Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

"I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita (1368 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos / BBNaija: Khafi In Tears As She Settles Rift With Venita (Photos) / Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita by gistvicreports: 6:00am On Aug 03, 2019
@Gistvic.com

BBNaija housemate, Omashola was seen trashing out issues with Venita. Gistvic Reports.

Omashola said he cant change and doesn't have issues with Venita but with frodd.

GISTVIC recalls, Venita who was at Omashola's room before but moved to frodd's room was seen telling seyi about how Omashola is aggressive and loud but she is more free with frodd because of his gentle tone.

He said:
"First am sorry for the whole whatever, Its my way of life. I dont have a problem with you but i have with frodd because he dey lie and he Bleep up"

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/i-cant-change-i-have-problem-with-frodd.html

1 Share

Re: "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita by Danaruz: 6:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Omoshola the noise maker, naso him go dey shout warri warri up and down... BTW... Can't wait to see him at the eviction party on Sunday grin
Re: "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita by bookyp19: 6:35am On Aug 03, 2019
thought this dude was cool
Re: "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita by waleyp(m): 6:36am On Aug 03, 2019
OMO If Na One Person Then It Would Be JEFF, But If Its 2 Then Am SCARED, JEFF And Either Mike Or SoLa, I DonT Want Mike Out For Now
Re: "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita by Davash222(m): 6:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Omashola is a strong contender for the 60M, he shouldn’t allow these daughters of Eve to distract him. He needs to stay focused.
Re: "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita by cenaman(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2019
FROOOOOOOOONT PAGE.
Re: "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita by effacofresh(m): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2019
Another warri will not win this time
Re: "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita by wholenezer(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2019
effacofresh:
Another warri will not win this time
he'll win if he plays his card right
Re: "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita by waleyp(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2019
only one house mate should leave this evening, with what happened last night and i guess the house is splitted somehow now, i see that esther wont be remembered to be nominated..... mike cant leave now omasola cant leave also.... seyi is now playing the card....

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Watched These Two Nigerian War Movies? / Views: From A Distance / I Think Papa Ajasco Sucks? What U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.