Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (43717 Views)

"I Hope He Wasnt Hurt" - Donald Trump Reacts To President Biden Stage Fall (vid) / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Justpd: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

Which ones exactly?
Or are you brainwashed by his tweets too?

Did the Mexicans pay for the wall?
Or did he make America great again.
Funny how people believe this racist, he helped release ASAP Rocky because he wants to make it look like he is a fan of black people and because election is next year and then insults Africa and you people would lick his arse.

Are you annoyed because he insults Africa? Who won't insult Africa?? Tell yourself the truth are you proud of Africa? Respect is earned, Africa have proven to be a shit hole with the incompetence of the leaders and stupidity of Africans who keeps voting them back.

Even your Obama or Hilary Clinton will insult Africa in their closets too

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by maestroferdi: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Ugosample:

Before now, America was the Father Christmas taking ownership of the so-called Allies problems while her major competitors gradually but surely crept up to her.

if trump wants a renegotiation of the global order
we can start from the renegotiation of the Bretton Woods agreement and the Petro Dollar

let's see how America will fare with the collapse of these two things I listed up there

the world today is very complex
every country now is vulnerable

you NEED to keep drawing allies to your side nicely
if not your competitor will

we are still having an ideological warfare even in 2019
And America has been ahead of it

if trump continues like this for the next 5 years and not soft pedal

America is going to become a Germany
that is why msny are worried

But In Africa

most people there like the gra gra thing and see being reasonable as a sign of "you no sabi"

that is why many in that shithole dilapidated continent like him

And of course Obama hate for flimsy reasons also adds to it

when a white nationalist gives reasons as to why he support trump, I can get it

when a business owner gives reasons why he loves trump
it's perfectly understood

But when a nigger African list his reasons

such as "Obama na anti Christ"
"Obama support gay"

"Obama no sell us weapons"
."Obama no help Africa, as if your nigger countries don't have presidents toi"
"And Trump is against Muslims"
"Trump spoke out for Christians in the north east"
etc

it's just hilarious

They won't talk of tax cuts and a stimulus plan that gave more disposable income to Americans

Or at least other sensible things that he has done.
it's the mundane stuffs
You are going off at a tangent...

Your attempt at analysis is basically scatter-gun.

I am struggling to get your point(s). ..
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by samirus: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

Which ones exactly?

Funny how people believe this racist, he helped release ASAP Rocky because he wants to make it look like he is a fan of black people and because election is next year and then insults Africa and you people would lick his arse.
Sit down and be typing rubbish , you better go and read About United state economy and many other things. how more jobs are created.... Once you are supporting buhari you can never see anything good once great president are achieving than him

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2019
maestroferdi:
maybe you should read the first half of my comment And forget the second half.... cheesy
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2019
maestroferdi:

or maybe I should break it down a lil

1)Trump should be careful about this whole negotiation with allies. If the allies decide to renegotiate the Bretton Woods agreement and another set want to reconsider Petro Dollar
America don enter serious one chance
#Fact

2)The reasons that many Africans give for the support for Trump (not making specific reference ti you tho) is mundane, laughable and silly as opposed to the reasons why say a white nationalist or a business owner give for supporting trump in America

is it clearer now?
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by maxzzo1(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Una see Wetin den dey call president.....

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by godofuck231: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
WonderManly:
On this, Mr President Muhammadu Buhari need to say something aswell...
gworro, namma!

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by godofuck231: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
WonderManly:
On this, Mr President Muhammadu Buhari need to say something aswell...
2 legs bad , 4 legs good

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
gypsey:
I find it hard to believing this, has Trump or any of the so called Racists Attacked or harmed you any anyway personally? or any of your families?

Or are you just following the trend, Trump is Racist?

My friend I can deduce from your post that you are ignorant of what is happening in the USA... that's all I can say to you. Trend? Lol! Trend?
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

Save this quote for when electoral college votes won't save Trump's ass in 2020. Remember you heard it here first, Trump will not win.
You said the same during 2016. Loser must always b a loser

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

Which ones exactly?

