Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? (1331 Views)

Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2019
It's because man was made in the image of God.

For God said to man:

Genesis 9:5-6 (KJV)

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

So Satan who comes not to man, but to steal from man, kill man, and destroy man, is so determined to make man to go contrary to this instruction that God had given to man, that man doesn't shed the blood of his fellow man, because man was made in God's made.

So that if man sheds the blood of his fellow man, and the blood of the man who sheds his fellow man's blood is shed by his fellow man, Satan consequently achieves the only purpose for which he comes to man, which is to steal from man, kill man, and destroy man, using man.

Therefore it's foolish for any man to think that Satan has any good intentions for man, for the only intention Satan has for man, inclusive of satanists who shed man's blood for him, is death.

A word is enough for the wise.

God bless.
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by chucks185: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2019
WHY WAS ANIMALS BLOOD SACRIFICE MADE TO GOD IN THE PAST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
chucks185:
WHY WAS ANIMALS BLOOD SACRIFICE MADE TO GOD IN THE PAST
Just symbolic and prophetic of the lamb of God that would take the place of man and dies for man's sins just as was illustrated in the instance of Isaac where a lamb was sacrificed in his place(Gen 22:9-14), for God has never delighted in animals blood sacrifices. And any suggestion of that has only been a misconstruction on men's part of God's true intention for requesting animal blood sacrifices of men:

Isaiah 1:11 (KJV)

To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2019
Satan is determined to destroy man because man was made in the image of God.
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2019
Do allow Satan use you to carry out his destructive agenda against man who was made in the image of God.
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2019
Please Cease and Desist from Defaming Satan - There will be Legal Consequences forthwth

1 Like

Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
LaEvilIMiss:
Please Cease and Desist from Defaming Satan - There will be Legal Consequences forthwth
So Mrs Satan's advocate, what would be the charges?

Exposing the truth about the destroyer of men's lives?
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Please Mrs Satan's Advocate, I'm waiting for the legal consequences.
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by GodWrites: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Satanists will actually disagree with this. How many satanic books have you read? What do you really know about satanism? They are organized religion, just like yours. They have been brainwashed, just as you have been brainwashed from infancy.

But human sacrifices? I have self-acclaimed Satanists in my contacts and they have heavily denied such practices. In fact, it is a taboo.

But wait! Why not take a little interest and hear from the other side of the story.? Satan might actually be the nice guy lol.

Visit www.joyofsatan.com and see for yourself.

However, whether Satanism or Christianity, they are both living in one hell of delusion. None of these mystical beings exist.

But if you delve into human sacrifice, Yahweh is the chief of them all. Remember, he created Satan. He cant act out of nature. Whoever you envision him to be is what Yahweh is. God encoded it into his DNA lol...

If human sacrifices don't entice Yahweh, he will never tempt Abraham with it.

If Yahweh is allergic to human sacrifice, Jesus won't have to shade his blood on the cross and die. If your God isn't a blood tasty Buffon, he won't harden the heart of pharaoh and kill the firstborn of all Egyptian just to prove a lame point.

Out of all the gods in history, Yahweh ranks number 1 and as the most vicious blood tasty God ever. Animals aren't even exempted from this inordinate hunger for blood.

The Israelites can kill over 700 cattle at a spot, just for Yahweh to enjoy. According to your Bible, the altar of God is usually flooded with the blood of these innocent animals.. What a God!

Abeg, you need to open your eyes on and see what you have been scammed big time lol. grin

Lemme end by saying, none of these beings exist. They are just man-made.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
^^^^Yeah! Satan's Advocate Satanzombiewrites has spoken, Lol!

#thedevilisaliar wink
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Taken so much time and effort to defend Satan and satanists, only to say at the end that he do not exist. Lol! SMH
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2019
Where are those Satan's advocates threatening legal consequences for defaming a spirit?
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
So Mrs Satan's advocate, what would be the charges?

Exposing the truth about the destroyer of men's lives?

Know your Bible Jesus-Freak grin Man was fated from birth to SIN, Know Evil and execute Wickedness without help from Lord Satan grin

Psalm 94:11
The LORD knows the thoughts of man, That they are a mere breath.

Genesis 6:5
Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Jeremiah 17:9
"The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it?

Jeremiah 7:24
"Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but walked in their own counsels and in the stubbornness of their evil heart, and went backward and not forward.

Psalm 141:4
Do not incline my heart to any evil thing, To practice deeds of wickedness With men who do iniquity; And do not let me eat of their delicacies.

Genesis 8:21
The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, "I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done.

Psalm 53:1-3
The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God," They are corrupt, and have committed abominable injustice; There is no one who does good. God has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men To see if there is anyone who understands, Who seeks after God. Every one of them has turned aside; together they have become corrupt; There is no one who does good, not even one.

Jeremiah 17:9-10
"The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it? "I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give to each man according to his ways, According to the results of his deeds.

Matthew 15:18-19
"But the things that proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and those defile the man. "For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornication, thefts, false witness, slanders.

Mark 7:20-23
And He was saying, "That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man. "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornication, thefts, murders, adulteries, deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness.read more.
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
Are these the legal consequences you spoke about? Lol!

Well here's my defence of those many charges you have brought against me.

Please tell me who the serpent in the beginning represented if not Satan, for that was where the whole wickedness and evil in man's heart emanated from.

Genesis 3:1-6 (KJV)

1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Perhaps you do not qualify to be the devil's advocate for if did, you should know the devil was the liar behind the serpent in that instance, unless you're exibiting the symptoms of the lying spirit. grin

LaEvilIMiss:

Know your Bible Jesus-Freak grin Man was fated from birth to SIN, Know Evil and execute Wickedness without help from Lord Satan grin

Psalm 94:11
The LORD knows the thoughts of man, That they are a mere breath.

