Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Novel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Novel (1631 Views)

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Novel by mavin45(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
I'm here with a mind blowing story. Give it a trial. You are gonna love ♥ it. ================== >>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
==prologue== . . . .
"kelvin wake up. U will be late for school" Immediately i heard that, i rushed into the bathroom within the twinkle of an eye i waz out {u know the way nigerians dey describe na}. Sorry for not introducing my self. My name is kelvin Clinton. 15yrs of age. Look like a half-cast. Tall. From ah poor background. Ghat a shy trait and so i dodge girls and hate them because my first crush slapped me for saying "I LIKE YOU" and that made me hate and fear girls. I love my book and my precious mum. My mum told me that my dad is late and said she don't have any picture of him. I bought that lie when i was still little but not now. I was awarded with a scholarship into a rich school where i met the most beautiful demon "DORA". But i ghat one major goal and that is "TO MAKE HISTORY" but not wit a shy trait and i don't knw how to overcome it. And to find my dad secondly and i don't also knw how. . .
Why did kelvin called Dora "most beautiful demon". =============== ======= How will kelvin overcome his shy trait?? ========= How will he find his father?? <<<<watchout>>

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<

>Out Of My Shadow<
#_chapter_one [the school]

Kelvin POV

I took a cab to a school. When i reached, i saw the name bodly written " GOLDEN
HIGH SCHOOL". I entered and wow the
school was eeerrm *wonderfulous*.
I was just starring and walking when i
accidentally bumped into someone.
Tilt my head upward and behold, a beautiful damsel. I went dumb for some
secs before getting a grip of myself.
"i'm eeerrrmmm sor soorr ssoorry" i
stammered [to dey shy bad oo. I don turn
compulsory stammerer]
She just hissed and walk away. Strange i mumbled. It was then i remembered that
i need direction in this big school. I was
just walking till i came to the school
garage. See cars na. Student were coming
down from different cars."f**k girls" i
thought. It was then my main motive came back and i hate girls. The slapp i got
that day replayed in my head. I was deep
in my thought when i heard an electric
bell{omo see rich school na. No local bell}
i was sleep walking or i call that think
walking and i have lost my way {my village at work mtchew}
gory be to God i saw a girl on green
sweat shirt. It was cold today but i got no
sweat shirt {wu cold eep}
i wouldn't have approach the girl if i had
knew she would spoil my day but how will i knw when am just a lost poor teen. I
couldn't see her face because hood was
on. so i ran to catch up with her. I tapped
her. She turned and it was the girl that
sighed. After all the courage i gathered to
supress my shy nature. I just lost hope "i ii ii i i i wan..."
i have not even finished my statement
when she shocked me with a...
Who is girl??
What did she do
invite y'all friends
.#_mav

follow my page
#MAV_stories_reloa @facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<

#_chapter_three [the girl ]
Kelvin POV
Now i remember her. She is thesame lady who spilled drink on my uniform after i won the competition. I followed the direction given to me by the principal and i found myself at the doorstep of a class. OMG!!! A teacher was in the class. When i peeped through the window and i found out that the teacher was a man, i was a bit relieve. So if i enter the class, all eyes will be on me?? Only that thought made me lost hope but immediately i saw the principal coming out from her office, i immediately rang the doorbell. The teacher came out. I explained to him why i'm late and he immediately ushered me in and gave me a seat close to a girl [this is what i call "I AM FINISHED"]
i was walking with the prayer of not to faint. I was walking but deep in my thought. I got to the sit. It was the i realised it was her. The girl that spoilt my enjoyable day with that thunderous slap.[this is the real "I AM FINISHED"] i thought.
And the worst of all She was sitting in the middle. How i'm i gonna tell her "shift a bit". I was still thinking When the teacher jolt me out of my thought telling me to sit down. It was then i realised she has already shifted a bit so that i can sit. I was planning of telling her "pls aunty can i sit" mtcheew. It was maths the teacher was teaching. "Sequence and series" which i understood very well. My formal school maths teachers teaching was "ZERO". I later carried all my strength in my body to tilt my head to the right. To my surprise, it was the girl i bumped into in the morning. I saw her book on the table with her name boldly written "DORA ALAKE". Then goose pimples immediately came out of my body. Teachers trooped in and out without giving us any breathing space.
Sarah POV [principal]
i was really harsh on that kid. He is handsome though. It's not my fault. Is because of his name "KELVIN CLINTON" that got me furious. I so much hate that woman and son. I later calm down by his fear. And because of his is the wrong person and innocent. I need to apologise.
========FAST FORWARD TO BREAK PERIOD=======
KELVIN POV
i heard the electric bell and i saw people trooping out. So that means it is break period. So i decided to take a walk. And to also avoid girls. As i was about to step out, i heard wow look at that guy. I turn around and it was...
¤what brought goose pimples out of KELVIN skin??¤
¤what made SARAH hate the name "KELVIN CLINTON"
¤who were they referring to as him ??¤
Follow my page @Facebook
#MAV_stories_reloaded

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
#_chapter_four [School Of The Rich]
It was me they were calling "HIM".
It was then i realised that i have not been welcome with there embarrassment.
I heard them saying "look at how poor he is"
"Too bad"
I just felt like crying but not here.
They were busy commenting When i just went out without listening to the trash they were all saying. I was feeding my eyes when i sited a field some few meters away from me. Sorry for not telling you guys that i also love playing football. I was walking fast to reach the field because i thought that as i'm poor no girl will approach me but i was 100% wrong when i heard "he is really poor but handsome". Only the word "HANDSOME" from a girl complementing my look made me change my direction going to "God knows where"
[it was then it also hit me like a cool breeze that i was also among the rich]
"but who is DORA ALAKE??" i was just thinking. "Who am i going to ask??" i thought also when i heard
"Hi"
it was a masculine voice which i was a bit relieved
"hello" i answered politely thinking he was coming to embarrass me
"can we be friends" he asked politely. "Hope am not dreaming"
"yeah" i replied calmly
"i am Kingsley" he said
"i am Kelvin but you can call me Kel for short" i said.
"but he is not behaving arrogant like other rich students" i thought

We were just gisting about irrelevant stuff when he told me
"Kel you know people think you are dumb" he told me
"No ooh!!! I'm not dumb" i replied
"then if you are not dumb you must start answering question" he said
"Ok" i replied. Though i know that is not gonna be easy but what i hate most is people insulting me for my hard work. I mean hard work because people think i cheated during the competition i won. After all i read people still think i cheated.
[IN EVERYTHING YOU DO IN LIFE, PEOPLE MUST CRITICIZE YOU WORK ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE DOING WELL] LETS CONTINUE...

"Who is Dora Alake??" i asked
"Mister man if you don fall in love no be with that girl oo. She too mean but look like a beauty goddess. I have warned you" he adviced me.
"noo ooh. I no fall na" i boosted.
"let me tell you, Dora is the adopted daughter of the principal. Her dad is crazily rich. His name is Steve Alake." he said

That name "Steve Alake" brought goose pimples but i don't why.

like what made goose pimples came out of my skin when i say Dora's book is because she saw me looking at her book and i was expecting a slap though. But she did not slap me maybe because of the teacher
It was break over. I went to my sit quietly. Me and kingsley departed immediately we got. To the doorstep. I saw Dora reading story book. It was strange because she got no friend. My eyes caught something on the ground immediately i sat down. A bangle.
It was Dora's bangle. I remembered when she slapped me. I picked it up. My breathing had increased because it is now time to give it to her.what should i do??

SARAH'S POV
"The student on scholarship looks like the Kelvin Clinton i know. Let me just say the bigger version of him. He must have grown though. I need to find out who his father is??
But he really HANDSOME. " Sarah thought.
¤what will Kelvin do??¤
¤why does Sarah want to know Kelvin's father??¤
Follow my page @fb
#MAV_stories_reloaded

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<

>Out Of My Shadow<
#_chapter_two {worst time ever}

She did something that shocked me. She slapped me. I will forever hate girls in my
life. I thought. I hate staying close to girls
because of one reason "I MIGHT FAINT
because of nervousness". Let me not get
you bored about my trait. She just walked
away. Luckily for me i found a guy. I walk up to him {wait, una tink say i go dey shy
for guys??}. I approach him
"good morning" i greeted
"morning" he answered rudely. I was
already loosing hope because of his rude
atitude but gathered the courage to ask him
"please i lost my way in the school and i
am looking for direction to the principal
office. Please do you have any clue??" i
asked politely.
"you can ask the security. Excuse me, i don't talk to poor people" he answered
rudely and walk away. I also luckily saw a
security approaching my area. {i am a
lucky guy but still unfortunate}.
I asked the man for direction which he
showed me. I walked to the principal's office.
Knocked the door. "come in" i heard a
feminine voice { i'm finished and i knw is
a lady}
"good morning ma" i greeted her but
instead she was just starring at me which forced me to look at my dressing code.
{ahhh meen!!! I'm dressed properly but
the stare made me nervous and
uncomfortable}
"sorry, you look like someone i know" she
apologised. I was a little bit relieve but still shy.
"how may i help you??" she asked rudely.
{na wa oh} i thought.
"i am Kelvin Clinton" i said
"sooo??" she replied more rudely. { dis
woman rude but weytin i talk mumu sha} "i was awarded with a scholarship ma"
dipping my hand into my pocket to find
my slip.
"oh the poor boy that won the
competition" she replied {dem write
POVERTY 4 my forehead??}. I felt tears were about to fall fearly which i never
failed to hold Back
"can't you talk" she screamed at me
furiously.
"sorry ma" i apologised but seriously, i did
not hear anything. "what is the sorry all about, i said answer
my question" she was still screaming at
me as if i am the one who killed her
daughter.
"eeerrmmmm" i stammered . My
nervousness left me. It was now FEAR {maybe PRINCIPALPHOBIA mtchew}
"i said are you on schorlarship" she
asked calmly
{so na dis non-sense question nai dey
make her shout}
"yes ma" i answered politely "ok" she replied calmly.
I was registered but wait her face looks
familiar. Now i know her. I took a quick
glance of her which she was also starring
at me. She just smiled. Now i remember
her .

