Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (258480 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
When you ask for help, Spirit begins to bring changes that are for your good. Of course, this means you must be extra careful in the choices you make. Before Spirit can make any changes, you must develop a better image of yourself: You are Soul. God’s love is for you.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
"When you come to the point of self-mastery, you learn that you can shape your own future."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Earth is a classroom that brings about the spiritual maturity of Soul. When Its education is completed, It must decide for Itself what belongs to the realm of timeless truth and what is merely a subterfuge—a shadow of truth.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
Love God first, and then love your neighbor as yourself."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
"Take responsibility for yourself, for your condition in life. No matter how bad a situation is, even at work."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
A grateful person usually finds the windows of spiritual opportunity open to him.
-Harold Klemp,
The Living Word,
Book 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sometimes the Holy Spirit works in whatever way It can. It knows our soft spots."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2019
There is usually somewhat of a struggle when we move into a higher state of awareness, and that is natural. The problems in life can be dreaded with fear, or they can be seen as opportunities for growth—and a challenge.

You must make up your own mind as to what you want to do. Consider all parts of your life, the financial and emotional included, and do what seems to be common sense. Then plan and work carefully.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by herakles: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
benodic:
There is usually somewhat of a struggle when we move into a higher state of awareness, and that is natural. The problems in life can be dreaded with fear, or they can be seen as opportunities for growth—and a challenge.

You must make up your own mind as to what you want to do. Consider all parts of your life, the financial and emotional included, and do what seems to be common sense. Then plan and work carefully.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

is there common sense in spiritual matters?!
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
@ herakles

is there common sense in spiritual matters?!

Of course there is. The fact you are spiritually minded does not mean that you will throw away your common sense like most religious people do.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by herakles: 2:22am On Jul 11, 2019
benodic:
@ herakles

Of course there is. The fact you are spiritually minded does not mean that you will throw away your common sense like most religious people do.

hmmm...

4 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2019
If we can learn to put aside the fear of death, we find a joyousness in this life which then helps us make a very natural step into our next life.
-Harold Klemp
Touching The Face of God

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
The greater states of consciousness mean more freedom to live, move and do as we wish.
-Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
The Holy Spirit works in subtle ways, but you have to remember to ask. Most people can’t hear. You learn how to listen and how to see the messages from the Holy Spirit that come to you—and everyone—every day.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
We are learning to work with intuition, which actually is Soul giving us gentle guidance to make our life better."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Life is a mystery until we come to the path of ECK (Divine Spirit) and begin to understand that we can be the creators of our own world.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Divinekingz(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2019
benodic:
Life is a mystery until we come to the path of ECK (Divine Spirit) and begin to understand that we can be the creators of our own world.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
. Good day benodic please I will like to chat you private on WhatsApp please.... zero90 63 nine889 four5
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:01am On Jul 17, 2019
@ Divinekingz

Done as requested.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2019
"As you gain in spiritual unfoldment, everyone in your circle of acquaintances is benefited and uplifted."
-Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
The ECK Masters work together. Jesus and the Mahanta work together. And Buddha. They work together. That's how it is. Its the followers who have trouble. They want always to have the most powerful Master. People do the most horrendous things to each other in the name of God. They certainly can't do those things, or wouldn't do them, in the name of love. But that's how it is.

- Harold Klemp
The Road To Spiritual Freedom
Mahanta's Tranacript, Book 17

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by maak400: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
benodic:
@Emade

in Eckankar we do not work with belief. rather we go beyond belief to knowingness through experience. the bible comprises of experiences that people had with God. Eckankar shows you how you can have your own experiences with God and then write your own bible.

we are the living walking truth. likewise through your personal experiences you will be shown exactly what the christ consciousness is all about.

so my dear. it is not a matter of belief. if you work only with belief then anybody with a stronger persuasion can make you to change your beliefs. but if you work in the area of experience and knowingness you are much stronger and your experience becomes your authority.

so the question is, are you ready to know the truth about christ? are you ready to know the truth about the bible? are you ready to know the truth about yourself? are you ready to know the truth about God?

it is up to you.

thanks and may the blessings.
What is the truth about Christ?
What is the truth about the Bible?
What is the truth about self?
What is the truth about God?

Thanks in anticipation of your answers.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
@ maak400

What is the truth about Christ?
What is the truth about the Bible?
What is the truth about self?
What is the truth about God?

Thanks in anticipation of your answers.

Those questions are for you to answer through an inner search. We don't spoon feed people in spirituality. And Spirituality is not about presenting points about concepts to be argued about.
Even if I give you answers from my inner experiences it will never make sense to you unless you have your own experience.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by marriedvirgin: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hello,are you still on nairaland?It has been so many years.My account was not active.

uote author=benodic post=20220929]
@ marriedvirgin

I ran into network problens, and I have not visited NL for some time now. that was why I did not see your post. but i saw your email and replied it. but the mail bounced back and I don't know why . though I have sent it again.
nevertheless I will still answer your question here

as to your question, I want to first reasure you that you are not alone. I have been in your shoes and I know what it feels like to have those .negative passions running rout inside you. I discovered first hand that you can not get rid of them by force of will. it is only when the love of God enters your heart that you can become a new being.

one of the fail proof methods that I can vouch for any day or any time is singing the Holy name of God known as HU. you sing it as a Love song in a long drawn out way with your outward breath .
sing it for 15 to 20 mins in the morning when you wake up and in the night before you sleep .
this practice done over time will gradually fill your heart with God's love .

once this love takes over your being, all the anger, unforgiveness, selfishness and other negative passions will gradually fade away. you become really born again in the real sense of the word.

try it and see for yourself. others including myself who did never regretted it. now I find myself giving love very easily to others oblivious of race, language or religion.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
@ marriedvirgin

Hello,are you still on nairaland?It has been so many years.My account was not active.

I am still here. Doing my little bit. I hope Life has been treating you well.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
You realize that you can no longer form your spiritual path based on what someone else tells you.
- Harold Klemp
Love-The Keystone of Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Divine Spirit often begins working for our welfare after we have made some small effort first.

The love and protection of Spirit surround you at all times but must be accepted with a loving heart.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
"Heaven is the place where divine love is kept and where divine love flows. It's the heart of God."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by onlyforchrist: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
benodic:
"Heaven is the place where divine love is kept and where divine love flows. It's the heart of God."
-Harold Klemp

@ Benodic
I want to discuss with you privately. can you please send me and email?

May the blessings be.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
@ onlyforchrist

Message sent
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by onlyforchrist: 1:52am On Jul 24, 2019
benodic:
@ onlyforchrist
Message sent
Thanks sir, I just replied
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Everything happens for a purpose: To lift soul higher and give it more experience.
- Harold Klemp
Love- The Keystone of Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2019
The power of gratitude is such that lit opens the heart to allow love to enter.
- Harold Klemp
The Book Of ECK Parables
Volume 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.