Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation (1777 Views)

Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana / Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation by Anjollysblog: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

Tiwasavage Rock matching outfits to perform @afronation
Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/08/03/tiwasavage-rock-…rform-afronation/

Re: Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation by Wwildcard(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
na pesin mama be dis ooo chai any ways e concern me

Re: Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation by kerzhim(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
How on earth does this woman feel so comfortable wearing such outfit forgeting the fact that she is a mother, role model and an influencial person?

I taya for these sets of people o.
Re: Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation by scott04: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
kerzhim:
Q
for queen
Re: Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation by kerzhim(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
scott04:

for queen
Quench! She just did that to my desire for brown skin girl.
Re: Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation by Officialgarri: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
kerzhim:
How on earth does this woman feel so comfortable wearing such outfit forgeting the fact that she is a mother, role model and an influencial person?

Instagram is full of hypocrites. Nairaland is the realest place where people speak their mind.
On Instagram, you would rather see people posting ''fire", mama jam jam. Just because don't want anyone to call them hater.
Re: Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation by victorian(f): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
kerzhim:

Her job requires such outfits . All for the money and fame.

Na money she go make, and that's all she is concerned about.

Beyonce wears worse and she's also a mom .
Re: Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation by Funmmyastic: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Tiwa baby.But this her outfit is too revealing.
Re: Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation by kerzhim(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
victorian:

Her job requires such outfits . All for the money and fame.

Na money she go make, and that's all she is concerned about.

Beyonce wears worse and she's also a mom .

If for the money, you are on point but i believe we have a culture here. What message is she sending to the young ones? We should always put their future into consideration
Re: Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation by victorian(f): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
kerzhim:

If for the money, you are on point but i believe we have a culture here. What message is she sending to the young ones? We should always put their future into consideration

She feels culture doesn't hold water.

And the young ones? Who cares? Seriously nobody cares o.

Balling, making money and fame is the main culture for her and most people out there.

I don't think she has any clue about culture. She's thrown culture to the dogs since.

Let her be, she is in her prime. She won't be young forever. So she's Working hard to save money for the raining days and when old age comes knocking later in life.

When she's old and can't twerk again, she will remember and fall back on culture.

My brother, every mallam with him kettle.

1 Like

Re: Tiwasavage Rock Matching Outfits To Perform @afronation by kerzhim(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
victorian:

She feels culture doesn't hold water.

And the young ones? Who cares? Seriously nobody cares o.

Balling, making money and fame is the main culture for her and most people out there.

I don't think she has any clue about culture. She's thrown culture to the dogs since.

Let her be, she is in her prime. She won't be young forever. So she's Working hard to save money for the raining days and when old age comes knocking later in life.

When she's old and can't twerk again, she will remember and fall back on culture.

My brother, every mallam with him kettle.
grin grin grin Now i get the picture. Money above all things.

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Odusanya Confirms Don Jago Is Her Baby Daddy / Popular Actress “etinosa” Goes Naked Again On Skiibii’s Page (see Photos) / Video: Cardi B Voice Out As She Show Off Her Room In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.