*who is she*

*why did Dora slap Kelvin*

Follow my page @fb
#MAV_stories_reloaded

>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
#_chapter_five [Hate Relationship]

Kelvin POV
"How on earth i'm i gonna give the bangle to her" i thought. She was just writting innocently. I was just thinking how on this planet earth i'm i gonna give it to her without receiving a hot slap like the one i received in the early hour of the day. Ok i will just say "Aunty please i picked your bangle from the ground". This kind of person you need to call her "Aunty". Maybe that will cool her temperature from slapping me. And you hard to add "please" for further annoyance even for her thing [you know this is Nigeria, everybody is angry Mtcheew.]
I am here thinking of irrelevant stuff when i'm suppose to be thinking how am gonna return the bangle.
I can handle the slap but i can't handle being nervous and faint. What i'm i even saying. I hate when girls slap me and i'm here talking of handling a slap. I gathered all the courage to tap her and then close my eyes ready for a slap because it was only tapping her that made me receive a slap.
But nothing came forth instead i heard a sweet calm voice. "Why did you call me" Dora asked
"hope i'm not dreaming" i thought.
"and Why are you closing your eyes" She asked. That made me very happy But my shy nature spoilt everything.
I open my eyes to confirm if i'm hearing the truth and it was true.
"I. I.. I... I. I.. I.. I. I " i was just stammering when she shock me with another slap which drew people's attention to our direction.
"Don't ever tell me that again" Dora warned me. It was strange because i just wanted to give her the bangle and tell her " i picked it from the floor". My classmates were busy murmuring words which i never care to listen to. I was already angry.
I just threw the bangle under my desk and From that moment i vowed to hate Dora. A teacher entered into the class. Kingsley gave me a "do what we discussed" look immediately the teacher asked a question. Which i understood very well. Sorry for not telling you i'm in S*S*S*2 and the teacher was teaching Biology and it was "CELL" Which i have read so many times. To my surprise i answered fluently without stammering. After the teaching, i was just thinking how i did that despite the teacher was a lady.
Then a male teacher entered and wrote further mathematics on the board which i found interesting. Then he wrote a question which made everybody silent. Wow!!! The question was on calculus . [see grave yard na] The teacher start yelling at us. I know the answer but my shy nature is really affecting me. The teacher later said he is going to point a student and if he/she can not answer the question, the student will be sent out. [see suspense na. Everybody dey do "our Lord's prayer"]
the teacher then point me. My heart missed a beat immediately i saw his index finger pointing at me. i came out with shaking hand and legs. I solved it and then the teacher and my classmates was like "wow".the teacher taught and left the class. Immediately the teacher left i stood up ready to leave the class.
Dora POV
first time i saw how handsome Kelvin look. But i hate guys. He is handsome but poor. This is the first time i'm admiring a guy. Sorry for the late introduction. My name is Dora Alake 15yrs of age. Love my book dislike guys because any guy i come across is always saying i "I LOVE YOU".
Kelvin POV
I was at the door planning of leaving the class because of i'm a hot cake after solving that question. When i heard "Kelvin"
wait.. Is that not...

=============
¤who do you think called Kelvin??¤
¤why do you think Dora slapped Kelvin??
Follow my page @fb
#MAV_stories_reloaded

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
#_chapter_six [shy nature]
.Kelvin no go kill me with laf.

Kelvin POV
I turn around to find two beautiful damsel calling me.
"this was what i was trying to avoid but what else can i do??" i thought. I was going towards there direction when i caught Dora starring at me. I met them.
"my name is Laura and here is my friend Nora" The girl that called her self Laura said.
[what of clara. Mtcheew.] i thought.
"i am errm Kelvin" i said. [ my shy trait don make me forget my name. Hmmm]
"please sit in the center" Laura said
[is Like this is where i'm gonna die today]
my legs were wobbling. "I.. I.. I.. I... am.." i was just stammering before i knew it, she drew me and i was in the middle of the people i fear most. "please there is a part we don't understand when the teacher was teaching" Laura said [why you no ask sam. I thought. But i dare not say it Out.] why Nora was just busy smiling as if she won jackpot.
This was what i was trying to dodge but you know you can't be lucky all the time. It was on Biology so just talking no writting.
I started "Cell is the basic and functional unit of life. You know, eeerrrmmm you understand, eeerrrmmm you see, eeerrrmmm you follow" i said and swallowed hard. It was then i realised i said rubbish after defining Cell".
"CONTINUE" Laura said jolting me out of my thought.
"hmmm. Eeerrrmmm you.. you.. you.. see eerrmm cell is. is.. is... is..." i was more than stammering.
"Are you okay?" Laura asked with a concern look touching my forehead. Immediately she touched my forehead i shivered. Wait.. Is this Nora dumb. Only to be smiling as if she won jackpot. I dare not also say that out.
"i'm having fever" i lied. You know i was looking for a way to dodge them but i got none because my head was blank Immediately i was close to them. But thanks to Laura. She gave me a clue of an excuse. I just felt like hugging or even kissing her. What i'm even thinking self. Kiss a girl when i can't even woo a girl. When only her touch made me shiver. "okay let me take you to the school hospital" Laura insisted.
What!!! That is even the worst only me and her on the road.
"no i'm fine" i turned down her offer .
"i just need rest" i told them which they made way. I notice Nora can only hear but can not talk. Mtcheew. I'm just saying rubbish because i am happy. I just went to my sit. I'm not going out so that no girl will call me.
I was just reading a novel when i heard my name from a feminine voice again. Is it only me.
Dora POV
i was more than jealous when i saw Kelvin sitting with Laura and Nora especially when Laura touched his forehead. Then i saw he was really uncomfortable. He later left them. Why i'm i thinking of him?? I hate guys.
Like...
Comment...
Share...
For next #_chapter
. Kelvin no go kill me wit laf.
¤who do you think called Kelvin??¤
¤Has Dora fallen For Kelvin??¤
Follow my page through the link below
https://m.facebook.com/MAV-story-reloaded-462701524507042/?ref=opera_speed_dial

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
#_chapter_seven
Kelvin POV
Immediately i heard a feminine voice, my heart skip a beat. When i raised my head from my novel. I was already praying our Lord's prayer. OMG!!! my prayer did not work but it work atleast it was a junior student which i was a bit relieve. I breath down. I went to meet her
"the principal sent me to call you" the junior student said. Immediately i heard that "The principal" my heart beat increased. What did i do?? I thought.
Or is it because of Dora. I just can fathom why she suddenly sent for me. I thought sitting on my sit, i have dodge the girls but a lady came this time around. I was just thinking and walking when someone brush pass me. I was planning of shouting at the person because of frustration when i consider two things.
* a girl
* she is Dora
if not that i'm shy i would have slap her the way she slap me for just only tapping her.
Dora POV
i was just angry about Laura touching Kelvin's face but i don't know why so i decided to take a walk. I was lost in thought when i brushed pass Kelvin.
Kelvin POV
I was just at the door of the principal's office thinking with a fast beating heart. I don't know whether is fear or i'm shy. Any time my heart is beating so fast i know something not good is waiting for me. I was just trying to be ready for anything i meet. I inhaled deeply and exhaled.
I knocked the door
"come in" she said
"Good afternoon ma" i greeted Immediately i entered her office
"afternoon. How are you doing??" she answered politely
i was more than shock
she answered me warmly which i was a little bit relieve
"i'm fine ma" i answered
"i am sorry for my rude manners i displayed in the morning. I was not in a good mood" she apologised.
[so na me make u vex?? I thought] I was happy and relaxed if only i knew the main hammer has not hit me.
"ok ma" i answered
"there is a speech competition coming up in the next two months time" she paused. It was then i knew the main purpose of her calling. "I'm a goner" i thought.
"i saw the way you were bold when you were answering your Biology teacher" she paused again.
If only this lady knows i'm the opposite of what she just called me. I was just starring at her dumbfound because i already know where what she is telling me is going.
"congratulations!!! You and my daughter have been choosen to represent the school for the upcoming state speech competition" she said smiling
"this woman just congratulated me for my death" i thought.
"any problem" she asked
"no ma" i replied calmly
I went to the class really weak like somebody that just finished fighting world war II.
As i entered the class Kingsley rushed me asking me what happened.
"the principal told me i have been choosen for a state speech competition coming up in two months time" i said weakly.
"wow!!! Congratulations man." Kingsley said showing me his 32. This boy don't even know i just feel like punching him for the advice he gave to me to answer question.
"hey man what's the problem?" Kingsley asked with a concern look
"i'm fine just weak" i lied
"ok"he said before walking to his seat.
I went and i saw that Dora bangle on my desk. I threw the bangle inside my locker. Dora was not my problem. My problem is the upcoming state speech competition which prominent people are going to attend including the governor.
Today, i have seen what i called "i am finished"
i didn't even bother to find out who the principal's daughter was because the problem i'm in, is bigger than that. Should i stop the school?? No never. I thought.
"I am in between the devil and the deep blue sea" [idiom]
only stage freight will just kill me. The only competition i have done is just to sit choose your question and answer either A, B, C, or D. and not ass large as this state speech competition of a thing.
And also The state speech competition i am gonna stand.
FAST FORWARD TO CLOSING
i was going home why the rest of the students got drivers. Kingsley offered me a ride home which i Immediately turn down. I don't want any friend to visit me because i don't trust them now. I trekked home and saw rich and stew with no meat and fish. I devoured the food. I was relaxing after eating then my mom came.
"good afternoon mom" i said welcoming her.
"afternoon son. How was school today??" she asked
"school was fine mom" i said
"son you know i love you" my mum said
"yes mom" i said
"you know i truly love" my mum said again.
Ok this is becoming strange
Another hammer is coming.
"yes mom" i said becoming impatient
"i want to tell you that...
¤what does Kelvin mom's want to tell him??¤
¤will Kelvin stay in the school or leave to avoid the speech??
Follow my page @fb through the link below

