Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) (71773 Views)

Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by zoba88: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
A man has killed his wife's brother by shooting him in the eye along NDDC road,Amukpe,Sapele.

According to report,the woman confessed that she has been sleeping with her hubby's brother identified as Pius.When the husband found out,he got angry and went to the wife's house to report.He became angry when her brother started to challenge him.He shot him dead with his gun.The incident led to the burning of the husband brother's house by angry youths.Reports say that Pius has been sleeping with married ladies for long.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/man-shoots-his-unfaithful-wife-brother.html

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by soberdrunk(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
The biggest problem in Nigeria is our mindset, just imagine the level of foolishness these people are displaying just because of ordinary adultery one person is dead and another one homeless, so how does this solve the situation? angry

258 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by CanadaOrBust: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by alonzoiv(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pius the un-pious, what a sad way to die. What will you tell God in heaven Satan in hell?

8 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by FarahAideed: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
I can't even wrap my head around the title

177 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Randy100: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
I don't understand this story. Which brother was sleeping with the wife? The wife brother or the husband brother.

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by gaby(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Huh?

Na the Pius house be that?

Maybe him gbola strong well well
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by SOFTENGR: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
When a liar is writing, it's not difficult to know grin grin grin

His brother slept with her and he shot her brother. Nonsense and ingredients

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by NickiSlay(f): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
FarahAideed:
I can't even wrap my head around the title
Randy100:
I don't understand this story. Which brother was sleeping with the wife? The wife brother or the husband brother.
The husband's brother is the one bonking/dicking her,but rather than confronting his own brother he shot his wife's brother instead in retaliation.Coward.

48 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Jcole1985(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
If only the deceased was an Islamic Jihadist,he would be having more pussies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
cry cry Ha!
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by FarahAideed: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
NickiSlay:
The husband's brother is the one bonking/dicking her,but rather than confronting his own brother he shot his wife's brother instead in retaliation.Coward.

Oh so he left his own brother and shit his wife's brother instead .. damn

11 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by NickiSlay(f): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
FarahAideed:

Oh so he left his own brother and shit his wife's brother instead ..
Yea

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by RiyaGoddess(f): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
I hope the murderer has been arrested.
Read my signature

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Randy100: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
NickiSlay:
lol. Thank you and I have learnt a new word today and they are bonking and dicking.

5 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by qualityovenbake(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Just look at what his who.re wife has cause.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Ryan03(f): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
What a coward, because of one useless woman o

1 Like

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Gadafii: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
I don't even understand this calamity of a reportage

But see head shop,chooi

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Gadafii: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
but why the man no shoot his own brother wey dey tidy his wife

6 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Aladdin1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
I No understand the story jare.make i kukuma park here.
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Family of fools
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Offpoint: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
lol, your brother is doing your wife zanku and leg work + one corner... but you carry matter go your wife brother head... what a galala, what a skelewu, what an alanta.

7 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Amuocha: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pius Buhari sef sad

4 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by hammerVJ: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
THIS IS VERY EASY.

THE HUSBAND, SHOULD BE STRIPPED NAKED AND BURNT WITH TYRE ROUND HIS NAKE.

WE HAVE NOT HELP NIGERIANS TO UNDERSTAND THEY DONT HAVE POWER TO TAKE LIFE, THAT IS GOD DOMAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Electdbahdguy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
shocked shocked

AMU EKWENSU AGBATIA

*SPITS!

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by GeneralPula: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
sad
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by Lexusgs430: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Too close to home........
Re: Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) by emmnprince(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
My guy the way you reason isn't the way another reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) / Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.