Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? (54357 Views)

I Need A Toyota Camry 2006 Or 2007 For Urgent Purchase. / [expert Car Comparison] Camry Vs Corolla, Which Used Car Should You Buy? / 2006 Toyota Camry Or 2007 Honda Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by uckennety(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2019
SoftP:
cost of maintenance- fuel or repairs, Corolla got the thumbs

though Avalon has more luxurious features, but I advice u go for corolla

please don't buy Canada used cars...

Why not buy Canadian used cars
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by oneroflo57(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2019
SoftP:

What's wrong with canada used cars?
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by Unrated900(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2019
duality:
No waooooh!
That means no other car is good in Nigeria except Toyota corolla and 1999/2000 Camry?

Just when I'm about paying for a 2004 Avalon?

If you go to Asaba/onitsha and you tell them, you want to buy Volkswagen Transporter bus, they will tell you the bus is useless, you should go for Mitsubishi L-300. That's what they use there.

If you come to Lagos and tell them you want to but Mitsubishi L-300, they will say it's useless rather go for Volkswagen transporter bus.

I just don't understand Nigeria and vehicles.

Bro this is simple all cars are good depends on how you maintain them all.

If you go to Ghana they don’t even use Camry a all they used all cars there compare to here in Nigeria that our best cars are Camry pencil light

What a poverty life. In the northern part of Nigeria their best car is Honda.

The likes of our poor mechanics and road side mechanics are the one who condemns cars for everybody

Once again all cars are good depends on how you maintained them all

6 Likes

Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by Knox123(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2019
SoftP:

Oga, we are waiting for u to come and answer oo @ the bolded
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by Lokoyen(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2019
nurez305:
bullshit... Those people that video this are more useless and stupid than the thieve. Cant they raised an alarm to stop the thief? This is too bad

It's cctv playback I guess
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by MalbakOscar(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2019
SoftP:

r

Please explain more on the "... Canada used cars.."

1 Like

Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by forgiveness: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2019
famouscargo4u:
Why not buy directly from US or Canada using auction export?

Is it cheaper?

How can you buy directly from US?
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by afobam(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2019
Please is it that other cars are difficult to steal or corrolla is easy to steal? I dont get the stealing arguement please.
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by izicooo(f): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2019
Aldebaran:
Buy the two grin
Now I know that sense is not common again..
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by noble71(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2019
afobam:
Please is it that other cars are difficult to steal or corrolla is easy to steal? I dont get the stealing arguement please.
Toyota Corolla is used for Uber and taxify hence the demand is high. Criminal steal what they can sell easily.

1 Like

Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by gladisa7: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2019
avalon everyday machanic..corolla better.
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2019
jayjola:
D one wey ur money reach

if na lagos u base buy corolla

if na Abuja buy Avalon... on thing good is interior is fine
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by smasher1(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2019
dreamworld:
So if they leave u u will go and buy 07 corolla,
It's better u get avalon or camry

Why do you prefer Camry and Avalon over corolla?
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by famouscargo4u: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2019
forgiveness:

Is it cheaper?

How can you buy directly from US?

Yes, you can. I have account with them. You can even bid and win cars with as low as $400 depending on the model. Shipping and clearing carries the most cost YET better and cheaper than cars here.
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by maasoap(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2019
ManTiger:
Watch this video before you buy Toyota Corolla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ugpbM_dRc

But those guys recording the activity of the thieves are not good Nigerians. And we want to be like advanced countries. Shame. Just shouting thieves from that place would have made the thieves scamper away
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by forgiveness: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2019
famouscargo4u:

Yes, you can. I have account with them. You can even bid and win cars with as low as $400 depending on the model. Shipping and clearing carries the most cost YET better and cheaper than cars here.

Hmm! How can I bid for one?
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by famouscargo4u: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2019
forgiveness:

Hmm! How can I bid for one?

You will need to register on the website, deposit and begin to bid from thousands of cars available. You can call or chat me up on WhatsApp for more guidance.
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by forgiveness: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2019
famouscargo4u:

You will need to register on the website, deposit and begin to bid from thousands of cars available. You can call or chat me up on WhatsApp for more guidance.

