Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

#RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (43842 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by betterpikinn: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2019
lionjungle3000:
Sowore and DSS are the same. Sowore is DSS, DSS is Sowore. Foolish low IQ Nigerians being deceived. This whole thing was arranged to make him feel important, to distract youths! Hire few posters on social media, to start posting immediately he was arrested to start revolution.

SE and SS, stay out of this.. Yorubas should fight their revolution with Hausa-Fulani!
You have cancer of the brain...
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2019
betterpikinn:

You have cancer of the brain...

Mumu, just trying to save you. Typical ignorant Nigerian!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:

You are the perfect example of everything wrong with the Nigerian youth.
Cowardice, ethnic and tribal bigotry, religious bigotry, Suffering and smiling.

He is just an unfortunate, dumb, and slow-minded child with unsupervised access to the internet... Pay him no mind.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by genq(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2019
The most pitiful thing is that those who participated in arresting Sowore are also victims of the failed government and systematic rot.
Yet, at the command of their slave masters, they arrest (and possibly torture) a man endeavouring to set them free. The black race is cursed beyond redemption angry

3 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Princedapace(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
NO reasonable igbo man will join in this Yoruba dance of shame called revolution.

I am igbo, I will participate in the protest. Some of u here post like little kids..

3 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by genq(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2019
GloShare:
How many days will it trend before he's forgotten?

Sowore should move on after his release. Nigerians don't deserve help.

Sad but true

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
Revolution does not take place on twitter but on the streets.
Ask the Sudanese and Hong Kong.
Revolutions are Spontaneous and fuelled by the deep desires for change.
You don't give the government date for a showdown. When you enter the street, the show has began, the government meets you there.
Little sparks ignites the RAGES.
Sadly, with what i'm seeing, Sowore's arrest isn't the spark.
chai u get bro maybe dey should just ban internet in dis country nigerans too dey fear to come out yet na naija bad pass for the world
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Doyin2(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2019
The nation is facing serious security challenges but Sowore and other opportunists want to compound them ,abi.

The greatest revolution in a democracy is through the ballot box.Any grievances against the ballot box,is through the courts .

Protests are normal in a democracy,but definitely not the one calling for change of government,other than through constitutional means.That is Treason!

You can protest against social welfare and other rights, not calling for change of a legitimate government,defacing the whole country with very inciting posters and inscriptions.

The only revolution that can happen in USA now,is through the ballot box,no matter how bad Trump is,I am sure sowore knows this.I hope fools following him,are also aware.

The Buhari government is definitely not the architect of our present predicament.

3 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by dazzlingd(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2019
You people better go look for food to eat and plan your lives, be there speaking of revolution.... If you have plans for your lives, you wont sit be waiting for revolutionz you will get your lazy asss to work...

Let somebody be deceiving you, using you to become a hero... Olodo youths

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by FWmarvel(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2019
naijaschoolguru:
Nairalanders, I need a recommend physics textbook, that explains electricity best. The name please.

Hi, I will recommend A-Level Physics by Nelkon and Parker. This book details all relevant topics including electricity, my favourite, back in my high school days in the '90s. You can also explore the internet by typing "electricity in physics for dummies". Please, the "dummies" as used above is not an invective word but helps to provide a foolproof explanation to concepts that are sourced from the internet.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2019
Sowere as a conflicting interest been a presidential aspirant, security agencies would capitalize on it.
As much as we desire revolution in nigeria, are we even ripe for it, in a country where everything is divided along tribal,religious & political line. starting a revolution is the concern what is worrisome is that politicians will hijack the whole revolution thing and use it to cause menace.
The major insecurity problems we are facing presently as become a hard nut to crack becos its fully a political conspiracy.
we need a country where citizens av minds of there own. where politics remains a strategy for election n not the mode of governance.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by betterpikinn: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2019
lionjungle3000:

Mumu, just trying to save you. Typical ignorant Nigerian!
Dolt
Go and save your useless family.
Senseless Fool.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by dazzlingd(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Zangazanga:
Come to think that this Sowore was among those that contributed in unseating GEJ. Truly karma is a dirty bitch.
Sowore enjoy the change you wished yourself in 2015.

2020 is in less than 6months, you haven't still recovered from 2015.....i Pity the kind of life you lead, stinks of failure mentality
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Franklyspeakin: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari shaa knows how to make irelevant people relevant. Now them don give the noise maker publicity.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by kings59: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2019
The yorubas never supported the igbos during the time of Nnamdi kanu opting for revolution, but instead they tagged him terrorist and charged him with treason. Now one of their brother is about to do the same and they want the igbos to support them.

That is one thing in this life, if you don't unite to fight for your right, you can't win that fight.

I am watching and observing from the west.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Npfn: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2019
Good luck to the yoruba people, we from the East wish you guys good luck. Yoruba and hausa fight oo

3 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by dazzlingd(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Vision2045:
If only those Tribalist commenting up there, understand that we have one common enemy.. They will understand that fight is for all not for one... Sowore around or not I will make it a day at the Lagos venue...

We fear to die but have nothing to live for

If you want to sacrifice your life, I will appreciate your likes in advance....as for me, I love living because I have many reasons to live for... My life does not revolve around Nigeria alone
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by highbeekeys(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2019
lionjungle3000:
Sowore and DSS are the same. Sowore is DSS, DSS is Sowore. Foolish low IQ Nigerians being deceived. This whole thing was arranged to make him feel important, to distract youths! Hire few posters on social media, to start posting immediately he was arrested to start revolution.

