Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Is It Safe To Obtain A Loan From An Online Outfit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Safe To Obtain A Loan From An Online Outfit? (542 Views)

I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Obtain A Loan From An Online Outfit? by mymadam(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Is it okay to obtain a loan from an online platform? From experience, which do you consider to be the best and why? Thank you.
Re: Is It Safe To Obtain A Loan From An Online Outfit? by CanadaOrBust: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
mymadam:
Is is okay to obtain a loan from an online platform? From experience, which do you consider to be the best and why? Thank you.

Of course. They are GIVING you money
Re: Is It Safe To Obtain A Loan From An Online Outfit? by Pimples(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
I would also want to know. Most of them like 'Branch' 'Ren Money' 'Fair money' etc ask for sensitive information. e.g Your bvn date of birth account number full name etc And banks regularly warn against giving out such details.... Can they use such information against their customers in future? can they be hacked? Do they have any form of licence?
Please can this get to front page ?
Re: Is It Safe To Obtain A Loan From An Online Outfit? by Pimples(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Double post
Re: Is It Safe To Obtain A Loan From An Online Outfit? by futurerex: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Some are scam, but you can try carbon (paylater) or Aella credit.
Fair money doesn't give much and their interest is high (25%)
Re: Is It Safe To Obtain A Loan From An Online Outfit? by mymadam(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Double post... Sorry
Re: Is It Safe To Obtain A Loan From An Online Outfit? by mymadam(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pimples:
I would also want to know.
Most of them like 'Branch' 'Ren Money' 'Fair money' etc
ask for sensitive information.
e.g Your bvn
date of birth
account number
full name
etc
And banks regularly warn against giving out such details....
Can they use such information against their customers in future?
can they be hacked?
Do they have any form of licence?

Please can this get to front page ?
In addition to the above points, BRANCH wants permission to access ALL the data on my Android phone! Yepa, my secret romantic messages AND pictures will no longer remain secret ooo! But I need the loan badly. A 'Catch 22' situation? Help...
Re: Is It Safe To Obtain A Loan From An Online Outfit? by Pimples(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2019
Lalasticlala please help us get this to frontpage
Re: Is It Safe To Obtain A Loan From An Online Outfit? by mymadam(m): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2019
mymadam:
In addition to the above points, BRANCH wants permission to access ALL the data on my Android phone! Yepa, my secret romantic messages AND pictures will no longer remain secret ooo! But I need the loan badly. A 'Catch 22' situation? Help...
Please help shed some light on these concerns ASAP! Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Dominion Hair World / AGO For Sale : Tank Farm Delivery / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.