Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers (25602 Views)

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by UceeGod: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Only politicians and their cronies are the ones opposing this movement. It'll never be well with their descendants who follow after them
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
mike1994reds:

You will die oppressed and languish slavery, after you, your children and grand children will partake in it, because you refused resist this government, the little money they paid you to sell your soul will finish and you will remain hungry! #revolutionnow

at the end of the day, your revolution will begin and end on nairaland and twitter, so no need to take your comment seriously.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Emceesaka: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Who have a blackberry car charger?
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by BigBashiru: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
The only mistake Sowore made is naming it "Days of Rage"; seems from the name that he is calling for violence......
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by mike1994reds: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:

at the end of the day, your revolution will begin and end on nairaland and twitter, so no need to take your comment seriously.
Wrong! My own revolution starts on the street on Monday and ends until Nigeria is liberated. My soul and conscience are still intact. #REVOLUTIONNOW!!!!
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
ElsonMorali:

What do you know? Omode o mo oogun oun pe Lego.

Check his antecedents before making noise here bro.
noise maker. He was part of those who brought buhari in

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
mike1994reds:

Wrong! My own revolution starts on the street on Monday and ends until Nigeria is liberated. My soul and conscience are still intact. #REVOLUTIONNOW!!!!

yes indeed, we are watching, as usual only 40 people will be there..continue your revolution..oyo for you, people that have jobs will go to their jobs to get paid at the end of the month while you continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by BRASH: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
windofjustice:
Someone should tell me what to invest with ₦700,000
skull mining is a very lucrative business especially in this period of suicide and herdsmen killings. Our brothers from the west are ready to partner with u.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Inteltower: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=windofjustice post=80901933]Someone should tell me what to invest with ₦700,000[/quote

hello dear, you can make lots of money by investing in our start up company: Game Breakers.
a sport/game hosting company.
we are offering shares now. if interested you can reply
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by mike1994reds: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:

yes indeed, we are watching, as usual only 40 people will be there..continue your revolution..oyo for you, people that have jobs will go to their jobs to get paid at the end of the month while you continue deceiving yourself.
Lol, you mean the jobs where they earn starvation jobs? The last time I check Nigeria has the poorest people in the world and the rate of unemployment is over 30%. Even with 40 people we will continue fight! And I pray to God you and your family go amiss when Nigeria finally gets freedom, no matter how long it takes! #REVOLUTIONNOW
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by lakesider(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
slimfit1:
Hausa people adopting violence in quiet conversation. This was the same thing Abacha did during his time arresting Yoruba people and killing them. You see why we can't deal with Hausa people, we are just too different.
During Obasanjo's time nobody was arrested, Jonathan nobody was arrested, now it's Hausa Fulani's turn they don't want to be opposed because it is their way of life.

LoL...
Who arrested fedrich fasheun, who killed Harry, who killed bola ige.. Who removed fayose from officer.. Stop been foolish, this guys are same.
People wey they control Nigeria no reach 50..
A
If Revolution is successful after wasting life govt will still remain in this cycle.
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Aidejay(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Protest please it's your right
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
mike1994reds:

Lol, you mean the jobs where they earn starvation jobs? The last time I check Nigeria has the poorest people in the world and the rate of unemployment is over 30%. Even with 40 people we will continue fight! And I pray to God you and your family go amiss when Nigeria finally gets freedom, no matter how long it takes! #REVOLUTIONNOW

atleast they got a job, if you start revolution, you know how many people will go hungry and lose their jobs.

the problem is that you think, it is the job of the government to provide jobs, yes education and healthcare but not jobs

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Have they stopped paying saraki here

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Noah2gud(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
THE SECRET OF SUBMISSION IN MARRIAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apY-RRaYCgY
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:

atleast they got a job, if you start revolution, you know how many people will go hungry and lose their jobs.

the problem is that you think, it is the job of the government to provide jobs, yes education and healthcare but not jobs

