Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (808 Views)

Please Help! I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job / I’m In Desperate Need For A Job / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Desperate Need Of A Job by Jubilancy(f): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2019
Hi nairalanders
Are you searching for a suitable candidate for the post of a customer relations manager? Or are you looking for a young energetic lady to be part of your admin team, seach no further for I am willing to contribute my skills knowledge and abilities towards the growth of your company , I have 2years experience in customer care and 1 year experience in Administration with certifications on CRM,HRM and NIM with a 2.1 in theatre and media arts.
Here is my Email address
Maryjubilee2@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by jboycrb(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Like how are much are you looking as Salary?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Job In Kano / West Corp Services / NAF Recruitment To Commence 24 July 2020-21 August 2020(see How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.