Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Take This Great Opportunity With Zcash (ZEC) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Take This Great Opportunity With Zcash (ZEC) (299 Views)

Zcash (ZEC) Get Yourself A Job On Telegram / My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity / Earning Opportunity With Afrisight Market Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take This Great Opportunity With Zcash (ZEC) by Nobledavid(m): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2019
I started mining Zcash (ZEC) on telegram 3weeks ago and I've official made 0.001 ZEC.
Right now 1ZEC is $83
Its very small but very fast to mine if you give time to it and if you can be able to introduce more than 500 people to it by using your referrer link.
You can ask anywhere
BTC is the highest crypto coin but very hard to get for free which is to simply say BTC isn't free
You have to invest your time to get it
Am not going to waste your time
Zcash is a crypto coin that can be mined now .
Grab this opportunity now.
You can make millions in the next 2-3 years to come
Don't look at it as a little thing.
Its huge
Join the crypto world now
Not when next year Zcash turns to a $200 per coin
And then you start finding a way to earn it
Contact me now on the WhatsApp number you see below.
You must have Telegram

Re: Take This Great Opportunity With Zcash (ZEC) by Slayar: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2019
How do I contact you,no phone number or email
Re: Take This Great Opportunity With Zcash (ZEC) by Nobledavid(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2019
Slayar:
How do I contact you,no phone number or email
Here's my WhatsApp number = +2348133949848

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Port Harcourt / Sales Executive/store Manager Needed At E'sorae Luxury / Pharma Industry Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.