Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

#RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (43839 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Salmoneus(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Obivibes:
Get well soon dear
The road to hell is paved with good intentions, its very easy to go from revolution to civil war especially in an African state like naija, we must learn from cases like rwanda, liberia etc na so e take start.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by alizma: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
Revolution does not take place on twitter but on the streets.
Ask the Sudanese and Hong Kong.
Revolutions are Spontaneous and fuelled by the deep desires for change.
You don't give the government date for a showdown. When you enter the street, the show has began, the government meets you there.
Little sparks ignites the RAGES.
Sadly, with what i'm seeing, Sowore's arrest isn't the spark.
May God bless you with more wisdom.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Iamgrey5(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Sowore is now from Abia state abi?

""And when has Yorubas ever abadoned the Igbos""

After the 1966 coup.

After Awolowo agreed n announced that he will take yoruba out of nigeria as soon as IGBOS announce their exit
Be twisting history to stroke your ego.

Awolowo said he will also secede if Igbos were allowed to secede from Nigeria.

How is that the samething with what you wrote

And 1966 coup that led to nearly 98% killings of numerous ethnic groups outside the Igbo group who barely lost 2 %?

Plus there were more Northerners who supported the coup than Yorubas, why don't you blame Northerners who still call it Igbo coup till tomorrow. grin

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by luluman: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
lionjungle3000:
Sowore and DSS are the same. Sowore is DSS, DSS is Sowore. Foolish low IQ Nigerians being deceived. This whole thing was arranged to make him feel important, to distract youths! Hire few posters on social media, to start posting immediately he was arrested to start revolution. Started by arranging him to meet with Nnamdi kanu in US, to bring him to the level of Nnamdi Kanu. Then made him come back to Nigeria to be arrested like Nnamdi Kanu, thinking it will pull weight like Nnamdi Kanu. LOL.

SE and SS, stay out of this.. Yorubas should fight their revolution with Hausa-Fulani!
Who are you to speak for or advise SS? You better face your own & leave SS alone. Is it because others refuse to blindly follow yeebos? I hope the Shiites are now seeing the true colours of yeebos that pretend to be with them.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by luluman: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:

You are the perfect example of everything wrong with the Nigerian youth.
Cowardice, ethnic and tribal bigotry, religious bigotry, Suffering and smiling.
Typical of Igbos.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by luluman: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
lionjungle3000:
Sowore and DSS are the same. Sowore is DSS, DSS is Sowore. Foolish low IQ Nigerians being deceived. This whole thing was arranged to make him feel important, to distract youths! Hire few posters on social media, to start posting immediately he was arrested to start revolution. Started by arranging him to meet with Nnamdi kanu in US, to bring him to the level of Nnamdi Kanu. Then made him come back to Nigeria to be arrested like Nnamdi Kanu, thinking it will pull weight like Nnamdi Kanu. LOL.

SE and SS, stay out of this.. Yorubas should fight their revolution with Hausa-Fulani!
From the response to your post your stooopidity is very glaring.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by naijaschoolguru(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
don4real18:

Why so you need a textbook when you have me?
Really! Then help me bros
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
If there was a time for revolution. It should have been when the military invaded igboland and killed up to 100 unarmed youths.

Is the life of sowore more important than that of the thousands of people buhari killed in Igboland?

Any igboman who participates in this aimless revolution is a fool.... Not just a fool but a foolish efulefu.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Be twisting history to stroke your ego.

Awolowo said he will also succeed if Igbos were allowed to succeed from Nigeria.

How is that the samething with what you wrote

And 1966 coup that led to nearly 98% killings of numerous ethnic groups outside the Igbo group who barely lost 2 %?

Plus there were more Northerners who supported the coup than Yorubas, why don't you blame Northerners who still call it Igbo coup till tomorrow. grin

""Awolowo said he will also succeed if Igbos were allowed to succeed from Nigeria. ""

Stop acting blind, that's not what I wrote

Awolowo said he will take yoruba out of nigeria once IGBOS leave nigeira

And EASTERN Nigeria announced biafra, Awolowo chickened out and ran to Nigerian Hausa n collected minister from him n fought against the east.