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
#_chapter_eight [Home Alone]

Kelvin POV
"i will be travelling to Kano for a business" my mum said.
We were presently in Lagos.
She was going to leave me all alone. First time i am going to be living all alone. I was dumbfound for sometime. I will really miss her. She then pull me for a hug. I cried on her shoulder.
"i love you <3 mum" i said.
"i love you too son" she said.
"it's time to leave. Take good care of your self and i kept money under the mattress" she said before taking going. I watched her till she was out of sight. "it's going to be really hard to survive but what can i do. It was urgent" i thought
FAST FORWARD==========
i was just alone reading my books when Dora's beautiful face appeared in my mind. "that girl is just a beautiful demon in human form" i thought. I hate her the most but she is not going off my mind. "let me go and play football" l thought. Is been long i played football but let me go play for fun.
"if there is any girl close to that pitch, i will have to do U turn or change my mind" i thought
i was just walking to the field when i heard "thief! Thief!! Thief!!!" Immediately i heard that i started running home and then a guy with my exact cloth and short ran pass me. I just turn around and then i saw people carrying stick, plank, bat etc. I was just free when i saw one of the pursuers pointing me shouting "SEE AM THERE". It was then i knew i was mistaken for the thief because he wore thesame cloth with me. I was trying to explain when they were some distance away from me but it wasn't helping matters. [Oboy na to run oo. See stick with nail na] i ran like my life depends on it which was true. It wasn't long when they caught up with me. I was still trying to explain but it fell on deaf ears and they have started panel beating me blue black. I was just saying my last prayer covering my head with my hand.
¤ what is gonna happen??¤

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<

#_chapter_nine { Dora saved me }
Dora POV
i was sitting on my king size bed in my room. I was really bored so i thought of reading. Maybe a novel could make me relax because i was also restless. I was just reading the story when the thought of Kelvin crossed my mind. I was restless again. "I hate guys" i muttered. I tried watching movies but it was not helping matters. Then i decided to take a walk. Maybe that will do.
FAST FORWARD =========
Dora POV contd
As i was walking, then i saw some people beating up someone. I was planning to pass by but He looks familiar. I then went there. To my surprise it was Kelvin. I was shocked at first but the people were beating him seriously. I was shouting at the people. It was really hard to stop them but i was glad they finally stopped.
Since my father was popular, i used his charisma to stop a them and then asked what happened. They told me he stole money which he was trying to argue but stopped when they gave him a killer glare.
"how much did he steal?" i asked because i was not surprise because he a poor guy. 2000 NAIRA a man said. I paid them and they went why Kelvin was sitting on the floor. I was about to go when i heard "thank you". I was happy that he appreciate my effort. I went without uttering anything. I thought he will just leave but first time in my life i noticed not everybody behave thesame because if it was me i would just walk away. Is not my fault. I got no friend. But to be sincere, i was very happy.
Kelvin POV
I was just praying for a saviour. Instead of a saviour, an enemy showed up. It was then i know "IT IS FINISHED"
but she surprised me by saved me.
It shocked me.
I am not that shy around her today.
I went home to use hot water to massage my body because the beating was much but did not affect my face and head region because i covered my head.
Dora POV
I went home and start dancing. My dad was surprised at my sudden change of behaviour and happiness. I was still dancing when the thought of how i hate guys came into my mind. Immediately i remembered, i went to sleep.
Kelvin POV
I was happy that Dora saved me. But that girl is sexy, beautiful, and hot. Then i remembered the slap i received from her. I hate girls i mumbled. Before my mum left, she bought me a small fone. I was planning of sleeping when the thought of having a facebook account came into my mind. created it and it was not up to five minutes when i got Laura and Nora facebook friend request. I accepted it, Immediately i saw something that shocked me. It made my heart skip a beat.

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#_chapter_ten {what do i do?}
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
What i read made my heart skip a beat " Hey love watsup" Laura message read. Immediately i saw the word love, my heart missed a beat and then it started beating fast. Thank God it is a chat . I am not seeing her physically if not by now i would have fainted.
"love why are you not replying my message??" she asked again. Is like i will delete my fb account so that i won't die of hypertension. I just slept off thinking of the best decision to take {whether to delete my fb account or leave it }
FAST FORWARD TO THE NEXT MORNING. ¤¤¤¤¤¤_______________
I woke really late because my mum was not around to wake me up. This is my first time sleeping alone in this small house without my mum. I swept, i did not cook nor eat because i was late but i washed the plate. I would have trekked to school but i was late so i took a cab. I went and knelt down.
After about five minutes, Dora came without greeting the head boy and the rest, she passed. Wait oo, is the head boy blind. To my surprise he was just starring at her without doing anything and also smiling sheeplessly including the head girl and the school queen murmuring "What a beauty!!!". That got me angry but what can i do?? Abalt Bello is the head boy, Emily Paul is the head girl and Anabel Okoye the GHS school queen. The head boy ask me if she is my seat mate. I replied yes. He then ask me to go. "just like that??" i thought. Wait oo, because Dora is my seat mate he ask me to go. Then i never regretted sitting close to the school beauty celebrity. The school queen gave me a ¤wink¤ which i don't understand. The head boy later told me to see him during free period. The head girl held my hand as i was about to leave and also told me to see her during closing hour which sent shiver down my spine because she's a girl. I gave her a light nod. I went to the class and a teacher was already teaching.
"so if i enter the class, all eyes will be on me" i thought. I was just standing at the door post. Lost in my thought of what to do when the door open and Laura came out of the class. Immediately she saw me, she hugged me which made my heart increased a thousand folds.
"good morning" she whispered into my ears still hugging me. My legs were already wobbling remaining for me to collapse on the floor. I don't even know what to reply her. Whether to hug her and say good morning. My head was already blank. I wasn't thinking straight again. She then said "i thought something has happen to you for not replying my fb message." "I.. I... I... I... slept off" i managed to say that lie. She just smiled back at me and left.
" Wait for me i'm coming back soon" She told me before she left. The teacher was already rounding up. I managed to see the subject which was biology and the topic which was about cell again. "I'm tired of this topic" i muttered. The lady was about 24, 25, or 26years of age. I was there still thinking about the hug i received from Laura and then i saw the teacher coming out of the class. " Good morning ma" i quickly greeted
"morning, why are you late?" she asked " i woke up late ma, it will eerrmm never ha.. ha... ha... hap... happen again"i pleaded "ok" she said and left me. I was waiting for Laura but she never showed up which i was happy and comfortable. I entered the class but unfortunately for me all eyes were on me looking at me as if they are gonna bore hole. I walked quickly to my seat avoiding there gazes with my head bent low. I sat down planning to go and collect note from Kingsley when Laura came in. She was walking to my direction. Then my head was blank but i managed to put "i waited till i got tired, i'm sorry" in my head. But the problem is how do i say it or should i run? That's gonna look strange. I was already sweating profusely already. I'm doomed. I just kept assuring my self but she was getting closer. The more closer she comes, the more my heart beat faster and i kept losing hope. What do i do now?
¤¤
¤¤
¤do you think Kelvin love Laura??¤
¤¤
¤¤
¤what will he do??¤
¤do you think he will overcome his shy nature there??¤
Follow my page @Facebook through the link below

