Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS (7440 Views)

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by lalyiva(f): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2019
The last time your girlfriend caught you cheating, how did that go?

The last time she saw a chat on your phone or heard something about you, how did that end?

Let me guess,

She screamed,

She cried,

She packed her bags,

She left.

Then you called, texted, begged…

You called her friends,

You called your friends,

You asked everyone to beg her on your behalf

But she didn’t listen.

After she decided to forgive you,

She still brought it up again in the future. She made you keep apologizing for the same thing over and over again

I do not know about you, but that sounds exhausting.

What if I told you there was a better way…

A way to make her forgive you without you begging….

Without apologizing

Without you sacrificing your dignity as a man?

You see, women are the easiest set of people to manipulate in this world. You can manipulate a woman into doing anything you want,

Including forgiving you when she catches you cheating….

Yes,

There are deep psychological tricks you can use on any woman to make her your SLAVE if you want.

The women who will see this will rant, and shout,

But ignore them…

That’s all they do in life

I know how the woman’s mind works,

I have seen it over and over again in play.

So, I will tell you precisely what you should do when she catches you cheating…

Step No 1

Never admit the crime

Sounds obvious, yet so many men fail.

Relationships are like courthouses. The one who wins is usually the one who has the most convincing narrative.

You are innocent till God proclaims you guilty ( and that will never happen)

If a woman comes with accusing fingers, resist the urge to make a case in your defense.

Step No 2

Flip the script

So, she walks in, and asks you to explain a chat she saw…

Or she gets angry over a chat she saw…

DO NOT try to explain yourself.
Instead, ask her why she decided to invade your privacy.

When you flip the script, you disarm your accuser…..

You accuser ALWAYS seeks to be in control of the narrative… take away that control, and your chances to win become higher

Step 3
Walk out

When women get angry, they walk out, eaving you confused.
The first person to walk away, always has the highest leverage.

Once you flip the script, walk away

leave her chat unread...
Just walk out on her

when you do this, she is left confused, flustered, and embarrassed

This is what you want her to feel

let her float in her shame and confusion...

Step 4
Do not apologize

Apology means you have accepted guilt

yes, she will throw tantrum

she will cry,
she will pack her bags, she will leave

IGNORE HER

she will sit by her phone waiting for your call

or a text

she will stalk your social media to see if you have moved on.... please post pictures of you living your best life

A confused woman is easily bent, and manipulated

At this point, her anger wouldn't be that you cheated,

her only anger will be that you didnt apologize

In that moment, all she will want is your apology,

At this stage, there is only one thing left for you to do to get her crawling back to you and forgiving you without any form of apology

It is in the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YxLpdOC1kw

P.S…These are dark psychological tricks and I will not be held liable for the consequences when you use them…

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by donbachi(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2019
Even if my wife catch me untop..i go just pull.."wetin i dey do here,how i take reach here and who una be"..i form like sey d other woman charm me..i go even ask my wife,who she herself be?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2019
This is serious.. please op are u really a female?

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Stargurl20(f): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=Funkyswagzz post=80892021]This is serious.. please op are u really a female?[/quote
lol
Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by KevMitnick: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2019
When your relationship has become a competition and you are very unhappy. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Marcus2(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2019
I like this.
Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Funmmyastic: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2019
donbachi:
Even if my wife catch me untop..i go just pull.."wetin i dey do here,how i take reach here and who una be"..i form like sey d other woman charm me..i go even ask my wife,who she herself be?

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
It is only ladies with extremely low self esteem and lack self worth that will allow men to play mind games like the rubbish you posted up there, don't you guys have sense ni? If y'all caught your gf cheating red handed and she still try to deny it and not apologise, won't you call her all manner of whòrish names, break up with her and kick her out? Isn't that logical reasoning and sense functioning well? But you want a lady to be a fool and accept you back after doing the nonsense op wrote, y'all will wise up one day, bunch of rug rats claiming men by cheating prowess, nonsense.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by lilmax(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
It is only ladies with extremely low self esteem and lack self worth that will allow men to play mind games like the rubbish you posted up there, don't you guys have sense ni? If y'all caught your gf cheating red handed and she still try to deny it and not apologise, won't you call her all manner of whòrish names, break up with her and kick her out? Isn't that logical reasoning and sense functioning well? But you want a lady to be a fool and accept you back after doing the nonsense op wrote, y'all will wise up one day, bunch of rug rats claiming men by cheating prowess, nonsense.

