Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) (85639 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by desiredhome: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
madmohamed:
it will get to you one day or one of your family, But the guy sowore too 4k up he help to bring down Jonathan just for his selfish interest known someone he help to bring to power don't want hem to do pim.
You are still in pain of Jonathan loss? Sorry Jonathan was a failure and that was why he lost
Don't wish devil for anyone cause you are also wishing yourself same evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by eleko1: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
angry sad angry sad sad angry angry BUBU,Tinubu sef
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Dredgemaster(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sumaila the panelbeater must eat.
Why should I lose sleep over a fairly used, downtrodden Nigerian-battered Lexus 350?

As Nigerians, we should first declare a revolution on phonetics because whoever that is behind that tweet has the 'H" and "A" vowel crisis and can not pronounce the phrase below.

"Amina has an A.
Has Hakeem asked his aunt who hired her only niece or did her head-game earn her an A"?
. Rubbish talk

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Simple invitation Would have ......
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by jamesife(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Very unintelligent comment from a delusional fellow.

alsudan:
They should have bashed his head too. Revolution ko, Revolution ni.

Sai Baba! We die here.

Modified: To the guy below, and all others falling over my mentions, just a little education would have spared you all this public embarrassment of not knowing what Sarcasm is.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by od501: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
slimfit1:
Sowore has a mission and it looks like his plans are working. Buhari's government is showing a great sign of weakness which they don't know. Sowore is not a fool to come out to do these things if he doesn't have a plan.
He knows his people are will not come out to support him because of fear. He knows that they DSS were coming for him they have been monitoring him for days which he knows. We know the DSS in nairaland and the pretenders.
Extracting our information boy we too get an informant.

Ma bro, exactly what I told ma friends oo... I see the hands of Sowere and the voice of Nnamdi kanu. Ok let's look at it this way.... He met Nnamdi kanu some 2 weeks back and got arrested today. Doesn't sound anything like an accident to me.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
madmohamed:
it will get to you one day or one of your family, But the guy sowore too 4k up he help to bring down Jonathan just for his selfish interest known someone he help to bring to power don't want hem to do pim.

Oga go and sleep You don't feel any sympathy your anger is because GEJ was removed so anyone who go against your Jonathan is selfish?

I can remember when GEJ placed odumakin, Tunde Bakare on house arrest. And sent military men to Gani garden in onoja to scare protesters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by osazsky(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=Uxxkbvxeo post=80898655][/quote]bastard beast u are even worse than Buhari big fool winning ticket kill u there
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by slowice(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bubu never disappoints.... Once a tyrant always a.......... Gej (better pesin) was mistreated by Nigerians but kept his cool, Dis one just dey abuse powa anyhow
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by desiredhome: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
od501:

Ma bro, exactly what I told ma friends oo... I see the hands of Sowere and the voice of Nnamdi kanu. Ok let's look at it this way.... He met Nnamdi kanu some 2 weeks back and got arrested today. Doesn't sound anything like an accident to me.
Are the duo working in corabo to destroy what is left in this country? I advice Sowore should tread with caution,

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by banio: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sowore that got 40 thousand vote is threatening a President with over #15 million votes, and 180 million slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by West2019(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

Modified: To the guy below, and all others falling over my mentions, just a little education would have spared you all this public embarrassment of not knowing what Sarcasm is.
you are a biggest fool.on earth badstard child
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by osazsky(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
anonymous1759:

Oga go and sleep You don't feel any sympathy your anger is because GEJ was removed so anyone who go against your Jonathan is selfish?

I can remember when GEJ placed odumakin, Tunde Bakare on house arrest. And sent military men to Gani garden in onoja to scare protesters.
pls let's remove gej out of this we are a big nation cuz gej did it and now bubu is doing it doesn't make it right,wat d dss did wat absolutely wrong and should b condemned in totality, I hate Gej,I hate Buhari more I hate our mentality as Nigerians I hate this zoo I found myself God pls how do I port out
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Afamed: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
slimfit1:
Sowore has a mission and it looks like his plans are working. Buhari's government is showing a great sign of weakness which they don't know. Sowore is not a fool to come out to do these things if he doesn't have a plan.
He knows his people are will not come out to support him because of fear. He knows that they DSS were coming for him they have been monitoring him for days which he knows. We know the DSS in nairaland and the pretenders.
Extracting our information boy we too get an informant.
We have heard this your illusion on many occasions.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
SOWORE didn't know he can not SAVE NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS they don't even know if they are in BONDAGE...THEY DON'T KNOW IF THEY WANT TO BE SAVED

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS DIS INTEGRATION

SOWORE NIGERIANS WILL ABANDONE YOU!
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Nemesis909: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
As far as in concerned Sowore is a sore loser and an agent of destabilization .