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#CHAPTER_ELEVEN [ Nervousness ]
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
Every foot step Laura made increased my heart beat. "it is either i do it now or never" i thought. I heard "hey". It was Laura. My heart was beating really fast. "Laura" i just faked a smile sweating under AC. My leg was not wobbling this time around. It was my body which i was trying to hide. I used the corner of my eyes to peep at Dora and i saw her taking glances of me and Laura. "why didn't you wait for me?" she said tapping her foot. It's either now or never. " I.. I... I... Was... Was..."i stammered "why the sudden stammering" she said laughing "you know you really funny when stammering" she also said. I was just looking at her like a lost sheep. My heart was beating fast. "i don't bite. Just tell me the reason, i won't do anything just want to know" she said. It is either i do it now or never i assured myself. I was noticing the way Dora was starring at me and Laura awkwardly. That's strange. She was hiddenly restless which i noticed. "wow, this girl is strange, she was relaxed when i entered but restless when i sat" i thought. " she is a real beautiful demon" i thought when i remembered the way she saved me yesterday " what!!! I called the person that saved me from the hand of death a beautiful demon. That's not fair, i will be calling her beautiful damsel. That's better". I thought forgotten totally about Laura was standing in my front. Seeing Dora gave me courage underneath to tell her " i waited till i got tired, so i left" i tried memorising that..
Dora POV
I was planning of greeting him warmly. Immediately i sited him from afar, i was happy. I was smiling when he was sitting close to me. I smile in a way not to make him notice that i am smiling. I kept saying "I HATE GUYS" but feeling for him is different. My happy mood change into a frown Immediately i saw Laura coming to his direction. I felt like strangling when i heard her ask Kelvin "why didn't you wait for me?" i was more than jealous. I was stealing many glances at them without him seeing me because he was not looking at my direction. If only i knew he saw me stealing glances at them. People call me a beauty goddess. I am not a mind reader but i detected it that he is shy Immediately he see's a girl approaching him. I saw the way he was really stammering real bad as if he was gonna "FAINT" any moment from now. If only i knew i just predicted his trait fully well. He was more than nervous. That wanna make me laugh but i am gonna look like i'm mad. So i did not laugh. The part that almost made me laugh is the way he was sweating. He us the first guy in my life that put a smile on my face.

Kelvin POV
I was jolted from my thought by Laura's word. "hey are you alive?" she asked. "no ooh!!! I'm dead" i said smiling. "how did i that?". "how manage i said that without stammering?" i thought. " so now answer my question, why didn't you wait for me?" [ahhh!!! This girl no dey forget sumtin ooh] i thought. " are you still alive?" she asked again "wait oo, so na you wan kill me this wan you dey ask me weda i dey alive?" i replied in pidgin because it was annoying when someone is asking you "are you still alive?"
"no ooh!!! Why ah go kill this lovely handsome boy?" she said smiling. Immediately i heard the word "LOVE" from a girl, my nervousness increase a thousand folds. But why is it my nervousness come's back when she ask me of why i never waited for her. I was already visibly shaking by the word "LOVE" she pronounced.
I was hidding my nervousness which i knew nobody know's about. But her face always gave me courage.

Dora POV
I have already notice that his body was visibly shaking. Now i know, he is shy of love or afraid to love. But why do i even care. But it was funny though. What do i do? An idea
came in
¤¤
¤¤
¤What do you think is Dora's idea??¤

1 Like

Re: Novel by izaray(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Following
Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#CHAPTER_TWELVE [Principal saved me]
¤¤
¤¤
Dora POV
I was just about to shout at her pretending as if i was angry nagging at her to let him be and spare me that noise in my rude manners when i heard...
¤¤
Kelvin POV
I was about to FAINT when i heard the principal's voice. " Kelvin, i need to talk to you" she said. I was a bit relieve but when i remembered she is a lady but atleast i will not faint. I was following her when the thought of the speech crossed my mind. It was a silent walk. When we got to her office she offered me a sit. It was then i know there is a great problem ahead. Greater than Laura's problem. I tried all means i could to sit as if i am bold but as shy as a... I can't even compare. I sat down and was trying to avoid her gaze. "why is she smiling as if she won lottery?" i thought "is she not talking?" i thought starring at the table. " don't be afraid i won't shout at you "she said "ok" i said calmly trying to hide my shy nature.
"how are you preparing for the speech?" she asked "doing great ma". I lied even though i am just thinking how i'm gonna do it that day. " i know that is what she want to ask me but why can't she ask me in the class?" i thought. "so Kelvin, the main reason i called you" she paused and looked at me. Immediately i heard the main reason, it was then i know the speech is the minor reason which made my heart beat increase very fast. I was just thinking of the reason but can't fathom any. "the main reason i called you is to ask you about your dad" she finally said. That statement made my shy trait leave me. I was now starring at her with a direct gaze. The question was unexpected. I was dumbfound. I open my mouth but nothing came forth. "i said who is your dad" she said calmly. I was trying to say to say something meaningful but my head has gone blank. "what even brought about this topic of my dad?" i thought. "he... I... He...eerrmm... He is..." i stammered trying to find the right word that will soothe the answer to the question but got none. " i said for the last time who is your father?" she shouted furiously at me which made me flinch a bit. My fast beating heart is now back "i don't really know much about him but" i paused. I saw how curiosity was eating her up but why?? Is he not my own father? I thought. "i said speak, are you dumb? I am going to withdraw your scholarship if you don't talk" she threatened me this time around shouting furiously than i have ever seen her with red eyes. I flinched."he is dead" i said quickly and she just calmed down as before which i don't understand. " you can now go to your class" she said calmly and cool. Immediately i heard that, i sprang up Immediately planning of running when she held my hand and she told me...
¤¤
¤¤
¤what do you think she told him??¤
¤¤
join the group through the link below for more interesting stories

https://m./2357785607795342?refid=27&ref=opera_speed_dial

1 Like

Re: Novel by izaray(f): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Carry go ahead ahead as e dey hot

1 Like

Re: Novel by Ann2012(f): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#_CHAPTER_THIRTEEN_AND_FOURTEEN [who is the principal's daughter??]
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
"I'm sorry" she apologised "it's okay" i said quickly avoiding her gaze pretending it's okay. I just calmed down immediately i was out from her office heading towards the class when i heard "Kel". It was a feminine voice. But the voice is different. I have never head that voice in this school and i remembered vividly not telling any girl to call me "Kel". i turned around just to see the girl who i thought was dumb. I turned around just to meet. "Nora". She have a question to answer. Who told her to call me "Kel". How am i gonna even ask her that? She was walking till she met me and my heart was beating fast immediately i knew it was a feminine voice. "this girl smile alot" i thought. I was jolted out of my thought by a tap from nora. "hey" i said pretending as if i was smiling. "i have been calling you thrice now" Nora said "and you were busy starring at ma and smiling" Nora said with a smile across her lips. "did she just say i was smiling? It's not my fault, she caused it by smiling as if she won jackpot all the time" i thought. "was i really smiling?" i asked. It was already late because i just realised it was a very dumb question. "yeah" she replied showing me her white sets of well arranged teeth. "am i this beautiful that you are smiling since?" "i'm still smiling!!! This girl's nature is really affecting me" i thought "where are you going to?" Nora asked. "eeeerrrmm I... I... I... Am going to the class" i said. She just smiled, held my hand and drew me like a log of wood. My heart was beating fast immediately she held my hand. I was tempted to ask why she was holding me as if i am a child who want to cross a busy road but i dare not say it out. This my trait i really bad which i am looking for a way to change but got none. As we just entered the class, my heart has increased times two [x2]. All eyes were on us including Dora which increased my heart beat the more. We walked with our hands entwine to her sit which she sat down. But i was not really walking. She was the one pulling me. I went to my sit. People were already murmuring words to each other especially the girl [that's there hobby]. That was not my business. It was then it hit me that i was going with a girl to the speech competition. That's gonna be tough. And she was also the principal's daughter but who is she? I thought. Then a physics teacher entered and was teaching. When he pointed a boy to state Newton third law of motion. "Newton third law of motion states that for every given action there is always eeeerrrmm an equal and opposite attraction" [what i'm i hearing?] i started laughing quietly. I was laughing because of the wrong answer. Then i caught Dora also smiling. This is the first time i saw her smile. This girl is really a beautiful goddess. She was displaying her white sets of arranged teeth. Only her smile could make any guy fall for her but never. I am not falling for her. I was smiling starring at her when i heard "hey you smiling there" he was pointing at me which made my heart beat increased "state Newton third law of motion" i knew the answer but damn. All eyes will be on me. "Newton third law of motion states that for every given action, there is always an equal and opposite reaction" i managed to say starring at the board as if the answer was written on it when i remembered what Kingsley told me. The way i was starring at the board made the physics teacher to look at the board trying to fathom why i was looking at the board but got none. He later told my classmates to applaud me for a job well done.
The physics teacher taught and left the class. Immediately i went to meet Kingsley "bro watsup" i greeted "i'm good" he replied "please who is the principal's daughter?" i asked "i will tell you later" he replied. I sat down and we started gisting because it was a free period before he brought up the issue unexpected which drop like a bomb. "what is the relationship between you and Nora" he asked. "like seriously?" i replied foolishly because that made my head blank.

