Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu (1190 Views)

Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ / Governor Ortom Commends President Buhari On Order Against Herdsmen Bearing Guns / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu by ZUBY77(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2019
This is Rev Father Ejike Mbaka protesting against Herdsmen after his Rev Father friend was killed few days ago.
They took the protest to the Enugu State Governor's Office.
What do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu by Grupo(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Hahaha haha.

One by one, e don dey reach all of them.

Mbaka collected money from Buhari and declared that Buhari, an unrepentant ethnic and religious bigot was God sent. He never envisaged that his actions could come back one day to hunt him.

Today, he is protesting against the killing of one of his colleagues. He is now afraid because if it could happen to his colleague, it would soon get to his turn. We shall soon know who is Goodluck and bad luck between Buhari and Jonathan.

Adeboye, another unrepentant merchant of the gospel threatened to lead a massive campaign against the former administration because two of his members were kidnapped.

He overtly and covertly campaigned for the present blood sucker in Aso Rock. Just yesterday, he was asking people to pray for his pastors that were kidnapped.

What I really don't understand about Adeboye's own is how he is bold to ask people to pray! Was he not just drinking tea with Jesus some months back? Let him just prepare another tea and invite Jesus over, then table the issue of the abduction of his pastors to him.

Also, when the pastors have been released, let them be queried to be sure they have been paying their tithes and seeds. It could also be that the affected pastors have been embezzling tithes from their local churches. I don't see why they could be kidnapped since Daddy G.O. usually make it clear that no one who pays tithe can face life challenges.

Hopefully, the incident would make our dear daddy G.O to start speaking up on issues affecting the country. Prior to this time, he has remained evasive and dodged from speaking against ills in the country. He does not want to offend his godson and Buhari.

Gradually, the rich are beginning to cry. We go dey all right las las.

10 Likes

Re: Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu by yerokunphilips: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2019
Who do we offend in this country to deserve this kind of leaders ,this country had never have it this bad even during the civil war it wasn't as bad as this Can this country this can of condition in the next four years with all these killings ,kidnapping ,worst economy ever ,no respect for the rule of law . UNTIL THE SOUTH COME TO TOGETHER TO SPEAK IN ONE VOICE THE SAME WAY WE DID IN 2011 . WE CAN KEEP MAKING MISTAKES OF OUR FATHERS IF BABA AWO AND ZIK HAVE TOGETHER THIS PEOPLE WON'T PUSHING US THE WAY THEY ARE DOING .SOUTH STAND TOGETHER TALK TOGETHER FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CHILDREN .

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2019
cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu by madmohamed(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2019
Grupo:
Hahaha haha.

One by one, e don dey reach all of them.

Mbaka collected money from Buhari and declared that Buhari, an unrepentant ethnic and religious bigot was God sent. He never envisaged that his actions could come back one day to hunt him.

Today, he is protesting against the killing of one of his colleagues. He is now afraid because if it could happen to his colleague, it would soon get to his turn. We shall soon know who is Goodluck and bad luck between Buhari and Jonathan.

Adeboye, another unrepentant merchant of the gospel threatened to lead a massive campaign against the former administration because two of his members were kidnapped.

He overtly and covertly campaigned for the present blood sucker in Aso Rock. Just yesterday, he was asking people to pray for his pastors that were kidnapped.

What I really don't understand about Adeboye's own is how he is bold to ask people to pray! Was he not just drinking tea with Jesus some months back? Let him just prepare another tea and invite Jesus over, then table the issue of the abduction of his pastors to him.

Also, when the pastors have been released, let them be queried to be sure they have been paying their tithes and seeds. It could also be that the affected pastors have been embezzling tithes from their local churches. I don't see why they could be kidnapped since Daddy G.O. usually make it clear that no one who pays tithe can face life challenges.

Hopefully, the incident would make our dear daddy G.O to start speaking up on issues affecting the country. Prior to this time, he has remained evasive and dodged from speaking against ills in the country. He does not want to offend his godson and Buhari.

Gradually, the rich are beginning to cry. We go dey all right las las.
you forgot to add sowore he help to bring down Jonathan know he is in jail. One thing I noticed is all of this peoples who help to bring Bihari to power are in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu by Grupo(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2019
madmohamed:
you forgot to add sowore he help to bring down Jonathan know he is in jail. One thing I noticed is all of this peoples who help to bring Bihari to power are in trouble

Yes, I forgot. In fact, they are too numerous to mention.

Lalasticlala will not take the post to front page.
Re: Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu by Armaggedon: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2019
mbaka is a rabble rouser who thrives on exploiting the ignorance and hopelessness of old village women who are members of his adoration ministry.

He once said Mbadinuju would be returned as Governor in Anambra cos he " is a man of God"
and Chimaroke would lose re election. of course we know the result was complete opposite. Shame in him for having supported Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu by onamch: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2019
No reliable source?
Re: Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy....u made my day sire Grupo....the 'having tea with jesus' gat me real bad sire.... cheesy cheesy...i laughed my ass out . ...#gracias#!!!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu by agbekeOreke86(f): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy....u made my day sire Grupo....the 'having tea with jesus' gat me real bad sire.... cheesy cheesy...i laughed/still laughing my ass out . Kikikiiikiii...#gracias#!!!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu by BlackfireX: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Please get the police and DSS ready ..... To flog this mbaka
Re: Mbaka Protests Against Herdsmen In Enugu by lalasticlala(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2019

(1)

This Is Why You Should Be Very Afraid / Edo 2020: I’m Hundred Percent Ready For APC Primary — Obaseki / Oshiomole To Buhari: Minister And Some Governors Are Behind My Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.