Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,006 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly (16512 Views)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by Sermwell(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
smirn:

Nobody need Obaseki's money. Oshomole is not even know for sharing money. The truth is that Obaseki is a betrayal, you cannot be a honest politician without being loyal to the party under who's platform you contested and won election. If he can not respect the party it is clear he cannot even be trusted even in his guise to be developing the state. The records are very clear what Oshomole did achieve in his first term then as a governor, Obaseki can not and will never accomplish such even in eight years. Obaseki is clearly working for the opposition, he is a disgrace to politics, a betrayal and a disloyal beginner. Let see how it goes, the court has their constitutional responsibility so is the Legislature. You cannot interpret the law more than the makers of the law. We are all watching and certainly the disloyalty and irregularities presently be perpetuated by Obaseki will surely consume him.

what a monumental trash!!! you just wrote like an abokii
Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by Sermwell(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
bkool7:

I know about Lucky Igbinedion.
Everyone was tired of how he was using State money to sustain his father's biz.

Let's focus on how Oshiomole treated his sponsors.
One of his greatest sponsors was Tinubu's ACN. He used their platform to become Governor and they supported him till he got his mandate back at the Supreme Court.
Did Oshiomole fight any of them?

just look at how you are exhibiting whosale ignorance on a public forum!! during the time oshomole got his governorship mandate, all elections matters ended at the tribunal. Now please tell me, which Supreme Court are you talking about??

1 Like

Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by osazsky(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
SoftP:
i doubt if u are from Edo state Sir; Can there be a political party without people to lead?
Please, Let's learn to keep sentiments aside and judge with conscience.

First, u talked about political interest, what happened to the people's desire?

If u can pin point Obaseki's wrong, then we can spell out the basics for judgement.

U made reference to the case still in court, pls tell me the final verdicts; off course u might agree with me that the case is still running
&pls look beyond political interest, kindly tell me if the legislature is acting within the ambit of the law...

I hate being partisan when it comes to truth
I have ignored him,he knows nothing,i am pretty sure he is from Jo's,arguing edo pilitics
Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by bkool7(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sermwell:

just look at how you are exhibiting whosale ignorance on a public forum!! during the time oshomole got his governorship mandate, all elections matters ended at the tribunal. Now please tell me, which Supreme Court are you talking about??

Now , I recall. The issue actually ended at the Appeal Court.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200811171099.html

It was in 2013 that he won at the Supreme Court

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/election-suit-oshiomhole-wins-at-supreme-court/amp/

Where did you get the election matters ending at Tribunal jargons you were ignorantly postulating from?
Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by Sermwell(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
bkool7:

Now , I recall. The issue actually ended at the Appeal Court.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200811171099.html

It was in 2013 that he won at the Supreme Court

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/election-suit-oshiomhole-wins-at-supreme-court/amp/

Where did you get the election matters ending at Tribunal jargons you were ignorantly postulating from?

you are still bent on remaining ignorant inspite of my effort to enlighten you. court of appeal tribunal was the same as appeal court where pettitoners appeal on governorship matters. the other Supreme Court victory you quoted was about his qualifications to contested and not his election victory as he was already the governor when he got that victory at the Supreme Court. Do you now understand??
Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by bkool7(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sermwell:

you are still bent on remaining ignorant inspite of my effort to enlighten you. court of appeal tribunal was the same as appeal court where pettitoners appeal on governorship matters. the other Supreme Court victory you quoted was about his qualifications to contested and not his election victory as he was already the governor when he got that victory at the Supreme Court. Do you now understand??

Oh! So he got victory at the Supreme Court you said?
Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by Sermwell(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
bkool7:

Oh! So he got victory at the Supreme Court you said?
victory about his qualifications, and not becoming the governor. You claimed in your other statement that ACN helped him claimed his governorship mandate at the Supreme Court. What is so difficult for you to understand?? Na wa oo!!!!
Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by Glycosunde: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sermwell:

victory about his qualifications, and not becoming the governor. You claimed in your other statement that ACN helped him claimed his governorship mandate at the Supreme Court. What is so difficult for you to understand?? Na wa oo!!!!

Don't mind him n was is not d same esama Lucky's Igbinedion father that oshiomole was busy insulting almost everyday in d news even after they helped him win
Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by osazsky(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sermwell:

ignore that guy,u get strength o.he is in Jo's and want's to know what is happening in edo
Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by Glycosunde: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
osazsky:
what did oshio do pls dont ague like an illiterate,is it directing state money to kabaka ,unpaid 10 months salaries of LG workers pension payment not even ones ,d killing of d state college of edu so that students can attend his private uni at iyamo,d 30b naira water storm hole dat was dug to cause erosion,dragging newlagos road with fg,on whom did it,d central hospital dat has been under lock cuz of substandard materials dat obaseki is reroofing, moving d house of assembly to govt house,not obeying d courts,agberoes who called dem selves Edsma milking poor and innocent drivers,heavy task on shop owners,i had to close one of my shops pls dont say wat u dont know,have u seen d ministries obaseki is building at sapele road,our pry sch teachers now use tablets for lesson note,d pension board dat was closed for 7 years has been reopened and pensions are been paid,LG workers receive alart every 26th and employment may begin soon,kabaka said he is standing for d youths dat d youths in edo are hungry,we know obaseki can not do everything at ones,let's give him more time, for d first time since ogbemudia ,i think we have a governon and d 5 billion he quickly looted with d help of edoror on d day he was to hand over spits

Don't just mind some people who are not conversant with the happenings in Edo politics but will want to contribute because they are ass lickers of APChits. They have forgotten d debts oshiomole put Edo State in before he left all in disguise of working. Here obaseki is trying to make do with what is on ground so as not to incur more debts but oshiomole n his cohorts are busy crying foul. For d people crying more than d bereaved why is it that it is oshiomole that is crying n not Edo people because I thought government was for d people n not some selected individuals
Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by ofwest47(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Another millions of Naira for use.
Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by mushystuff: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
buharitill2023:
so the Chief judge of Federal high court in rivers will assign judge for Chief judge of Edo federal high court.
That is wonderful

There is only one chief judge of the federal high court and that office is situated in Abuja. He assigns cases to any judicial division in any part of the country. There is a difference between state high courts and the federal high court. For every matter within the jurisdiction of the FHC, it is filed in Abuja and then assigned at the discretion of the CJ.
Re: Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly by unohbethel(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
CrownPrecious:
Cc Unohbethel come and see gbege
no be small oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume / Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates / Press Release: Our Concrete Achievements Not Propaganda And Lies - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.