this pain is too much for you cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
lilmax:

this pain is too much for you cry

Yes I'm in pains at the level of stupidity y'all display cos of women, y'all need some growing up to do asap.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by luvyaself95(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes I'm in pains at the level of stupidity y'all display cos of women, y'all need some growing up to do asap.
stop ranting here go take a nap you will be alright...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by ADRIAN88(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Three truck load of premium budweiser for this op... Living legends still live amongst us. grin

8 Likes

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by BLUEJAYY: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
OP these are just novice methods. They still work though. But there are advanced, more efficient psychological manipulatory tactics than these. cool
Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by carter009(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
So if your boyfriend cheats on you, and asked for forgiveness you won't forgive him.
Fountainofyouth:

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Fuqman(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Cheat on a white woman and she will send ur a*ss to hell but in Naija, just become rich and you got a pass for infidelity. In fact, na she go dey fight for you.

P.S.. Imagine say, Jeff Bezos wife na Naija woman grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
carter009:
So if your boyfriend cheats on you, and asked for forgiveness you won't forgive him.

Read what the thread is about before asking me a stupid question.

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by logik29(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Hopeless feminist spotted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Sexxkillz: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Women are not worth this stress.

If you are cheating means she has no worth to you. Why stress after she catches you?

5 Likes

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Isha327(f): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
I wonder if the op is really a lady
So I should laugh/smile whenever my man cheat on me.
No no
Heaven will fall that day...
To hell with ur opinions op
Useless post..
Cheater angry

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by carter009(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why are you this bitter, but I did not insult you, I only asked you a question,, but all they same, thanks.
Fountainofyouth:

Read what the thread is about before asking me a stupid question.

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Michelle55: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Okay.. Follow this advice at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by pryme(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

All the shiit the Op spew up there works for only ret@rds.
I get sick with all this stereotypes about men cheating. Any man that doesnt have self control is not a man, he is a dog.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by odigbosky(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Guess it kind of works. Had series of argument with one girl one time like that. I dn beg I dn tire. In fact I was still begging while she just walked away. It was on a Thursday. On Friday evening straight to club. Upload pictures on WhatsApp. She dy view am ni. After that day I switched of my phone till Tuesday. Den I sent her I miss you text. Instantly she called me and started quarreling again, this time not for my wrongs of the past but for not calling to apologize to her since Thursday. She said I am very proud. I still no beg but we make up.

OP take one Hero Lager for mama chidube hand.

5 Likes

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by ashawopikin(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
donbachi:
baba o u be pro for this field

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by ashawopikin(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
carter009:
all this one's no dey even get boyfriend sef

2 Likes

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Easykel21(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
ADRIAN88:
Three truck load of premium budweiser for this op... Living legends still live amongst us. grin
Would they be living legends and still be dead among us before?
I am not understanding :'

Abeg I no fit fight oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sexxkillz:
Women are not worth this stress.

If you are cheating means she has no worth to you. Why stress after she catches you?
My eyes must be deceiving me!

Sexkillz? shocked
Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by ADRIAN88(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Easykel21:

Would they be living legends and still be dead among us before?
I am not understanding :'

Abeg I no fit fight oo grin grin

You people are testing my English-writing prowess on this platform... grin I wee shekpe for u oo.

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by khia: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Fuqman:
Cheat on a white woman and she will send ur a*ss to hell but in Naija, just become rich and you got a pass for infidelity. In fact, na she go dey fight for you.

P.S.. Imagine say, Jeff Bezos wife na Naija woman grin grin grin

You guys really don't know anything about white women, they are the easiest to manipulate.

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by sofiscatedmoron: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Don't try this at home grin
Re: Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS by 1x2x3: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
khia:

You guys really don't no anything about white women, they are the easiest to manipulate.

She's not talking about manipulation but repercussions of cheating on them...... Who cares anyway? 85% of these Nigerian girls are thrash and riff raffs looking for who to hook unto in the name of marriage to evade poverty. I say this without any form of apology.
THEY just marry anyone who's ready with cash not really who they are in love with.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Man Wears Slippers At His Traditional Wedding To Nigerian Lady (photos) / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! / How To Make A Rich Girl Fall Inlove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.