Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent (12811 Views)

Buy 3br For 30m @ Avocado Apartments Queen's Garden Isheri -north, G.r.a Estate / Queen's Garden, Isheri North,main Land..installment Plan Up 20 months!!! / Queen's Garden, Isheri North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2020
I wish a happy and prosperious new year, welcome to your year of prosperity, promotions, investment and progress
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
jejeproperties:
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
jejeproperties:
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
jejeproperties:
those who dalay always wish they did earlier
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 3:39am On Jan 08, 2020
now is the time
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 1:56am On Jan 09, 2020
real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
jejeproperties:
those who dalay always wish they did earlier
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 3:03am On Jan 11, 2020
no place like home
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
jejeproperties:
best investment
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:07am On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
New
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
those who delay always wish they did early
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 4:19am On Jan 19, 2020
Those who delay always wish they did earlier. invest now and thank me later
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2020
The land you see today titled C of O was once Excision, Survey Plan & Deed of Assignment.

The Land you see today worth 100M was once sold for N70,000.
DELAY IS YOUR LOSS.

Apply the wisdom of Warren Buffet.
"Buy Low, Sell High"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

A House Attached To Union Bank Ojota Is On Fire (Picture) / Berry Court Omole Phase 2 C Of O Dry Land Mainland Opportunity Check It Out / Service Plots For Sale In Isheri North GRA LAGOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.