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
madmohamed:
Your moniker fits you alot
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by osazsky(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
banio:
Sowore that got 40 thousand vote is threatening a President with over #15 million votes, and 180 million slaves.
dont b decieved ,there was no election forget these figures we are in a big mess, am just imaging this country in 50 years time. It has never been this worst,I pitty our generation only God can save then
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Jackossky(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
madmohamed:

Nigerians might not like Buhari, but trust me, we were fed up with Jonathan too. We all thought he would be a better president given his precedent but alas, some were disappointed. So, stop saying someone helped in removing Jonathan as if he was the Messiah, his policies and stance on corruption were inept. For this, majority showed him the way out.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

You must be uneducated to think what you wrote there is sarcasm.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Udomajesty: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
[color=#000000][/color][quote author=Priscy01 post=80893791]Fox Meek just obtained photos of Sowore's car that was reportedly bashed by Department of State Services operatives during the arrest of the human rights activist and pro-democracy campaign as shared by a Nigerian journalist, Abiodun Sanusi.

According to an eyewitness report, DSS officers hit the Lexus Jeep of Sowore 'like kidnappers would do to make way for themselves.'

Mr. Sowore was picked up at his apartment at about 1am this morning and he managed to post a distress tweet at exactly 1:25 am.

The security operatives seized Sowore’s mobile phone when he attempted to raise alarm over the invasion of his residence.

The journalist wrote; “This is Omoyele Sowore 's car batched by State Security Service DSS during is illegal abduction (State Kidnap) at about 01:15am over the night.

Sowore and his brother who drove the car were assaulted by DSS officers. His brother was injured in the head and in the leg.”

https://foxmeek.com/news/photos-of-sowores-car-allegedly-bashed-by-dss-during-his-arrest

[Our government bad oooo]
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Stillthebest: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
ChemBrodar:

angry

We? You mean you and your family?

Unprogressive f*0l

Nawah oo. He said sarcasm. Hes just kidding
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

I am absolutely certain you don't know what sarcasm means. grin grin
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Stillthebest:

Nawah oo. He said sarcasm. Hes just kidding
Nothing sarcastic about his post.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
West2019:
you are a biggest fool.on earth badstard child
Understatement! He has no soul! No greatness!
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:
a revolutionists has a fancy car and is living large

revolutionists in Nigeria from kanu to sowore are all enjoying their lives while they shout revolution
This shows you are very ignorant of what's going on. Won't be surprised if you are from kebbi and environs.

Goan and check history, no poor man can lead a revolution or a protest. All revolutionaires are people with pedigree and means otherwise you can not influence nothing.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Jessyjack(f): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why should I lose sleep over a fairly used, downtrodden Nigerian-battered Lexus 350 when Sowore is a mole whose sincerity I will never trust.

As Nigerians, we should first declare a revolution on phonetics because whoever that is behind that tweet has the 'H" and "A" vowel crisis and can not pronounce the phrase below.

"Amina has an A.
Has Hakeem asked his aunt who hired her only niece or did her head-game earn her an A"?

I miss you here brotherly!
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

You must be uneducated to think what you wrote there is sarcasm.
Abi o. I have been looking without success for the sarcasm in that post for the last two hours.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why should I lose sleep over a fairly used, downtrodden Nigerian-battered Lexus 350 when Sowore is a mole whose sincerity I will never trust.

"Amina has an A.

tongue
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
slowice:
Bubu never disappoints.... Once a tyrant always a.......... Gej (better pesin) was mistreated by Nigerians but kept his cool, Dis one just dey abuse powa anyhow
Most of you guys are just plain foolish. Someone contested an election and lost. He now wants to take it through the back door and you expect the government to be pampering him.
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by akinyemi0103(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
wonder if d guy woulda set up a revolution if he has won d last election,let b sincere here revolution z d last tin nigerian shd b tinkin abt,pesin wey chop belle ful na hin dey tink of revolution
Re: Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) by godquality: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Sai Baba! We die here.

and a simple educating would've spared you the embarrassment of not knowing the right time to use sarcasm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.