Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

No International Passport Booklet In All 36 States Of Nigeria, What A Shame. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No International Passport Booklet In All 36 States Of Nigeria, What A Shame. (462 Views)

Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / Map Of Nigeria, And Map Of All 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No International Passport Booklet In All 36 States Of Nigeria, What A Shame. by OMAMUS1(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2019
No PASSPORT booklets in all 36 states of Nigeria, I was ask to pay for express which I did, but yet for over 2 months plus till date, they still don't have booklet.
I have to travel to some states and even called immigration headquarters office Abuja, still same issue NO BOOKLET. so where are we heading to in this country.?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Bam Bam & Teddy A Gets Engaged / What Is The Scariest Day Of Ur Life? / Trump Impeached, So Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.