Are u being paid to defend this buhari regime?
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by rafak: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
So the server thing didn't work abi.The moved to plan B.
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Aidejay(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Nigeria is nothing but a Creation of a white Man.
Why Kanu's protest was possible is because only Igbos participated
Tribalism and religion has eaten deep into everyone thanks to
The politicians
I see this protest as dead on Arrival
Unless everyone are willing
Kanu told you guys not to vote you refused
Saying he has collected money from APC
It is only during elections that you people have power
Enjoy your next level
#peace
u are dull
Enjoy your previous level
#peace
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by dlondonbadboy: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:
you are not shia group

Sowore and his group are all fraudsters with red caps.

che guevara was a revolutionist and never lived a comfortable life during the struggle.

All these so called Nigerian revolutionists are just hungry for Public Show, they love the circus so much..show men i call them

If you are too cowardly to join them, at least pray for them. They are fighting for you and your children..
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Nigeria is nothing but a Creation of a white Man.
Many people won't protest especially Northerners.
They would see this as a tribal issue between the south
And North.

Why Kanu's protest was possible is because only Igbos participated
Tribalism and religion has eaten deep into everyone thanks to
The politicians

I see this protest as dead on Arrival
Unless everyone are willing

Kanu told you guys not to vote you refused
Saying he has collected money from APC
It is only during elections that you people have power
Sadly the politicians know this and they keep
Looting, Only to share money during elections

Enjoy your next level
#peace

Did Kanu also later tell easterners to vote?
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=Inteltower post=80902527][/quote]
What's your website?
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Cantonese: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
yarimo:
SOWORE and his fellow rogues need operation lion smile, BURATAI please over to you.

Bros are you sure you do not need operation PYTHON KISS?
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Cjrane2: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Exactly!
The only way the Nigerian Gestapo police will grant Sowore his rights is if we continue the protest despite who they arrest.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Aidejay(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
highcollide:
Kanu warned you.

Stay away from the polls. Don't vote.

If you keep voting, you keep endorsing the fraudulent electoral system.

It is only during election you idiots have power.

Tell them, we will not vote until you amend the Constitution. We will not vote until we rearrange the sitting arrangements in the national assembly.

You fools didn't listen....

I trust sai barbarian. Him spray my guy 2 face tear gas, 2 face no dey even talk about politics again....

Sai barbarian. We die here together. You Nigerians must get sense by force.

Nnamdi kanu. May God continue to bless you for awakening the igbos.
I shame 4 u ooh!
U are dull. How did u survive your childhood?
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

If you are too cowardly to join them, at least pray for them. They are fighting for you and your children..

you call me coward but you wont be there, atleast i oppose them, you are the coward that support them but refuses to join their circus.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Aidejay:
I shame 4 u ooh!
U are dull. How did u survive your childhood?
Get out my mentions.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by landforeast(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
yarimo:
SOWORE and his fellow rogues need operation lion smile, BURATAI please over to you.
Paid online Agent spotted
Nigerians take note

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u being paid to defend this buhari regime?

i am not defending any regime but revolution is not a solution, look at all the countries that did revolution are they peaceful, NO, the revolution brought more problems and even took the lives of many people
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Corrosiveman(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Did Kanu also later tell easterners to vote?

Yes due to The pressure of South East Politicians
The Atiku that you guys are clamoring for
Stopped Ekwueme when he wanted to restructure

If Power is Decentralized many problems today
Would be solved but it would mainly benefit
The South.

The Civil war was nothing but an Oil war
And the Cabals don't want to leave

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by landforeast(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
ednut1:
Beware of activists in nigeria. They are all after their pockets
Paid online Agent spotted

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by dlondonbadboy: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:

you call me coward but you wont be there, atleast i oppose them, you are the coward that support them but refuses to join their circus.

I'd be there my friend. While you oppose those of us who are trying to save you and yours, just say a word of prayer for us. Some of us might be shot on Monday but its for a better Nigeria. Pray for us and tell your children about those who saved them from tyranny.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Governor Okowa's Convoy Hits A Keke Napep Driver In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.