Dora POV
note: this is back to when Nora and Kelvin entered the class.

I was just reading a novel when i heard foot steps which made me raise my head up. To my surprise, it was Kelvin. He looked to my direction and our gazes met which made him quickly avert his eyes. I was angry and jealous. It was Laura first, now it is Nora. But why should be angry? He's not my good friend talk more or less of my boyfriend. But nevertheless, i was still angry. I was starring at them with a sober heart as he walk her to her seat. But i also noticed something funny. I noticed his wobbling legs. I have now confirmed confirmed it that he is shy. He later came and sat down close to me but what can i do? Then the physics teacher entered and dave answered the question wrongly which made me smile i thought it was only me when i also noticed Kelvin smiling. He really looks cute when smiling. Any girl will fall for that smile but never me. I was peeping at him with the corner of my eyes.

Kelvin POV CONTINUE
"like seriously?" i asked Kingsley "yeah" he replied boldly
"i never knew you of all people will suspect me but she saw me then she followed me"i said angrily
"what!!! I am very sorry" he apologised "who is the principal's daughter?" i asked angrily without replying his apology. "i am not going to tell you now but maybe i will tell you later and tell you the reason why i never told you" he said smiling which got me more angry and i walk to my sir angrily.

Join the group @Facebook for more interesting

1 Like

Re: Novel by izaray(f): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kelvin is damn funny

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#_chapter_fifteen [anger]
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV CONTINUE
I was sitting on my seat angrily because i asked him a question, he is fuming.

Laura POV
I was angry when i saw Nora holding Kelvin's hand. "Nora" i called angrily "yeah" she answered sarcastically. "what's going on?" i asked "going on where?" she threw the question back to me. " i said what's going on between you and Kelvin?" i asked angrily "nothing" she still replied sarcastically. "you are telling me nothing when i saw your hands entwined or you think i'm blind or i'm hallucinating?" i replied furiously. "ooh!!! So is it because of that issue you are nagging at me? Is he your boyfriend? Don't let that come between our friendship" she said angrily but that calm me immediately i heard about our friendship. I thought instead of me making it break our friendship, why don't we make it a competition? I thought . "i'm sorry" i apologised with a pleading tone. "it's okay" she accepted "Nora" i called "yes".
"this is gonna sound absurd but reason what i'm gonna say. Instead of we breaking up our friendship, why don't we make it like a challenge? First to win his heart" i asked. She starred at me for sometime. "okay, challenge accepted" she finally said smiling.
FAST FORWARD TO BREAK PERIOD
Kelvin POV
I walked out of the class immediately i knew it was break period to avoid the girls. I then remembered the head boy. I started searching for him which i later found him sitting alone under a tree "good day senior" i greeted "good day, you are the person i was waiting for, how are you?" he replied politely. Is like i am liking this boy already if only i knew he is gonna be my greatest school enemy. "let's go to the school canteen" he also said. We walked silently to the school canteen. We located an empty seat. He called a waiter, ordered for two plates of noodles and chicken. I was just sitting expecting the food is for both of us. The waiter brought two plates and dropped it on the table. He paid the waiter. I was stretching my hands to collect a fork and a knife when he "what are trying to do" which drew people's attention. I was dumbfound. "you can't buy this meal so you better remove your stinky hand from this table, i'm gonna throw the second plate away" i removed it and asked "why did you say i should see you?" i asked with my calmest voice. "wait let me finish my meal" he said. That just turned me on. I am now more than angry. It's gonna be really hard for me to calm down. "when you are done with your meal, meet me up somewhere else" i snarled at him angrily and walked out. I think it's high time i show him that everybody got a bad side which they are hidding. His mouth was open agape but what's my business? "Kelvin... Kelvin... Kelvin..." he was shouting angrily which drew more people attention towards my direction. "but who even told that son of a bitch my name?" i thought as i was walking, i mistakenly bumped into Anabel [GHS queen] which i apologised immediately without stammering because i am angry. My shy trait was gone. Is like i'm gonna be getting angry so that my shy nature will leave me mtcheew. "Kelvin, can we talk?" she asked politely smiling but i was not in the mood for that. "we can talk later." i said with a straight face and walk out of her and she started calling me angrily. I'm i the only guy. It was really disrespectful, so i thought maybe a teacher is calling me. I stopped and turned around. She ran and caught up with me. "what da heck is wrong with you?? I the GHS queen is calling wanna speak with you and you are walking out? Do you know how crazily rich my parents are? Do you know who i am? I think you don't know that's why you are messing with me. I could order for your beating due to disobedience? You are just lucky i lo......... Like you." she said and that got me more angry. How do who she is or her parents affect me? "you said YOU wanna talk to me, talk and stop nagging at me. I got many things on my mind now" i snarled at her without fear
"WTF!!!" she exclaimed "don't worry i will deal with you later" she said before walking away. I have some problem with my anger issues but i could calm myself down when i am alone "what my business with her dealing with me?" i walked and i found a good place under a tree where i sat down trying to calm myself but all to no avail. When i heard "hey". In Front of me was Anabel and the head boy with there class mates. I was not even scared a bit because i was still angry. "are you done with your meal so that you tell me the reason you said i should see you?" i question the head boy with a straight face.
¤¤
¤¤
¤what's gonna happen??¤
¤¤

1 Like

Re: Novel by izaray(f): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol, Kelvin I love this new side of you jare

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#CHAPTER_SIXTEEN [HELPER]
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
"so you have guts right?" the head boy asked. I could fight them but i remembered that i am on a scholarship. I was just starring at them angrily not knowing what to do. "Jude, teach him how it is done here" the head boy said. "the biggest boy in the crew who i assume his name to be Jude came out. I was Just starring at him with anger. Then the anger led me to do the unimaginable. I stood up and gave Jude a killer glare. Trying to walk away when Jude pulled me back and gave me a punch.
"that punch almost formatted my memory" i thought. They all later joined him in beating me up."m second day in school is as bad as this" i thought still receiving multiple punch. The punch was becoming too much and unbearable as if i'm a punching bag. So i decided to give their back bone a head butt which is Jude and he fell down. What i just did made them angry and it also made the head boy's mouth open a little bit agape. I guess this is the second time am shocking the living day light out of him. Students has already gathered. Laura and Nora were crying already. I was trying as much as i can not to create a bad reputation but instead something gets pushing me to create bad reputation. Immediately they all pounce on me including Jude. The beating was too much this time around. They later stopped when they heard a command of the head boy. Immediately they stopped, i got up, dust myself. Everybody were thinking i was gonna fight. I'm not gonna do that, i love my reputation. I was about to walk out when i heard him. They all got me and pinned me to the chair i was sitting and then they ordered all junior students including Laura and Nora to leave which they did but were still looking from afar what's gonna happen. "what do you want now?" i shouted at him. He just smiled at me which i found irritating. "i want something close to you" that confused me at first but been smart, i remembered when he asked if Dora was my seat mate before releasing me in the morning. So i think he wants Dora. "then go get her if you can" i snarled at him angrily. He was confused at first which was boldly written on his face before he finally ask "who is her?". "you know who i'm talking about so will you tell them to back-off or i back them off myself." i snarled at him furious than ever. "i don't think so" he said bringing his head close to me which i never hesitate to give him a strong head butt. He wasn't even strong. He fell as if i used a stick on him. So his crew were his strength. He stood up holding his head and was planning of giving me a thunderous slap when my helper came. The principal showed up. But before she could stop him, i have already received the thunderous slap which made my vision blur at first. "what is going on here?" she shouted angrily. It was then they noticed her presence. It was time for pretence. I just pretended to have blacked out (fainted). When the principal noticed it, she started calling for help. She later put her head on my chest. "i wished i could stop my heart" i thought. "he is still alive" i heard her voice. "get me water Abalt" she was referring to the head boy who was running as fast as his leg can carry because of i felt the vibration of the ground. "if you kill anybody, you will be sent to jail" i heard the principal threatened before they poured water on my face and i woke up as if i even faint. I could see fear visibly written on the head boy's and Anabel's face too. I just smiled inwardly. Then Jude whisper something which i couldn't hear to the head boy which just made him smile. I was taken to the school hospital. I was still angry but pretending as if i'm normal. After some check up, i was told to rest. Thank God the doctor was a man. Immediately he left, something shocked me again even still in my angry state...
¤¤
¤¤
¤¤
"what do you think happened?"
¤¤
¤¤

