Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) (41210 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by bluefilm: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2019
Mekanus:
Wetin he wan use result do again?

For the purpose of his personal record keeping...
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by mistacoco2: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Peps shuould endeavour to check their blood pressure regularly
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by abels(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2019
so you think that is the best comment ?
KevMitnick:
Always go for regular checkups even when you feel great. Also, the guy may have passed out due to exhaustion.
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Jasen1(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2019
jamezman:

That your friend needs systematic formatting and mental reconfiguration...
To enable him think and behave like a normal human being..

Me self tire for the guy oh

He say wetin he de read about Dubai de tire am grin
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Fitz22(f): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2019
400L after all the stress....Hmmmmm, RIP
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by uuzba(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2019
KevMitnick:
Always go for regular checkups even when you feel great. Also, the guy may have passed out due to exhaustion.
I guess a lot of mental pressure as well...
I must succeed or else....

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Bchs7z: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2019
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by thorpido(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

The charges always make one fear to go for check up.
Go to a general hospital or teaching hospital.
The basic tests you have to do don't cost a fortune.
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by kamat01: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari Buhari Buhari
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by KevMitnick: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2019
abels:
so you think that is the best comment ?
Sorry, I didn't know there was a 'best comment' competition going on...pls I don't have the time for this. May God comfort his folks.
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by KevMitnick: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

The charges always make one fear to go for check up.
Very true bro, but health is wealth.
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by KevMitnick: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Jasen1:
R. I. P

We don't know our main problem in this country self

Sudden death everywhere bandits, herdsmen, shiits, stray bullets, cultist, kidnapping, container falling, tanker explosions, bad governance

And my friend say he prefer to do uber here than to travel to Dubai angry
Please what is he going to do in Dubai? If there is no legit job over there, then it's best he does his uber.
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Gkemz: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Cardiac arrest due to lack of oxygen to curculate blood to the heart. He could have been saved if proper first aid treatment was applied immediately.
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
cry we go soon finish oh. This week alone we have recorded over 100 deaths in different parts of this country . May God help us
No be small oooo
Devil don become citizen of Nigeria
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Jasen1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
KevMitnick:

Please what is he going to do in Dubai? If there is no legit job over there, then it's best he does his uber.

A restive promise am job there once he land

Job of 120k monthly
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by IamSoProlific: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
May we not be missing on the day of our celebration in Jesus name.
May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort the family he left behind.
Read my signature

Daughter of God, please change that pix on your siggy, I believe you have other nice and better of pix from the fitness center.

Cheers!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by KevMitnick: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jasen1:

A restive promise am job there once he land

Job of 120k monthly
Haha... Modern day slavery loading...
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by pestrolus2002(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
It will do us all good, taking this opportunity to check our blood pressure and blood sugar(at least) other than just reading this and commenting. Nobody is immune we are all at risk. Some causes of sudden death can be prevented if detected much early.
RIP Bro.
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Jasen1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
KevMitnick:

Haha... Modern day slavery loading...

Lolz
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Codo22(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
cry we go soon finish oh. This week alone we have recorded over 100 deaths in different parts of this country . May God help us

your friend has sense......did yhu ask why?
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Codo22:

your friend has sense......did yhu ask why?

No one is supposed to die at that age for whatever reason....
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Daughter of God, please change that pix on your siggy, I believe you have other nice and better of pix from the fitness center.

Cheers!!!

Ok Sir.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by jayied(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
So sad, May his soul rest in peace
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
TRUST ME THE SUBJECT HE WROTH WAS FURTHER MATHS MIXED WITH CALCULUS.

AND THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF HIS DEATH.
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Psalmuelui(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gistring:
Victor Ajidagba, a 400-Level student of the Department of Nursing, University of Ibadan, slumped and died shortly after writing a test on Wednesday. .
Ajidagba was rushed to the University Clinic, known as Jaja Clinic, but all attempts to resuscitate and stabilise him was unsuccessful.
According to students who witnessed the incident, the medical officers on duty fought hard to save his life by administering first-aid treatment but had to refer him to the University College Hospital (UCH), Oritamefa, Ibadan, when they discovered the severity of the case.
He later died in the hospital, despite efforts of the medical officers at the UCH.

Sew more here; http://gistmore.com/400l-ui-student-slumps-dies

When I heard about this, I was devastated...May his soul rest in perfect peace���
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Looks like Cardiac Arrest. RIP.
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by rosy1992(f): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
this is disheartening.
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Too much reading without rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Habits That Makes You Age Faster / Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.