'And 1966 coup that led to nearly 98% killings of numerous ethnic groups outside the Igbo group who barely lost 2 %?'

The yorubas and Hausas also need to answer that question. Why didn't the igbo, Hausa n Yoruba soldiers sent to kill zik n Micheal okpara failed........Find out the reason n clear ur self.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by 27Pushing30: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
You don't give the government date for a showdown. When you enter the street, the show has began, the government meets you there.
Sadly, with what i'm seeing, Sowore's arrest isn't the spark.
Lol me I’m at my house and place of work or whatever but never ever at a protest ground...

Dem no Dey advertise revolution lol
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Iamgrey5(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""Awolowo said he will also succeed if Igbos were allowed to succeed from Nigeria. ""

Awolowo said he will take yoruba out of nigeria once IGBOS leave nigeira

And EASTERN Nigeria announced biafra, Awolowo chickened out and ran to Nigerian Hausa n collected minister from him n fought against the east.

'And 1966 coup that led to nearly 98% killings of numerous ethnic groups outside the Igbo group who barely lost 2 %?'

The yorubas and Hausas also need to answer that question. Why didn't the igbo, Hausa n Yoruba soldiers sent to kill zik n Micheal okpara failed........Find out the reason n clear ur self.
Yoruba and Hausa sent to kill Zik and Okpara?

You are obviously delusional! cheesy

Perhaps you think highlighting my comment would make your point a little more meaningful beyond the usual hugwash. grin

"Awolowo said if Igbos were allowed to seceded he will follow suit"

Now tell me with regards to that post, was Igbo allowed to succeed? cheesy
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yoruba and Hausa sent to kill Zik and Okpara?

You are obviously delusional! cheesy

Perhaps you think highlighting my comment would make your point a little more meaning beyond the usual hugwash. grin

"Awolowo said if Igbos were allowed to succeed he will follow suit"

Now tell me with regards to that post, was Igbo allowed to succeed? cheesy

"Yoruba and Hausa sent to kill Zik and Okpara?"

Each time I saw something, u twist it to suit ur senseless narrative, this isn't what I typed, stop pretending.

I never said "allowed to seceede", yet the silly Afonja added it for me grin grin grin.....gross self deception
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Iamgrey5(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

"Yoruba and Hausa sent to kill Zik and Okpara?"

Each time I saw something, u twist it to suit ur senseless narrative, this isn't what I typed, stop pretending.

I never said "allowed to seceede", yet the silly Afonja added it for me grin grin grin.....gross self deception
Bro it seems like you just enjoy typing gibberish to the amazement of yourself cheesy

I don't want to be seen corresponding with someone who is obviously Luna grin

Hence, I will allow have the floor grin

Ndo, Enjoy yourself ooh grin
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Bimpe29: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
His arrest has revealed the undemocratic tendencies of Buhari.
Buhari has brought more acrimony, discord and restiveness to Nigeria more than any other leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by MrMou: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Zangazanga:
Come to think that this Sowore was among those that contributed in unseating GEJ. Truly karma is a dirty bitch.
Sowore enjoy the change you wished yourself in 2015.

All those quoting me and spewing thrash get prepared, karma is coming closer to you. Change must continue till 2023. Revolution ko, Sowore ni.
You Jonathan & PDP sycophants should stop deluding yourselves that you're being missed because na only una dey miss unaselves. Sowore is not missing your beloved shameless satanic PDP! Sowore wants to be the one personally in charge & believes he's the change Nigeria needs.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Guide777(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
lionjungle3000:

We won't agree with you. We hate injustice and will join hands with other like minds to fight injustice no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by maasoap(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
jchioma:

Coward. The fear of death will keep you and your fellow zombies perpetually under bondage to bad governance and impunity of this government and your generation will be wasted the way Boko Haram, insurgents, kidnappers, Fulani herdsmen, poverty, SARs, etc. are wasting innocent souls.

