Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot (2425 Views)

Mutfwang To Supreme Court: "I Wasn't Given Fair Hearing At The Appeal Court" / Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday / Woman Who Voted 'APC' Cries After She Wasn't Given Money -Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by holllandis: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2019
Sowore wants to cause problems all because he was not given a ministerial slot .All SS and SE should go about their normal business and let him and his felow Afonjas including Edo state be at the forefront.
Why did the nigga wait til the ministerial list before calling for revolution.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by Chuks9000: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2019
holllandis:
Sowore wants to cause problems all because he was not given a ministerial slot .All SS and SE should go about their normal business and let him and his felow Afonjas including Edo state be at the forefront.
I dont know about the private interest. But the protest should have an agenda for whoever is interested to support.
It's time for the people to begin to speak up.
No electricity, no food, bad roads, insecurity and harassment from the security personnel, bad health care, zero job opportunities, bad governance...

13 Likes

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by aremuforlife(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2019
There is different between revolution and protest. We don't need to mixed the 2 together.
Sowore is not calling for peaceful protest but a radical revolution

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by royal200: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2019
holllandis:

I wondered how some of us educated youth think,was he an APC member looking for ministerial appointment or have any alliance with APC before or after election or does moghalu,durotoye,obi etc given a ministerial appointment. Is there any event that doesn't have a pro or after event.No matter the day you want to do something,some event has happen before then.

Are you happy about Nigeria situation,are you sure we are progressing at all in this country.If you can't lead a protest for better Nigeria,give room for those who can lead,either for selfish or no selfish reason...Ask yourself whose picture is in Biafra currency.

10 Likes

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by ifex370(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2019
holllandis:

I want yorubas to be at the forefront of this .
When ibos were protestin and getting kiled you all were shouting pigs and laughing

Be at the forefront
Coward tribe

I'm ashamed of being called an Igbo with people Like you.

Only people with low IQ bring forth tribalism in every topic.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by royal200: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2019
ifex370:

Thank you my brother...is sowore fighting for oodua republic

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by Gandollaar(f): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2019
holllandis:

I want yorubas to be at the forefront of this .
When ibos were protestin and getting kiled you all were shouting pigs and laughing

Be at the forefront
Coward tribe
You need to take several seats back please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2019
holllandis:

There is a great sense here.

AAC is an arm of APC..

I don't believe that guy an inch..

Chameleons won't change their ways.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by asfrank(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2019
People are failing to understand is that what Sowore is calling for might lead to Anarchy in this country, Take a look at Libya, Egypt. All these had backing from the United State. I have a strong feeling this his Revolution is beyond what you are hearing and reading on the News. It's okay if he wants to channel the grievances of Nigerians through protest and demonstrations, but when you tag it a revolution, it's a different ball game. For those who want to go ahead, be mindful and conduct yourselves in a peaceful and civilized manner. United State supported revolutions in Libya that ended in the death of Gadaffi, U.S is enjoying peace, Libyans are in such a mess.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2019
ifex370:

Na no be igbo
The guy that wrote this is in order.

Go and join sowore to protest or is anyone holding you.

Hian..

1 Like

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by FlutterDollar99(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2019
ifex370:

this thread is freaking funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2019
holllandis:
[s]Sowore wants to cause problems all because he was not given a ministerial slot .All SS and SE should go about their normal business and let him and his felow Afonjas including Edo state be at the forefront.
Why did the nigga wait til the ministerial list before calling for revolution[/s].

1 Share

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by dlondonbadboy: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2019
holllandis:

You are simply sick. Sowore is fighting for you, your mother and your unborn children too...
Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by fykes(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2019
My people listen good. The last successful revolution deposed Susan's Omar Al bashaar despotic rule and people where cheering and taking courage.
But the media didn't report the carnage and slaughter of protesters by RSF.
My family needs me alive.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by dlondonbadboy: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Na no be igbo

The guy that wrote this is in order.

Go and join sowore to protest or is anyone holding you.

Hian..

Nobody is holding him. We shall all be around on Monday.
Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by dlondonbadboy: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2019
fykes:
My people listen good. The last successful revolution deposed Susan's Omar Al bashaar despotic rule and people where cheering and taking courage.
But the media didn't report the carnage and slaughter of protesters by RSF.
My family needs me alive.

Please watch the rest of us on TV. You and your family should hlide under the bed. We shall fight for you too. The least you can do for us is pray for us..
Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by fykes(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Please watch the rest of us on TV. You and your family should hlide under the bed. We shall fight for you too. The least you can do for us is pray for us..
I don't reply to tantrums Mr fighter. Swerve

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by dlondonbadboy: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2019
fykes:

I don't reply to tantrums Mr fighter. Swerve

Just promise to pray for those fighting for you and yours. That's the least you can do..
Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by MylezKayn(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2019
Believe this APC-paid BMC urchin at your peril

1 Like

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by MrALIVE: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2019
You can't discredit SOWORE...it won't work..minister position my foot.
Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by beejaay: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2019
asfrank:
People are failing to understand is that what Sowore is calling for might lead to Anarchy in this country, Take a look at Libya, Egypt. All these had backing from the United State. I have a strong feeling this his Revolution is beyond what you are hearing and reading on the News. It's okay if he wants to channel the grievances of Nigerians through protest and demonstrations, but when you tag it a revolution, it's a different ball game. For those who want to go ahead, be mindful and conduct yourselves in a peaceful and civilized manner. United State supported revolutions in Libya that ended in the death of Gadaffi, U.S is enjoying peace, Libyans are in such a mess.

So what should we do?? Or you suggest we continue like this??are we living or just surviving??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by Tumbulum: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2019
I'm just laughing when I see all these cowards fighting on social media.

I'm laughing still laughing and continue to laugh.

Do you know what? Nothing will happen on Monday. Nigerians are so afraid to die.[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2019
holllandis:
You are a tribal bigot
Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by madmohamed(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2019
ifex370:

he is not igbo no igbo man can write igbo as Ibo, I kn wat he is trying to say. He want Yoruba to read the protests wen igbo try to do something about this bad government and get kill yoloba was laughing at us

1 Like

Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by ProudDick: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
madmohamed:
he is not igbo no igbo man can write igbo as Ibo, I kn wat he is trying to say. He want Yoruba to read the protests wen igbo try to do something about this bad government and get kill yoloba was laughing at us

Where did you see ibo or Igbo in his post? The guy is an ipob bigot and I know you Igbos will always deny anything when it pleases you.
Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by gly(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
holllandis:

Stop this propaganda. Are you not a human why didn't you come up with the revolution idea before the ministerial list . Are you not tired of the way things are in Nigeria? Or you think the 20k Naira you are being paid as an e-worry will help you in the rainy days?
Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by Koko1119: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nigeria is already a mess country pple r suffry for noting. d oda day sm men say lord lugard is d cause of nigeria probl r we to tell england to come & rule us for 15years if dere we b any change.
Re: Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot by damiBJ: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Its just the simple truth. If he was given minister for youth and sport will he call for a revolution? Plz note diz....ministerial appointment has bin given to non party members in the past.... if u don't kno.....obi ezekwesili also got disappointed when Buhari fail to honour her wit ministerial appointment. Dey all kno wat dey are doing. All man for himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku, Buhari's Supporters In Panic As Tribunal Delivers Judgment / Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) / Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.