Genesis 6:5
Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Jeremiah 17:9
"The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it?

Jeremiah 7:24
"Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but walked in their own counsels and in the stubbornness of their evil heart, and went backward and not forward.

Psalm 141:4
Do not incline my heart to any evil thing, To practice deeds of wickedness With men who do iniquity; And do not let me eat of their delicacies.

Genesis 8:21
The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, "I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done.

Psalm 53:1-3
The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God," They are corrupt, and have committed abominable injustice; There is no one who does good. God has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men To see if there is anyone who understands, Who seeks after God. Every one of them has turned aside; together they have become corrupt; There is no one who does good, not even one.

Jeremiah 17:9-10
"The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it? "I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give to each man according to his ways, According to the results of his deeds.

Matthew 15:18-19
"But the things that proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and those defile the man. "For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornication, thefts, false witness, slanders.

Mark 7:20-23
And He was saying, "That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man. "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornication, thefts, murders, adulteries, deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness.read more.
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Are these the legal consequences you spoke about? Lol!

Well here's my defence of those many charges you have brought against me.

Please tell me who the serpent in the beginning represented if not Satan, for that was where the whole wickedness and evil in man's heart emanated from.

Genesis 3:1-6 (KJV)

1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Perhaps you do not qualify to be the devil's advocate for if did, you should know the devil was the liar behind the serpent in that instance, unless you're exibiting the symptoms of the lying spirit. grin

Avoidance will not save you - READ YOUR BIBLE and UNDERSTAND IT

Weak and Pathetic - God is so powerful he was unable to keep SIN away from Heaven, he is all knowing and he somehow is surprised at Satan, at Jealousy and at Pride in his own failed creation. Remember the SONs of God came down from Heaven to sleep with Women.. I'll bet you did not know that or somehow ignored it --- Read your Bible Jesus-Freak.

I bet also you did not know that Eve is Adam's second wife - because you read a Bible compiled in Nicene by the Hebrew Slave-masters (The Romans) who adapted it to reflect their own Pagan practices - I feel your pain

Satan is not responsible for your own Lustful flesh and its SIN.. READ YOUR BIBLE

Meanwhile - The Serpent did not Lie but told the honest Truth, show me exactly where he lied. FYI your God is not exactly immortal if he and his friends chose to eat from the Tree of Life to attain immortality grin
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2019
LaEvilIMiss:

Avoidance will not save you - READ YOUR BIBLE and UNDERSTAND IT

Weak and Pathetic - God is so powerful he was unable to keep SIN away from Heaven, he is all knowing and he somehow is surprised at Satan, at Jealousy and at Pride in his own failed creation. Remember the SONs of God came down from Heaven to sleep with Women.. I'll bet you did not know that or somehow ignored it --- Read your Bible Jesus-Freak.

I bet also you did not know that Eve is Adam's second wife - because you read a Bible compiled in Nicene by the Hebrew Slave-masters (The Romans) who adapted it to reflect their own Pagan practices - I feel your pain

Satan is not responsible for your own Lustful flesh and its SIN.. READ YOUR BIBLE

Meanwhile - The Serpent did not Lie but told the honest Truth, show me exactly where he lied. FYI your God is not exactly immortal if he and his friends chose to eat from the Tree of Life to attain immortality grin
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha, Satan's advocate has killed me with laughter.

Wow!

I should read and understand which Bible?

Except maybe Satan has a Bible, maybe like the one you spoke about which is expected to speak lies, the whole lies, and nothing but lies so help you Satan, Lol! grin

Because the Bible clearly showed Satan to be not just a liar but the father of lies and liars; the thief that comes not but to steal, kill and destroy; the murderer in the beginning, the destroyer, the old serpent, the deceiver, the evil spirit, and feel free to add yours to the list, Satan advocate.

Nice try, as if you don't even know that your moniker contradicts your speech and exposes your lies and hypocrisy, for what is evil to you, good?

Truth be told though, Satan knows the Bible very well, so it's not surprising your dead-on-arrival attempt to twist the Truth into lies to suit the thief's destructive agenda as he had done in the beginning via the serpent, and also done in his failed attempt of tempting Jesus.

So continue positing lies in your defence of Satan, the father of lies.
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha, Satan's advocate has killed me with laughter.

Wow!

I should read and understand which Bible?

Except maybe Satan has a Bible, maybe like the one you spoke about which is expected to speak lies, the whole lies, and nothing but lies so help you Satan, Lol! grin

Because the Bible clearly showed Satan to be not just a liar but the father of lies and liars; the thief that comes not but to steal, kill and destroy; the murderer in the beginning, the destroyer, the old serpent, the deceiver, the evil spirit, and feel free to add yours to the list, Satan advocate.

Nice try, as if you don't even know that your moniker contradicts your speech and exposes your lies and hypocrisy, for what is evil to you, good?

Truth be told though, Satan knows the Bible very well, so it's not surprising your dead-on-arrival attempt to twist the Truth into lies to suit the thief's destructive agenda as he had done in the beginning via the serpent, and also done in his failed attempt of tempting Jesus.

So continue positing lies in your defence of Satan, the father of lies.

weak and pathetic christians
Re: Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 22, 2019
LaEvilIMiss:

weak and pathetic christians
Oh...So you're a fake Satan Advocate? I thought you were a real one.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) / What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? / Why We Bury Him.... His Death Opened My Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.