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#CHAPTER_SEVENTEEN (MY PAST)
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
i just clocked thirteen on july 25th when i was kidnapped for reasons unknown. Yeah reasons unknown because my mom was poor. I was really scared because i know it's not money. It's something they want of someone is behind it. I was in a car with a huge guy on mask pointing a short gun (pistol) at my fore head preventing me from shouting. The car was tinted. I had already pee in my jean. Immediately the car stopped, i was blindfolded before been injected with a substance i don't know but can't fathom why. I later know why when i found myself falling asleep. I later woke up, it was blurry at first but my vision became clear and i found out that i was in a dark room which looks more of a cell than a house. I was just trying to fathom where i was when i started hearing a girl sobbing silently. Immediately i heard that, it sent shiver down my spine because she is a girl and she is crying so it means something bad happened or it's gonna happen. I was just thinking of what to do whether to approach her or die of curiosity. So i just sat down thinking of what to do when the thought of my mum came into my mind. I don't know where the courage came from. I just went to meet the girl "hey" immediately she flinched. "hey don't be scared, i won't hurt you" i said which she calmed down. "i'm Kelvin" i said. "i'm Emilia" she said
"eerrmm, what are you doing here, i mean how did you get here?" i asked. "i was kidnapped and told that i'm gonna be killed" she said. Immediately goose pimples came out of my skin immediately i heard the word "killed." my childhood was a rough one. Hawking before eating and the rest. Lets leave that for another day. After all those suffering, planning of becoming something better, my death was also near. "she jolted me out of my thought "how did you get here?" "i was also kidnapped but don't know whether i'm gonna be killed though" i said this time with a low tone. "they said we are gonna be given a slow death" she said. She later held me tight and slept on my chest. This is the first time that i am not shy around a girl. I was woken up by a deep masculine voice, this time around unmasked. He got tattoo on his body of a python that have a dragon face. "so una dey play love for here abi?" i was just starring at him not knowing what to reply. Emilia woke up also and was sobbing already. I saw the beauty that was sleeping on my chest. We were given hardship jobs and fed one time a day. I have already adapted from my house. In my house, it's either one or two. If three, thank God. Emilia was still adapting. After a month, they surprised us by bringing me and Emilia to a battle field to fight again twenty people. The people i saw were something else . They got muscles and huge. That was where i discovered the sentence "it is finished". Emilia's leg was wobbling. We were beaten to stupor. Her beautiful face was injured. They then told us that next fight is either 20 to 25 people which made my hair stand. The fight was coming up in the next two weeks so we should get ready and get healed. They were using us for entertainment. Immediately we got to the cell, i fell on the ground trying to rest. Emilia fell close to mmm and we slept like that. I was not shy around her. I woke up early. I then saw Emilia already awake. From the weather, it was around 6:00am with only a little light in the cell. I saw her pacing up and down. "hall why the early morning pacing?" i asked "what!!!" she exclaimed. "this girl is not normal" i thought. "There if gonna be re-match and you are busy asking me non-sense". She said. It hit me that a re-match is coming up. "so what do we do now?" i asked "IDK" she answered. "then it's either we train to beat them..." i have not even finished my statement when she interrupted "what!!!" she is scared "or they will beat us maybe more brutal than the first" i said "then lets train but how?" she asked. "watch me" i said starting with a push up but she was really funny when training. Before a guard enter "i know you guys are training to beat them up, yes you can but you will need this"he said bringing out a book. He then walk out. "thanks" i told him. I open the to see rules to defeat your opponent. Rules of becoming the best fighter and the rest. Me and Emilia used it. But there is something i noticed. There is a bathroom and my clothes stored in the dressing room which means they are been sponsored by someone unknown.
TWO WEEKS LATER
In the morning, me and Emilia were training seriously as if our life depends on it. We were sweating when one stupid guard enter. We pretended as if we were lying down
"WTF!!! You two are having s*x"he said with his mouth open agape. I wanted to say no when Emilia interrupted my statement saying yes. "what!!!" i thought. She walked to where i was already sitting and wrapped her hand around my shoulder. I don't know whether i should wrap my hand around her waist or not. I was dancing to her tune pretending we had s*x but still a little bit confused . "get your ass on the battle field lets get started. You too used all your strength in having s*x forgetting you have a fight" he said before walking out. Emilia just walked out shaking her a*s voluntarily. "don't stare at my a*s that way and get yourself on the battle field" "she no fear again and let her not make my shy trait come back oo" i thought. We fought which made them surprised. Emilia was only defending her self and i was the one beating them to stupor. It was revenge oo. That how me and Emilia trained and fought twenty people every two days for the past five months and some weeks. Our fighting entertainment made them reluctant to kill us for now. I notice that anytime i stare at Emilia too much when she walking and she noticed it, she will start shaking her a*s voluntarily which i will just hiss and then she will smile. It was now her habit. Me and Emilia were now thinking of escaping. We were just angry that we have no idea of escaping. I was walking angrily when i heard a sound in form of echo. "then it means there is vacuum (space) beneath" i thought. Immediately i open it, i saw a metal nerd which can only be cut by a sharp knife or hack saw. There was a little water flowing. Emilia was happy. I then ask her "how are we gonna cut the metal?" "leave that to me but you are also part of the plan" she replied. She told me the plan which was good and i hid myself behind the door. She knocked the window, th security open to know the reason. I saw the power of a girl. The reason which made us taught of escaping if that we are gonna be fighting 50-70 people the next day as if we are jackie chan abi jet lee. Emilia started Twerking seductively which the guard foolishly open the door to enter. I never hesitate to give him my best punch and he blacked out immediately. We collected the key, locked it from inside and cut the metal. We escaped running not looking back. We passed through the tunnel and found ourselves in a forest when we heard a very loud alarm which means they found out that we have escaped. We ran but got tired which means it is either now or never. Luckily we found a taxi which we explain to him and we went to Emilia's house and only the junior sister was in. She then hugged me telling we will meet somewhere. Gave me a peek and then started her habit by shaking her a*s voluntarily which i hiss and she laugh telling me buy. That why the head boy crew were no match for me

+++++BACK TO THE PRESENT+++++
something shocked me again still in my angry state...
¤¤

1 Like

Re: Novel by izaray(f): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Well done dear
Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#_chapter_eighteen
[Emilia in school]
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
Laura and Nora ran in hugging me as if i resurrected from the dead. They were lying on me. It shocked me because i was a little bit calm. They later left me which i was relieved of the weight. "we taught we have lost you, so i suggested that we should call the principal which worked out" Laura said smiling. "won't you ask for a kiss?" Nora asked. My fake smile changed to a straight face. "wat da heck?" i thought "Mtcheew, look at your face" Nora said laughing why Laura was looking at her as if she is not normal. The doctor later came and discharged me. I went to the class keeping a straight and angry face so that no girl will even think of approaching me. I was keeping a 'don't come close' face. It was only Nora and Laura that was allowed. I sat down close th Dora looking outside the window because i was still a little bit angry about the embarrassment. Then a new student came in with the principal which i never gave a damn. Starring outside the window outside minded. I was just hearing Comment like 'wow' 'she is beautiful' but that did not affect me. Immediately i heard sit down from the principal, i was happy. I sat down resting my head on the desk. I just received a tap. "this school can really annoy somebody oo" i thought. I raised my head planning of shouting at the person who just tapped me. The person, i mean the girl was putting her hand akimbo and tapping her leg on the floor as if i owe her. I raised my head up and saw Emilia. "what! !!" i said. Emilia is as beautiful as Dora but she got a round face why Dora got an oval face. "Emilia" i said. "so you saw me enter the class and you were looking outside the window abi?" she said tapping her foot on the floor as if i owe her. People's attention has already been drawn to our direction. Maybe they are thinking where i know this beautiful damsel from. " i owe u dis wan u dey tap ur leg 4 ground?" i asked "ehhen na, why you see me, u no fit hug me" she said not minding anybody and immediately , most girls face has changed. Base on what we learnt in the cell, we quickly notice and she whisper into my ear "is like every single girl dey crush oo, help me tell them say we be friends from cell. I mean prison friends" she said. My anger has already calm down. I started laughing without minding the eyes trying to bore hole on me and Emilia. Kingsley is even looking. "we need to talk" i said. "yes na, we need to talk how you got those bruises like those of the prison" she whispered. She walked out of the class doing her habit because she knows i was starring. She was shaking her a*s voluntarily which made boys eyes trying to pop out. I just hissed, she then turn back, smiled before walking out of the class. I was just going out to meet her when one guy, he looks like the oldest and biggest in my class. "me, i don turn television" i thought because everybody was starring. The guy stopped me telling me "guy don't even think of going close to my bae" he said. I know it was Emilia but feign ignorance. "who?" i asked. "Emilia na" he said. "ok" i said going out when he just held me back. I used all the anger giving him a punch. The anger has subsided though. He fell "Oboy that girl no be your babe oo" i said planning of beating him up with the subsided anger but immediately, people were trying to separate us. My anger has risen which i was happy for that. Nothing was cooling me down and Emilia came from God knows where, immediately i sited her, my anger came down, but i was pretending to be angry or let me say a little bit angry. She then came in between, i was trying to pass but she told me something that made me stop at that moment. She told me that...
¤¤
¤¤
¤what do you think she told him?¤
¤are Kelvin and Emilia in love?¤
¤¤
¤¤