Can you please send me the website? I have contacts in States who can do that for me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by wonder233: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Corolla any day... I have a corolla, I recommend it to you.
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by SoftP(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2019
alphaNomega:

What's the deal with Canadian used cars? Rust?
uckennety:

MalbakOscar:
r

Please explain more on the "... Canada used cars.."
Knox123:

Oga, we are waiting for u to come and answer oo @ the bolded
oneroflo57:

What's wrong with canada used cars?
uckennety:

Sorry for the late response. my experience with Canada used cars has never been interesting; u can imagine going for repairs almost every week , i was forced to make enquiry and was told the high level of winter fall ; subjects the locals to use sodium chloride in a bid to suppressing the snow. Offcourse we all know what salt can do to iron. Majority cars exported from canada have this problem which the sellers might not tell u, obviously because to make more profit. there might be contrary opinion, but speaking from experience, canada used car is a no for me....

2 Likes

Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by Kokomo: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2019
SoftP:
Sorry for the late response. my experience with Canada used cars has never been interesting; u can imagine going for repairs almost every week , i was forced to make enquiry and was told the high level of winter fall ; subjects the locals to use sodium chloride in a bid to suppressing the snow. Offcourse we all know what salt can do to iron. Majority cars exported from canada have this problem which the sellers might not tell u, obviously because to make more profit. there might be contrary opinion, but speaking from experience, canada used car is a no for me....

Hey boss, I recently bought a car on Copart, unfortunately, when it landed, it was from a snow region hence lot of rust underneath... What remedy option are available.

Some kazeem Wan use Cota paint the underneath but I no trust am.

Edakun advice me

1 Like

Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by SoftP(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2019
Kokomo:

Hey boss, I recently bought a car on Copart, unfortunately, when it landed, it was from a snow region hence lot of rust underneath... What remedy option are available.

Some kazeem Wan use Cota paint the underneath but I no trust am.

Edakun advice me
sorry Sir, I'm not an automobile expert ' though my experience and the much inquiry i made during my battle taught me a whole lot of lessons. I was forced to sell the two Canada used cars i bought then@a give away price. It wasn't interesting. Pls fetch expert advice, but i advice u sell it off if the problem persist. I bet ur mechanic will never tell u the truth, that's where he gets his daily bread. U can't control rust, it spreads like wildfire

2 Likes

Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by Aldebaran(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2019
izicooo:
Now I know that sense is not common again..
True, cos you lack one grin
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by duality(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2019
famouscargo4u:

Can you help me bid and win with $400
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by hayor2014(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2019
SoftP:

what is wrong with Canada used cars
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by darmochy1(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2019
OfficialSam:

They are notoriously known to be very rusty due to their weather.
I see. I'm actually driving one (a Canada-used Avalon 2006 though) and I've not had any issues for the past 8 months that I got it.

I think it depends on the avenue through which you got it cos I ordered for mine directly from Canada and it was thoroughly inspected before it was brought down to Nigeria.
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by bishopkay: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2019
duality:

What about 2001 Avalon

Bros for now, I will take anything avalon with a pinch of salt. Perhaps they worked on the latest models from 2013 up, but previous years are just a bundle of trouble on wheels
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by duality(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2019
bishopkay:

Bros for now, I will take anything avalon with a pinch of salt. Perhaps they worked on the latest models from 2013 up, but previous years are just a bundle of trouble on wheels

OK sir
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by salt1: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2019
I love the design of Avalon, but I buy corolla
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by nurez305(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2019
ManTiger:

That was definitely an unmonitored CCTV camera. The event has happened, it was being replayed
oh I see
Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by nurez305(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2019
Lokoyen:

It's cctv playback I guess
you are actually right.. I just watch it again and I discovered they were watching it on a screen.

1 Like

Re: 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? by nurez305(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2019
perryy:

The man parked the car near a bank within the area covered by the bank's CCTV. Maybe when the man raised alarm of how his car was butchered, those bank's guys decided to check the CCTV to know what happened. They only recorded their comment while videoing the incidence from the CCTV. You can hear them mention time . The people were not monitoring the CCTV as at the time of incidence.
you are actually right.. I just watch it again and I discovered they were watching it on a screen.

Thank you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This N720m Limousine Can Move On Land And On Water – Its Awesome! / Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.