abi na jaundice dey worry my eyes.
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by misteryman: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Somebody is hidding at their backs
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by cooleo(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2019
chii8:

Bro you get sharp eye i swear
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by Ciaos: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2019
simonlee:

It's poor people that breed like rats with nothing but garri and okro to eat on a daily. come to north and see watermelon seller with 2 wives and 9 children and still eyeing 15year old Aisha to add to his wives!
That one na poor people. Ay poor?
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by darlenese(f): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
beautiful woman should have dominant genes
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by shuana(f): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bozzy001:
God bless U for appreciating a family dat is progressing & i wish u same & more.
amen n u too,tnx bro

1 Like

Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by Aidejay(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
simonlee:

It's poor people that breed like rats with nothing but garri and okro to eat on a daily. come to north and see watermelon seller with 2 wives and 9 children and still eyeing 15year old Aisha to add to his wives!
khai! Epic....!
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by KenModi(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
simonlee:

grin grin grin grin grin

This your comment supposed to be printed out, framed and hung in places where all middle and low class Nigerians can see it. We are often times the very architect of our problems.

1 Like

Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by igwedubai2(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
Go Dy pose for another man countiri
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by bjbjbj: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
The wife is an epitome of beaching.
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
chii8:
Chaii... Una dey loooooooook. I hail o
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by Sniper101(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Worwor boy with too much money and a beautiful wife grin
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by AbooNasir(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
chii8:

that's me na........ grin
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by medexico(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
simonlee:

The Aisha will see everything and still marry him.
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by Cousin9999: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
They look like they're about to bust out with their own dance routine.
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
kolafolabi:
Only one daughter? Sigh! But why?
funny question.
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by WeRblessed(f): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2019
shuana:
Beautiful family,God bless me the work of my hands so I can also take my kids out 4 vacation too someday.BTW d baby girl looks so much lyk her dad

God has blessed you already. From your lips to God's ears. God will bless even your children and make them very famous. You and your children very soon, will be travelling to America, UK, Canada and Europe like Oshodi oke. This I speak in your life today In jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by shuana(f): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
WeRblessed:

God has blessed you already. From your lips to God's ears. God will bless even your children and make them very famous. You and your children very soon, will be travelling to America, UK, Canada and Europe like Oshodi oke. This I speak in your life today In jesus name Amen.
Amen I claim it in Jesus name,tnx bro
Re: AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits by frozen70(f): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
This guy really knows how to guide his family and he keep showing them to the world

If its one of my stupid brother, despite his wealth, he will be troubling his wife for not having a male child as if her chromosome is responsible for it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Omotola Replies Bashir Ahmad For Insinuating She's Not Working For Clean Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.