1 Like

Re: Novel by Ann2012(f): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2019
Hmmmmm
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Novel by izaray(f): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#CHAPTER_NINETEEN
(SHE is the principal's daughter)
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
Emilia said she was gonna kiss me if i move an inch which made my leg hang in the air. Every girl is always threatening me. She was just smiling. I just held her hand and walked out of the class with our hands entwined. I wished i could solve the mystery why i am not shy around her. Emilia was the only girl that is calming me, i wished i know why too. I was more than angry.
Emilia POV
i really like Kelvin alot. I love him as a friend and not as a crush. I never knew we are gonna meet again. He looks angry when i came in, so i decided to cheer him up. He wanted to fight which i threaten him. I wished he was my brother.
Dora POV
Is like Kelvin knew that girl a long time ago. They are close and he is also not shy. He is free with her. I was jealous but not angry.
Laura POV
That girl is very close to Kelvin. The part that pained me most is she talking of hugging Kelvin. Is like Kelvin loves her because he is laughing around her. He only smile a little around any girl so far as i have seen.
Nora POV
I wished i could turn back the hand other the clock preventing that girl from coming to this school. Is like they loves each other.
Kelvin POV
This Emilia will never change. I wished she was my sister. I prefer her been my sister. Is she also on scholarship? I thought. All the worms in my stomach were protesting, some were even racing fast and furious. "hey, you care for snacks?" she asked. "no" i pretended as if i was not hungry but my stomach sold me out by rumbling. She just smiled, bought the meat pie and yoghour it was really expensive and it was also free period also. But last time i knew Emilia, She was from a middle class family. "Emilia, are you also on scholarship?" i asked. "no, my father is paying my school fees" she replied. "na wu come become your father" i switched to pidgin. "Bello uguneko" she replied smiling. The man she mentioned is popular, and crazily rich "levels don change" i thought. I remembered that she did not know my surname and i am just hearing hers. We were gisting of our life experience and prison experience too.
FAST FORWARD TO CLOSING>>>>>>
I was still angry at Kingsley because he has not told me who the principal's daughter was. As i was about to go home, Emilia called me asking "do you care for a ride?". "no i'm good" i replied
"either you like it or not, you are riding with me or else..." she threatened "ok ma, i'm riding with you" i replied playfully "now get yourself in the car" she commanded. "chaii, we no dey prison oo" i said. She just hissed walking away, shaking her a*s voluntarily. I just smiled this time around. She turn to see the reason i did not hiss. "bad boy" she said. I was just planning of going when Kingsley called me. I was angry but decided to wait, he caught up with me breathing like someone been chased by a mad dog. "guy, you still dey vex?" see JAMB question. "Oboy talk na, i wan go" i said. "Oboy the reason why i come here dey run like cheetah..." he paused looking at me. Something is really wrong with this boy. "mister man, you no know when dey hurry?" i asked because he was behaving like someone they are manipulating. "Kel be fast" Emilia shouted from the car so that i can hear her. "coming soon" i replied. "Oboy weytin be your own self, you get Dora and Emilia, Dora no do you?" he asked. "wait, is it not Dora i'm afraid of even greeting this guy is talking about" i thought. "Oboy, no be you warn me make i no follow that girl? Talk make i go jawe" i said. "ok, the reason i was running..." he said but i interrupted him "like say mad dog dey pursue yhu" i said. "is that..." he paused looking at me "make you reason me Emilia" he said finally. "what!!!"i exclaimed trying to walk out angrily. He was begging me to stop but i refused. He said Something which made me stop at that very instance. "Dora is the principal's daughter" he said and my heart beat increased even my breathing. He also said "the reason why i never told you is that..."
¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤¤
Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#CHAPTER_TWENTY [two in love]
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
I could not even speak nor get angry again because what the future holds is unpredictable. "the reason why i never told you is that i never knew it was her, i don't even know the principal's daughter if not today that i asked Laura, funny right? I'm sorry" he said even apologising. I just turn around, smiled, then hug him. What can i do when Dora is the principal's daughter? Fact can never be changed. "sorry also if Emilia is your girlfriend" he apologised again. "What!!! She is not my girlfriend. Try win her yourself, i'm not good in doing that. I can only help by making her your friend. Tomorrow i'm gonna introduce her to you" i said weakly. "thanks man, guy no fear Dora oo. That day just don't smile so that she won't embarrass you with a slap or more" he said laughing, i even started laughing. "we will see tomorrow" i said
Emilia POV
The two of them are perfect friends. Is like i'm falling in love with Kelvin's friend. Kelvin is more handsome than his friend though but they are both handsome. "Kelvin, i'm tired of waiting" i shouted at him smiling.
Kelvin POV
"i need to go bro" i said to Kingsley who just nodded. I went to meet Emilia in the car. "mr. Handsome who is that?" she asked. Why did she call me mr. Handsome? This is the first time she is calling me that.
"he is Kingsley my friend" i said. "so now start talking how you got those bruises on your face" she said with a straight face. I narrated everything to her including the pretence. After i finished narrating, she just started laughing. Is like this girl is not normal. I thought. "so you mean after all those people you have beaten in the prison, you can't beat them?" she asked smiling. "weytin funny pass be say you pretend as if you don faint" she said laughing hard. Now i know the reason why she is laughing. "that was really funny though" i thought "don't worry. This time it is me and you that will beat them" i said "ok, its my pleasure" she said laughing. I later gave the driver my location when he was about to go the wrong way. Funny driver, he can't even ask. We reached my house. My house was a little self-contain. "bye, i will visit you during weekend. Are you living alone?" she asked "no, but my mom travelled" i said. "when is she coming back?" she asked "two months time" i said. "wow, then there is gonna be sleep over in my house during the weekend because my parents are not around." if only i knew that is the beginning of my problem. "my junior sister who is twelve years is gonna love you" she said smiling "What!!!" goose pimples were already out at the mention of a girl that is gonna love me. "i pray i should not be shy" i thought. "i mean love you as a friend or let me say a brother from another mother"she said "look at the way you are sweating" she said laughing hard. She later left. "Kingsley if the most funniest boy i have ever seen, so the reason why he never told me is that he don't know" i thought smiling. It is only me in the house. I did my chores but with an unsettled mind of how i'm gonna do that speech. I read a little before going to sleep
>>>>>>FAST FORWARD TO THE NEXT DAY>>>>>>>
I woke up early, did my chores, took my bath and trekked to school. I was early atleast. I was just sitting in the class when Dora walked in. Immediately, i heard the electric bell jingled for assembly. We sang hymn and the principal came for a morning speech. We went to our various classes. Emilia later came and she sat at my back. "This girl is a late commr and i'm sure the head boy released her" i thought. "mr. Handsome good morning" she greeted "good morning miss beauty" i replied smiling. "the head boy said i should see him during break" she said "chaii, another fight. Pay back time. F**k reputation" i thought. "what did i did?" she asked "don't go to him, i got you covered" i replied "then we should get ready to kick asses" she replied smiling. "i have bought your clothes and P.J. you are gonna wear on friday night. You are going to my house straight from school." she said "i will be busy with..." i was trying to give a fake excuse when she interrupted "then i'm gonna force you" she said smiling. Teacher trooped in and out of the class.
>>FAST FORWARD TO BREAK PERIOD>>>>>
I introduce Emilia to Kingsley "Kingsley meet my lost girlfriend Emilia" i said checking out his reaction and he shouted "what!!! Just tell me you are joking" he replied with a frown. "Emilia meet my boyfriend Kingsley" i said checking out her reaction also "what!!! Don't tell me you are a gay" she said and i started laughing. They were looking at me as if i lost my senses
"you are a girl and my friend. He is a boy and my friend" i said with a wink. "phew" they both breath down thesame time, looked at each other and smiled. We went out gisting when Laura came, greeted everybody without greeting Emilia. "strange" i thought. "i need to talk to you Kelvin" Laura said with a sad face. Immediately my heart beat increased and goose pimples came out of my skin. My leg started wobbling. Me and her alone. "i'm doomed" i thought "we... we... we... could talk... talk... here" i stammered. Emilia looked at me in a strange manner which i don't understand "i want it privately" she said. I walked out with with her and sweat gathering at my armpit region, fast beating heart and wobbling legs. She later stopped and ask me a question which got me dumb.
¤¤
¤¤¤
¤¤¤

