Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company (1127 Views)

Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype / What Are The Programming Languages Required To Make Interesting Cartoons? / Skills Required To Become An Ethical Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company by neu2wealth(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
A company in the US is looking for UX/UI developers who will work remotely. The technology is ReactJS + Redux + Redux-Saga.

Current offer is $800 per month but may be reviewed based on experience and depth of skill.

Send CV to recruiter@yoekiventures.com ASAP.

Vacancy window is VERY short.
Re: UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company by resosdigital(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
You obviously don't know what you want.

You are asking ui and UX designers and your requirement is react

Maybe when you need frontend developers you will then list figma and Adobe xd as requirements.

1 Like

Re: UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company by yusufu16: 6:09am On Aug 04, 2019
neu2wealth:
A company in the US is looking for UX/UI developers who will work remotely. The technology is ReactJS + Redux + Redux-Saga.

Current offer is $800 per month but may be reviewed based on experience and depth of skill.

Send CV to recruiter@yoekiventures.com ASAP.

Vacancy window is VERY short.

ReactJS is for frontend development. If you need UX/UI developer then Adobe XD or Sketch should be the requirement.
Re: UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company by neu2wealth(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
I have only posted the request of what asked of me. If you are interested send your resume. If the company calls you for an interview you can express this knowledge and seek further clarification.
Re: UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Adobe xd or sketch should be the requirement
Re: UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company by SilverG33k(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mr OP, so you won't mislead folks here, its safe to say you're looking for Frontend developers, not UI/UX designers or whatever you call it

People that can code the front end using react... Capish?
Re: UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company by neu2wealth(m): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2019
SilverG33k:
Mr OP, so you won't mislead folks here, its safe to say you're looking for Frontend developers, not UI/UX designers or whatever you call it

People that can code the front end using react... Capish?

Thank you Sir for the clarification.

I am neither a frontend developer or UI/UX person. I seek to help those looking for opportunities to work and earn a living. So when a request is made of me I forward it to platforms I feel will impact others.

I expect that if you are so knowledgeable and interested in the job, you will apply accordingly and if given the opportunity express to the employer the mistake/oversight.

Arguing with me here serves no purpose to either of us or those interested in the job.

Thank you anyway.
Re: UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company by SirLakes: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Na frontend designer job be this
Re: UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company by SilverG33k(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
neu2wealth:

Thank you Sir for the clarification.

I am neither a frontend developer or UI/UX person. I seek to help those looking for opportunities to work and earn a living. So when a request is made of me I forward it to platforms I feel will impact others.

I expect that if you are so knowledgeable and interested in the job, you will apply accordingly and if given the opportunity express to the employer the mistake/oversight.

Arguing with me here serves no purpose to either of us or those interested in the job.

Thank you anyway.

Nah bro, wasn't arguing, just clarifying, no big deal
Re: UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company by phrezzz: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
op didn't make any mistake he said UI/UX developer na

(1) (Reply)

New To Programming: Help Needed / Microsoft Previews New Javascript-like Programming Language Typescript / Mypaga Payment Gateway For WHMCS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.