So long.

Have you ever participated in any protest, Mr keyboard warrior?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by amaks: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
I just want to know what exactly are the agenda and demands in the protest and what is the end goal, the plan for after the protest?
Are we asking for regime Change? By what means? Resignation? Another elections? Impeachment? And for who to take over after any change-if that's the demand and if it works?
Are we asking for some particular new policies in government? Or more enforcement of some existing laws and improved efficiency and effectiveness of some particular government institutions? Which ones? How?
Will there be any constitutional or legal demands or actions? Which? How?

We know there are issues but what exact changes do we want to see? Especially if we believe the government is bereft of solutions. So what solutions are we ordering/presenting?

The list is endless, but we are yet to hear any concrete plan or goal or demands or line of action, as regards the protest.

People want to be part of something that has a clear mission and goal and objective and direction. Short term, long term. Before, during, after. And method. If not it appears aimless.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Damoche10: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
Sadly, with what i'm seeing, Sowore's arrest isn't the spark.e

Don't mind them. They are all myopic minded. Any comment outside this quoted one is 0
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by don4real18(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

Really! Then help me bros
What do you want to know about electricity. I could teach you to produce yours from scratch
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Theboss100(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
obembet:
Nigeria government can arrest those who are agitating for good governance but they can negotiate with Boko Haram, bandits and kidnappers, herdsmen even assuring us that Boko Haram can become Nigeria president.

#FreeSowore
We Have One Already As Nigeria President.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by luluosas(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
An act of irresponsibility by an irresponsible youth like you
lionjungle3000:

Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by davillian(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
lionjungle3000:

See your life, see as person use you bag 400+ likes.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by ada9ja(f): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Truth234:

Your profile shows you conduct research for a living, yet you didn't know Sowore started in 1989 when Kanu was a novice/baby. Babangida, Abacha etc jailed Sowore and he was almost killed. Where was Kanu then?

Why did you think Saharareporters were the first to support Kanu? Because Sowore understands the patterns. Google please, there were old newspapers of Sowore as far back as 1990s standing beside MKO Abiola during the military era.

Since 1999...is conducting revolution now...as there been any revolution in Africa that has good ending....I hope to see you join n send the pix

All na hustle
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by ACHILLES45: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2019
Oche211:

You are the perfect example of everything wrong with the Nigerian youth.
Cowardice, ethnic and tribal bigotry, religious bigotry, Suffering and smiling.

who cares about what you think about nigeria, all we want is total freedom from the zoo.
ipob forever.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro it seems like you just enjoy typing gibberish to the amazement of yourself cheesy

I don't want to be seen corresponding with someone who is obviously Luna grin

Hence, I will allow have the floor grin

Ndo, Enjoy yourself ooh grin

Lunatico.

I said if IGBOS leave Nigeria...

U twisted it to -

If IGBOS are allowed to leave Nigeria

I said yoruba n Hausa should find out why the IGBOS, Hausa n Yoruba soldiers sent to kill zik n Micheal okpara failed to kill dem...

U twisted it by saying I said -

Yoruba n Hausa soldiers sent to kill zik dem..

Foooooooooool ur self more sir
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by currencyz22: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2019
Don't know about you,I only speak for my self and I say am in let the revolution begin
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by PHOTSEE(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Thatdopekelly:

What has tribe got to do with this? U sound like an educated illiterate... We're trying to boot out a devil outta Aso rock you're here spooin ish
IF YOU BOOT HIM OUT WHO WILL YOU PUT THERE!
Re: #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter by somtookeke(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
*Sowore: Don’t Interfere In Nigeria’s Internal Affairs, Group Cautions U.S. Senator*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/sowore-dont-interfere-in-nigerias.html

*Share, like, comment*

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% / Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.