Are you an illiterate nigga? Trump statements on Africa is true and correct. Africa is a shithole. hate it or love it, people like you are the ones that hate the truth because of your ignorance and heavy headed stubbornness.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Aidejay(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
My take on this is the resolve of the swedish government not to influence its independent jury
This is the rule of law. No one is above the law. This is a working system
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by realestniggah: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
gypsey:
It doesn't matter how many % Even if it was a small %, it indictates that not All black people thinks or believes Trump is Racist.

Some black people Don't Even understand or Can explain why they believe Trump is Racist.

The black people or Any Ameriacn who believes That Trump is Racist are Just Following the sentimental and Sloganised Trend That The Opposition Parties Created and Made them believe, with the Help of Some Trump Hating Media Organisations.

Why would Me American black man Hate Trump or Believe That Trump is Racist, even though i have never met the man personally, Neither has Trump done anything to harm me personally or Any of my Families?

Also Why would a Nigerian or Nigerians living in Nigeria Believe that Trump is Racist even though they have never been to or lived in America? or met trump.

why would Africans as a whole living in Africa believe that Trump is Racist, though they have never lived in America?

I ve said In my earlier comment, Blacks, AFricans or Nigerians are even more Racist to themeselves, Rather.

Some arguments are not worth having
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
realestniggah:

Some arguments are not worth having
You can't handle other people's opinions, That is the problem.

Cheers! grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

My friend I can deduce from your post that you are ignorant of what is happening in the USA... that's all I can say to you. Trend? Lol! Trend?
what ever mate! grin

it is that terrible as you claimed and you are still in America. yea right! grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by BluntBoy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
mykelswa:
Definition of a president. In as much as some in the USA doesn't like him for claiming his a racist he never sizes to amaze me. I wish buhafulani can do something strange for once for the benefit of the masses after thier cry. No he will not rather he'll do his bid n cabals. U bury over a 1000 soldiers hiding it why? When you'll publish thier names as heros yearly and you'll see people wanting to join the army n die as heros. It's ur bh n fulani u like better dat makes d news every week

When Buhari put his weight behind that girl that was almost killed for drug peddling in Saudi Arabia, what did you do? You all accused him of favoring Northern Muslims alone.

Please, cut the president some slack. Moreover, Trump has not really done anything to save this rapper. If found quilty, he would still serve his term. He was only allowed to await judgment in the US.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

I am living the horror of his atrocities in flesh here in the United states.. things he say and the people he incite to carry out racist acts against people of color.. I wish you would understand.

Copied direct from CNN which has ratings in the poo house.
Trump has done well to make the squad the face of democrats.
Everything democrats have been doing since last year is helping his re-election bid by going far far left.
He will win by a landslide unless he is up against a moderate like Biden in which case he'll still win.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
toyosiolamide:

The other time the young lady was released from saudi,you no get president abi.

Under the same president you are praising,a migrant and the child died under questionable circumstance.
We should stop speaking ill about anything related to Nigeria and appreciate ourselves.
The migrant and his daughter drowned outside the states while trying to get into the US ILLEGALLY.
ITS ON HIM FOR RISKING HIS FAMILY.
IF YOU WANNA MIGRATE, FOLLOW THE RIGHT WAY.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by saviola1: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
for trump,its America first but for the dullard in aso rock its cows first

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
The democrats don't even know where to use as a weak point against him in the upcoming election.
The economy is booming, everything is going fine.
They are all attacking themselves and Obama's legacy and pandering to see who goes most left.
They are pandering to twitter mobs like Antifa.
They are promising free college free stuff, medicare for all that they know is practically unsustainable and can't even explain how to implement it or get the money for it.
They are filled with anti-semitic demons and a bartender with an Economics degree that can't solve basic maths.
They are the party of hoaxes.
They are all losers and that will be confirmed soon.
I don't agree with Trump on some things but he's been a phenomenal president and the democrats are all contributing to his re-election bid.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Burgerlomo: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
bro4u:
Now this is what we call a responsible President leading a Government, always on the move to respond to any distress call by it's citizens in diaspora, reaching out to render any diplomatic solutions or reprisal actions when the need arises. But here in Nigeria, our Government neglects SA's xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and concentrate on PDP, FFK, IPOB, Obasanjo and Reno.

