|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,799,877 members, 6,691,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 25 January 2022 at 03:17 PM
|NAOC Undergraduate / 2019 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme by ndyfaby: 1:39am On Aug 03, 2019|
NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED
Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/OOL Joint Venture
R. C. 2974
2018/2019 NAOC TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME: APPLICATION/EXAMINATION
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2018/2019 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective August 1st to August 31st 2019.
Category of Awards
Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
200 level students and above
Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres
Application is open to 100 level students only.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID Card
Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44