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#CHAPTER_TWENTY_ONE [fire on the mountain]
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
"what is going on between you and Emilia, i mean is she your girlfriend?" she asked with curiosity that filled her face. I was trying to say something but nothing came out. It was as if i lost my voice. I was suddenly sweating already. "answer me" she said shaking me vigorously "eeeerrrmm... No" i manage to say "then..." she paused looking at me for reasons i don't know. "i think i love you" she said finally. That made me not only lost my voice but my courage. I held the tree close by for support because i have lost because i have lost my stamina. "answer me, please tell me you love me" she said with tears pouring freely from her eyes. I felt pity for her because i love her as a friend. She Just ran away before i could say anything. I Just went to meet both of them who was starring at me as if i am from mars. i was also starring at them "guy weytin happen na?" Kingsley asked. I was starring at him not knowing whether i should tell him or not. "Kel what happened?" Emilia asked which i was a bit relieved. I narrated what happened. "so that is why you are sweating as if you visited sun?" Kingsley asked "if i slap you, it will transform you. Idiot" i said laughing. We gisted and laugh till it was break over forgetting lunch. We went to the class together. Is like Kingsley and Emilia are flowing with each other. Immediately we entered the class, i sited Laura and she was just starring at me which i avert my eye. Kingsley went to his seat, me and Emilia went to ours. I was just planning of sitting when Anabel came to the window. I don't give a damn. I just avert my eyes. "Kel, we need to talk" Anabel said through the window. I pretended as if i did not hear which Emilia notice my pretence. Anabel came into the class through the door, which everybody showed respect by greeting. I just did that too. "kelvin we need to talk" she said after replying the greeting. "go and give her a piece of cake. I got you covered" Emilia whispered. I smiled, followed her which i noticed the way Dora, Laura and Nora eyes poped out. We went under a tree. I was shy but my anger and hatred overshadowed my shy nature. She held my hands which i never hesitate to withdraw Immediately. "don't be childish" she said smiling "talk let me go, i hate waste of time" i said with anger in my voice"cool down, so you mean talking to me is a waste of time?" she asked with a surprised tone. "so what do you think before? If you don't start talking i will leave" i said. "ok, i just wan to apologised for..." she said but i interrupted her"don't even think of it" i said getting more angry. Her eyes dilate immediately. "you dare interrupt my speech?" she asked with an unbelievable tone."i want to leave" i said planning of leaving when she pulled me back. "do you know me?" she asked. I already knew she was getting angry, so time to get her more angry. "yeah, you are a trash" i said. "what did you just called me? A trash? You know i could other for your beating more brutal than the first" she said smiling thinking i was scared. "those slaves? I'm gonna show them what i'm made of. You are a trash, they are slaves" i said which got her more angry. She gave me a hot slap. "you dare cross your boundaries, you dare insult me." she said. I was planning of leaving so that i won't get angry. She still pulled me back. "i'm not done with you, you poor wretched stuff, i'm gonna show you what i'm made of. Do you know my parents?" she asked "what concern me with you and your lunatic parents?" i said clapping my hands just to get her angry which worked. She gave me another slap
"you dare talk about my parents in that manner?" she said which Emilia came from God knows where asking me"Kel are you okay" Emilia asked. "yeah" i replied. "how dare you interrupt my speech? Do you know i am the school queen?" she asked Emilia. "oooh!!! Sorry for my poor manners, i never knew" Emilia pretended. "is okay, you can leave" she told Emilia. "okay, Kelvin lets go" Emilia said "i'm not done with him. You can go" she snarled at Emilia. "i am not leaving without my boyfriend" Emilia said giving me a wink which Anabel did not see. "Chaii, this girl go vex tired" i thought. "what did you say?" she asked. "just wait for me, i'm gonna deal with you right now" she said walking away. "there is FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN" i told Emilia immediately i sited the head boy coming with a crew maybe because Emilia did not see him during break
¤¤
¤¤

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#CHAPTER_TWENTY_TWO
[Dora saved me again.]
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
I think its payback time. The head boy reached with his crew. "what do you want?"i snarled at him. "i want her" he said giving her a wink. He thought i'm afraid or maybe she has fallen for him because he is showing his 32."i don't think so" i said with a smirk. "what do you think you are gonna do? Run?" he asked. Immediately Anabel came with a crew of boys and girls from there class. This fight is just getting started.
¤¤
¤¤
Emilia POV note: This is when Anabel was talking to Kelvin.
¤¤
¤¤
I saw the way Kelvin pulled his hand from her hold. I saw that this girl love Kelvin. I was shocked when i saw her giving him a slap. I was also surprised when Kelvin just smiled. It was then i knew Kelvin was getting her angry. I went to interfere with their matters and pretended as if Kelvin was my boyfriend which got her more angry and came back with her crew.
¤¤
¤¤
Dora POV Immediately Emilia left the class, i followed her keeping some distance so that she won't notice my presence. I saw the way Anabel slapped Kelvin which made my anger rose up. I was planning of running to help Kelvin when Emilia helped him. I was just watching the scene. I saw as she left angrily and the head boy came with those his senseless crew. Anabel came with her crew. It was then i knew Kelvin was in trouble. I wanted to go and help them when the unbelievable happened.
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV "your saviour is not around today" the head boy said. "who?" i asked. "the principal" he said with a smirk. I was trying to protect Emilia. I whispered to her to run but she whispered that till i run, she will never run. "Chaii, this girl stubborn oo" i thought. The head boy was blabbing, then Anabel started with her mad question "do you know who i am?" she asked. She was just asking senseless question and i was getting them angry by smiling without answering. I was just smiling when Jude punched me. "meehn!!! This guy loves getting on my nerves and i'm gonna show him his place." i was planning of giving him a strong punch when Emilia kicked him. I saw all of them rushing at us. I was just beating them as if they are little children. I left the girls for Emilia. Emilia that knows how to protect herself was beating this time around. I saw the way the head boy's mouth was agape even Anabel. Is like i'm gonna keep surprising this boy till he leaves this school. It was his turn. I punch him. At that instance, he began to bleed. I picked him up and gave him a back bone breaker. He began to beg. I felt pity for him. Before i heard a sound as if they used plank on someone. I saw Emilia giving a girl a punch backing me. But the sound i heard was from a guy Dora hit who held a stone. So it means he wanted to use the stone to hit me. I was surprised she me. I just spared Anabel. They later ran away.
"hi" Emilia said waving at Dora and i shouted "noooooooooooooooo..." because i know the next thing.
¤¤
¤¤

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#CHAPTER_TWENTY_THREE
[Dora is friendly]
¤¤
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
"what?" Dora and Emilia asked. "eeeerrrmm... i... you..." i was just stammering. Both of them started laughing. "so this girl can be this friendly" i thought. "i'm Emilia uguneko" Emilia said "i'm Dora Alake" Dora said. I was just starring at them because this girl surprised me. "don't worry i will report to my mum" Dora told us. I was contributing nothing to the discussion because i was just smiling. "ok, so you are the principal's daughter?" Emilia asked "yeah" Dora replied. Emilia looked at me. She then drew me to their center. Dora was laughing hard. We walked into the class like that. It was all eyes on us. I was not shy when i was in their middle but Immediately i got to the class, i felt a cold breeze. I bent my head low to avoid their gaze. Dora and Emilia starred at me in an awkward manner which i don't know why. We walked to our sit. The rest subject were for art class till closing period. So Dora and Emilia were discussing. Dora whispered something i couldn't hear to Emilia and Emilia nodded in affirmation. I open my bag bringing out the biology textbook i won when Dora collected it from my hand, dropped it on her desk. "no reading for now, it is time for gisting" Dora said. "yeah" Emilia replied "so what now?" i asked. I am not shy around both of them and i'm gonna solve that mystery myself. "lets go so that you woo girls" both of them said thesame time. "what!!! Hope my ears are deceiving me?" i asked. My legs are wobbling. Both of them started laughing. This two girls are really strange. I thought. "look at the way your face changed Immediately we mentioned girls" Emilia said
FAST FORWARD TO CLOSING PERIOD>>
Kingsley did not come and meet us because Dora was with us. I went to meet him "guy Watsup" i greeted. "i'm good, how did you do it?" Kingsley asked. What did i even do? "do what?" i asked. "stop pretending. How come you and Dora are friends?" he asked. It was now i understand. "ask your ancestors" i said laughing. We were just talking when he brought up an important issue. "be careful" he said. "be careful? Meaning?" i asked. This guy head normally touches sometimes. "didn't you see the murderous look the head boy gave to you?" he asked. Did he just say the head boy? "where and when?" i asked. When you were seriously discussing, he came to the window" he said. "is like that boy get liver after all the begging" i thought. "okay" i replied. "it was not only him, the guy you punched, John was also starring" he said. "just be careful bro" he completed. I sited Nora and Laura coming to our direction. I just told Kingsley we are gonna talk tomorrow. Turning around planning of jogging but it was too late. They called me and Kingsley foolishly pulled me back. "Oboy, you no see this two beautiful damsels dey call you? Kingsley said smiling and giving me winks. I was already sweating. "is like this guy need beating" i thought. They reached us. "Kelvin we need to talk" nora said putting her hands akimbo and tapping her foot on the ground. "did i owe you?" i thought but dare not say it loud. "okay" i said calmly. Laura's head was bent low. We were walking and she was making angry sounds like hmmm. "strange but i know something bad is gonna happen" i thought. Though my legs were wobbling. We reached under a tree. Laura's head was still bent low. She can't just stare directly at me again but it's not my fault. I was just thinking when Nora slap jolted me out of my thought. The slap was hot and i...
¤¤
¤¤

1 Like

Re: Novel by Ann2012(f): 5:22am On Aug 22, 2019
So Emilia can fight.....
The resounding slap that Nora gave Kelvin might be a 5star own cheesy
Re: Novel by izaray(f): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2019
Well done op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jinx Gone Wrong / How To Write An Article In 7 Minutes! / Psychic Intuition. Knowing Your Soul Mate .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 362
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.