Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (258966 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:23am On May 19, 2022
"A Soul that completes a certain level of purification then graduates to a higher level of choice, experience, and service."
--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:24pm On May 20, 2022
You’ve just entered a larger room, and that’s often why you feel this emptiness. It takes a little while for divine love to reach in and touch all the corners of your heart.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:22am On May 21, 2022
Before you can improve your life and find a measure of happiness, you must learn to do one thing every day out of pure love.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakening Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:43pm On May 22, 2022
Soul’s desire is conscious evolution. Life always takes us forward if we will go.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:36pm On May 23, 2022
Ideas suddenly come to us on how to make our work easier or make something work out better for someone else.

Where do these ideas come from? From the creative imagination, the godlike part of us. This is God in expression.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakened Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:48am On May 24, 2022
Life is a series of interconnected wheels. Very little can happen to you without it being known ahead of time by you. All you have to do is learn to be aware.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:35pm On May 25, 2022
We must learn to be totally responsible for all our actions, our deeds, and our thoughts.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:37am On May 26, 2022
You develop a sense of humor, and as challenges come up, you begin to draw on your creativity. You find solutions that would never have occurred to you before.

Life becomes more fun—you actually have a more adventuresome life. You get put into situations you would not have been in before, because you are going one step beyond yourself. And as you get yourself in trouble, you also have help to get out of it, because as you learn to work with your own resources, you are developing self-mastery.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:22pm On May 27, 2022
The highest truth is not written in any book, it’s written in your heart. All the books in the world are useless unless they can help you open your heart.

Open your heart to what? To the love of God.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakened Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:22am On May 28, 2022
Before you can improve your life and find a measure of happiness, you must learn to do one thing every day out of pure love.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakening Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:23am On May 29, 2022
Through the Spiritual Exercises of ECK—as you create an open door for yourself into a greater world—you’ll get into the habit of looking for a brighter, more creative world out here.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakened Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:27pm On May 30, 2022
As we unfold, our potential for solving problems increases. This is simply because we have a closer, more intimate contact with the Light and the Sound of God. We expand in our circle of awareness.

Sri Harold Klemp
Touching the Face of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
It is possible to develop a sharper recall of the dream state by keeping a notebook by the bed, with pen and light at hand.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Build your spiritual foundation carefully so when the psychic waves come, bringing doubt and fear, problems, and health situations, you will be strong enough to see and know why you are going through this, and that it will pass. Whatever is here today must one day pass. It’s the nature of life. Spring gives us the example: Nature renews itself each year; it renews all life.

Sri Harold Klemp
Touching the Face of God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Creativity, bountifulness, and gratitude go hand in hand.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by JIVALPANAMA: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Your Eckankar member based here in Abuja by name NOBLE AWO is a big criminal cheat and scammer and he will never know peace in his life if he does not change his ways and make amends with the people he has cheated.

Read up more on Noble Awo, CEO of Dyro Engineering a ritualist and 419 scammer in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7156283/noble-awo-dyro-engineering-419#113369381

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
@ JIVALPANAMA
Dear Sir,
These are very serious allegations you presented against him.
I would really appreciate if you can give me definite proof of his fraudulent activities so that I can take up this case. I can't work with heresays.
You can send me some evidence of how he defrauded you or anybody else for that matter.
My email is masterben2009@gmail.com
Hoping to hear from you
Remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by JIVALPANAMA: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
benodic:
@ JIVALPANAMA
Dear Sir,
I would really appreciate if you can give me definite proof of his fraudulent activities so that I can take up this case. I can't work with heresays.
You can send me some evidence of how he defrauded you or anybody else for that matter.
Hoping to hear from you
Remain blessed
I will respond to you shortly
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2022
benodic:
@ JIVALPANAMA
Dear Sir,
Hoping to hear from you
Remain blessed

Hi Benodic, do you know him please?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2022
@ chieveboy

Hi Benodic, do you know him please?

Yes, I know him. We don't take this kind of issues lightly in Eckankar because it is a violation of spiritual laws.
That is why I asked for evidence. Which I am still waiting for.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2022
benodic:
@ chieveboy

Yes, I know him. We don't take this kind of issues lightly in Eckankar because it is a violation of spiritual laws.
That is why I asked for evidence. Which I am still waiting for.

Okay. Good.

But I believe the person was acting on personal grounds and was not representing Eckankar. Not withstanding, Eckists should be fly the love flag always.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
@ chieveboy

Okay. Good.

But I believe the person was acting on personal grounds and was not representing Eckankar. Not withstanding, Eckists should be fly the love flag always

Even though he was conducting his personal business and not representing Eckankar that is still no reason for any Eckist to defraud any body. The penalty is quite harsh as we don't take such things lightly.
I have given experiences here where a politician who had defrauded his state ran to Eckankar to protect him from EFCC and we told him bluntly to go back and return the money he stole and face the consequences of his action.
Taking full responsibility for all your actions is the first step to spiritual freedom and not creating more negative karma for yourself by defrauding people.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by FreedomDynamics: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
hi all thanks for the love you put in this thread. May the blessings be!
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by FreedomDynamics: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
benodic:
@ chieveboy

Even though he was conducting his personal business and not representing Eckankar that is still no reason for any Eckist to defraud any body. The penalty is quite harsh as we don't take such things lightly.
I have given experiences here where a politician who had defrauded his state ran to Eckankar to protect him from EFCC and we told him bluntly to go back and return the money he stole and face the consequences of his action.
Taking full responsibility for all your actions is the first step to spiritual freedom and not creating more negative karma for yourself by defrauding people.

Besides that, he is being linked to Eckankar. Funny that the politician was expecting Eckankar to wield some 'magical wand' and waive his problems away grin

It's like most people do not really know what the path of Eck is really about.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
We must learn to be totally responsible for all our actions, our deeds, and our thoughts.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
benodic:
@ chieveboy

Okay sir. Thanks and Godspeed!
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chinebu(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
I am enjoying this thread. I want to visit Eck temple in aba. Any?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2022
@ chinebu

I am enjoying this thread. I want to visit Eck temple in aba. Any
Yes there is.
Located at 33 faulks road Aba, second floor
Programs include Sunday Service that holds from 9-10am and discussion classes that holds from 5pm daily from Monday to Friday
You are welcome.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2022
"The dream world and its people are real. It is only our recall and understanding of it that are incomplete."
--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chinebu(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
benodic:
@ chinebu

Yes there is.
Located at 33 faulks road Again, second floor
Programs include Sunday Service that holds from 9-10am and discussion classes that holds from 5pm daily from Monday to Friday
You are welcome.

Thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Wonderz1: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2022
Is there any eck temple in umuahia pls i need physical fellowship.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
@ Wonderz1

s there any eck temple in umuahia pls i need physical fellowship

Yes there is.
Located at Umuagu, Jomeg Drive opposite state CID, near Jomeg School
Sunday Service holds 9am to 10am every Sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.