SE and SS, stay out of this.. Yorubas should fight their revolution with Hausa-Fulani!
I read your comment and I feel nothing but disappointment that a youth like you still reasons like this. What have you done to make this country a better place? #lazyYouth
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:

You are the perfect example of everything wrong with the Nigerian youth.
Cowardice, ethnic and tribal bigotry, religious bigotry, Suffering and smiling.

Awusa-afonja can continue to do their revolution rage abeg, next thing wen the protest scatter, Afonja will run away n say it's an IGBO revolution so that the FG will slaughter igbo youths

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2019
FWmarvel:

Hi, I will recommend A-Level Physics by Nelkon and Parker. This book details all relevant topics including electricity, my favourite, back in my high school days in the '90s. You can also explore the internet by typing "electricity in physics for dummies". Please, the "dummies" as used above is not an invective word but helps to provide a foolproof explanation to concepts that are sourced from the internet.
OK thanks brother.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by dazzlingd(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2019
kings59:
The yorubas never supported the igbos during the time of Nnamdi kanu opting for revolution, but instead they tagged him terrorist and charged him with treason. Now one of their brother is about to do the same and they want the igbos to support them.

That is one thing in this life, if you don't unite to fight for your right, you can't win that fight.

I am watching and observing from the west.

Your brain is like a mustard seed.... Who said, it's a Yoruba fight....? Lol, in your mind it's pay back time ba.....hahahaha people wey mumu plenty.

Sowore and kanu's case are far apart.... Kanu was representing biafra, sowore only happens to be a Yoruba man fighting for revolution, he is not representing any Yoruba group...

Can't believe I share a country with low IQ people like you

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by brightisodje(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2019
obembet:
Nigeria government can arrest those who are agitating for good governance but they can negotiate with Boko Haram, bandits and kidnappers, herdsmen even assuring us that Boko Haram can become Nigeria president.

#FreeSowore

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Oooops:
Shame! Shame on this government! Shame on our religious leaders! Shame on our traditional leaders.
This country has failed us and trust me we will fail it.
Our leaders has failed us and we will return the favour by failing them.
We will shut down this country.
Revolution is coming, and it is NOW!!!

The government, The religious leaders and the traditional rulers are one n Same person...Don't ever expect them to help change Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by kennykg(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2019
I still don't see why some people are surprised he was arrested . it would be foolish of him if he didn't expect this move.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by permit(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2019
Now they want to turn this headless chicken to activist. shocked
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Iamgrey5(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Awusa-afonja can continue to do their revolution rage abeg, next thing wen the protest scatter, Afonja will run away n say it's an IGBO revolution so that the FG will slaughter igbo youths
So Sowore is Yoruba now.

And when has Yorubas ever abadoned the Igbos claiming it is a Igbo revolution before?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by chiagozien(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Princedapace:

I am igbo, I will participate in the protest. Some of u here post like little kids..
I said no reasonable igbo man,i didn't say no igbo man.

So you are free to join them.

Good luck.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by baddosky1: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
It has become a Yoruba issue because you people are afraid of coming out, yesterday Igbo's were the ones claiming the same sowore isn't Yoruba but ijaw so what happened to the se/se attachee you normally do for political gains?

If i remember correctly Yoruba's have always been the marching force for protest against government irrespective of whichever government.

Whether it was gej or buhari but Igbo's whether they benefit or wail in pains would never stand up to any government

Igbos are not stupid! How can we come out to undo what you yorubas deliberately built its foundation?

We warned you people including Sowore who was using his Sahara Reporters as propaganda against the then GEJ administration that this fire you people were about to light up in 2015 will turn to a conflagration but you people felt you were sophisticated and we Igbos were dunces.

Was it not the Igbos who gave you support more than any other tribe during the campaigns and elections of MKO?

You started this present inferno burning and you people are the ones to quench it! We Igbos refuse to be caught up in it!!

Any Igbo man/woman who joins this protest and gets a bullet is solely on his/her own!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by AngelicBeing: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2019
grin
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2019
Princedapace:

You think he is a grown up?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
Revolution does not take place on twitter but on the streets.
Ask the Sudanese and Hong Kong.
Revolutions are Spontaneous and fuelled by the deep desires for change.
You don't give the government date for a showdown. When you enter the street, the show has began, the government meets you there.
Little sparks ignites the RAGES.
Sadly, with what i'm seeing, Sowore's arrest isn't the spark.

What’s the Revolution about? B4 u start a revolution u shud make ur demands known cos there are many parties ready to hijack for sm other purposes just for their political advantage. That’s part of the issue.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2019
I like ur mumu button
lionjungle3000:
Sowore and DSS are the same. Sowore is DSS, DSS is Sowore. Foolish low IQ Nigerians being deceived. This whole thing was arranged to make him feel important, to distract youths! Hire few posters on social media, to start posting immediately he was arrested to start revolution. Started by arranging him to meet with Nnamdi kanu in US, to bring him to the level of Nnamdi Kanu. Then made him come back to Nigeria to be arrested like Nnamdi Kanu, thinking it will pull weight like Nnamdi Kanu. LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) / Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.