Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Sowore's Arrest.... Hello DSS ....... Femi Adeyeye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Arrest.... Hello DSS ....... Femi Adeyeye (653 Views)

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore's Arrest.... Hello DSS ....... Femi Adeyeye by maxman01: 4:29am On Aug 03, 2019
Hello DSS,
I know my phone has been bugged long time ago.
You know my location. I would also gladly send my exact address not to confuse you at all. Can we meet this morning and just end the whole thing? Arresting won't be good. Killing me would be better.

We are not scared of death anymore. The progress of Nigeria for us is a do or die affair. If we leave the World today, let the struggle continue in the after-world if there be.

Thank you. We are waiting! I dare you. *If you do not come in the next 5 hours, I would come to you.*

#RevolutionNow is here to stay and it would outlive all agents of oppression.

- *Adeyeye Olorunfemi*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Hello DSS ....... Femi Adeyeye by Kingpee2(m): 4:30am On Aug 03, 2019
Reminds me of a dude that went into the bush to commit suicide only to run for his dare life after sighting a tiger,Abeg no be die him wan die? everyone wants recognition with mere words....
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Hello DSS ....... Femi Adeyeye by themonk(m): 6:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Kingpee2:
Reminds me of a dude that went into the bush to commit suicide only to run for his dare life after sighting a tiger,Abeg no be die him wan die? everyone wants recognition with mere words....
You seem not to know this guy, Google his name.

He is not looking for attention, he has been an activist before now, I think UNILAG once suspended him last year.
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Hello DSS ....... Femi Adeyeye by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 03, 2019
Alright DSS over to you
Do una thing.

(1) (Reply)

'revolution Now’ Protest A Calculated Time Bomb Hatched By Politicians - Ohaneze / Accept Defeat For The Sake Of The Igbos - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Begs Atiku / Igbo 2023 Presidency: We’ll Consult Fani-kayode, Ango Abdullahi, Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.