Well said bro cool
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Awaja(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Very commendable
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

He is a divisive manipulator and con man. Plays on people's appeal to religion and inner racis-t desires. Tweets like a kid, could you ever in you lifeel would have imagined that a US president would tweet out things he says, yet he gets a pass which makes the amount of brainwash ridiculous.

The recent event where he asked some immigrant Congress women to go back to their country which is so stupid because they are legally Americans. His supporters now come to a rally screaming "Send her home" this reveals how much his divisive politics has materialized. This is Adolf hitler in subliminal fashion playing out in front of our eyes.

Well i can't help but agree, he can be such a handful.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Bwaal(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
oglalasioux:
Now that's what a president does. And they say he's a racist.
what do you knw this is merely a Republican game bro to kill the racist statements he made some days ago
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
gypsey:
what ever mate! grin

it is that terrible as you claimed and you are still in America. yea right! grin

Now I see where your animosity comes from. Because I am in America? SMH....
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Jake420: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

Which ones exactly?

Trump isn't a racist, he just states his mind and some of you guys get butthurt he called Third World countries like Nigeria shitholes but my brother are they not shitholes? Most people hate trump because he speaks his mind and that's intimidating. He's way better than Obama, his stats are better than what Obama did in all his eight years. Obama deported more people on the low and Obama killed over 400 citizens with drone attacks in the Middle East you can check for yourself but he's okay because "first black president like rap he's our brother amen"
Please be sensitized Trump is a great president just not a great man and that's all subjective if you ask me but numbers don't lie.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by powerblaze(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ugosample:

just imagine whst this one is posting as achievements undecided
Post your own na. Prove a line wrong or stfu

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ifyjoshblaze:

Copied direct from CNN which has ratings in the poo house.
Trump has done well to make the squad the face of democrats.
Everything democrats have been doing since last year is helping his re-election bid by going far far left.
He will win by a landslide unless he is up against a moderate like Biden in which case he'll still win.

Illusions.... the answer lies in the next election... forget the bravado on Twitter and fox news. I interact with the masses in the streets.. on the bus and on the subway....
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Now I see where your animosity comes from. Because I am in America? SMH....
Really? your level of Stupidity is Epic..

Take a look at my profile, not that it's any of your business, but mate! I was born in the UK and live in Miami

grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jake420:

Trump isn't a racist, he just states his mind and some of you guys get butthurt he called Third World countries like Nigeria shitholes but my brother are they not shitholes? Most people hate trump because he speaks his mind and that's intimidating. He's way better than Obama, his stats are better than what Obama did in all his eight years. Obama deported more people on the low and Obama killed over 400 citizens with drone attacks in the Middle East you can check for yourself but he's okay because "first black president like rap he's our brother amen"
Please be sensitized Trump is a great president just not a great man and that's all subjective if you ask me but numbers don't lie.

Trump is conniving with the Saudi's to turn Yemen upside down
despite all the indictments
Trump is still in bed with the Saudi's in that dept
how does that make Trump a better person than Obama?

regardless of whom Is president
America will remain a killing machine
So talking of bombs to discredit the former president just does not count.

I was not pained when he called Africa a shithole
because that is precisely whay it is.

And comparing Obama figures to Trump figures may not be 100 % because you cannot compare the state Obama met America with the state trump met America

except we want to be biased
the truth is that Obama left America in a better shape than he met it...

And looking at Trump
he is most likely gonna leave America in a better economic state than he met it....

that's just the fact

let us analyse without bias pls

I don't like Trump one bit
he is a punk ass liar

but one has to acknowledge good when they see it.

People may not like Obama
but he did his best, and was one of America best presidents

take it or leave it
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
gypsey:
Really? your level of Stupidity is Epic..

Take a look at my profile, not that it's any of your buisness, but mate! I was born in the UK and live in Mami

grin cheesy cheesy grin

You live in Mami market? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ugosample:

You live in Mami market? cheesy cheesy cheesy
No, i meant miami grin grin

were da hell is mami market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) / Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday / Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.