Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? (3828 Views)

What 4 Gig RAM Phone Can I Get At 60k Please? / Airtel 8x Data And Airtime Bonus On ALL Recharge – See How To Activate It / Breaking: Airtel Introduced New Double Data Plus 8X (times) Recharge Bonuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by samuelchimmy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
I'm looking for a budget phone to buy with good camera quality with fair usage processing, my budget is 50-60k....

This phone has caught my attention, ( camera wise/price) I want to know if it's worth it, if someone who has used it, can give me a fair review of it.....

If not can you recommend any better budget phone with a good camera..
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by samuelchimmy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Here's the pic

Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by shedy03(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
samuelchimmy:
Here's the pic
where's the pic?
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by samuelchimmy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
shedy03:

where's the pic?
posted refresh

1 Like

Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by youngderek1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
samuelchimmy:
I'm looking for a budget phone to buy with good camera quality with fair usage processing, my budget is 50-60k....

This phone has caught my attention, ( camera wise/price) I want to know if it's worth it, if someone who has used it, can give me a fair review of it.....

its a very good phone and no issue so far.. I'm using the phone btw

1 Like

Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by samuelchimmy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
youngderek1:
its a very good phone and no issue so far.. I'm using the phone btw
wow, where did you buy yours and how much, I'm looking at buying from Aliexpress,
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by lebron7(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
samuelchimmy:
wow, where did you buy yours and how much, I'm looking at buying from Aliexpress,
It seems ur not planning on using the phone this year
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by bjt(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Just make sure you buy the international version. If you by mistake buy the Chinese version, sorry is your name because all google apps: chrome, playstore, map etc, will not work. Especially if the phone is running on EMUI 9.0.
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by samuelchimmy(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
lebron7:

It seems ur not planning on using the phone this year
how do you mean
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by bravesoul247(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
samuelchimmy:

Camon 11
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by bravesoul247(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
bjt:
Just make sure you buy the international version. If you by mistake buy the Chinese version, sorry is your name because all google apps: chrome, playstore, map etc, will not work. Especially if the phone is running on EMUI 9.0.
of which device?
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by kingxsamz(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
bravesoul247:
Camon 11

Thunder fire that hand you used to type that rubbish name here. angry angry angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by Chiemerie8(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
If u want camera then go for xiaomi MI a2
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by youngderek1(m): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2019
samuelchimmy:
I bought mine from AliExpress, took 2 weeks to arrive tho, currently enjoying android pie on d phone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by bravesoul247(m): 1:23am On Aug 04, 2019
kingxsamz:

Thunder fire that hand you used to type that rubbish name here. angry angry angry
don't just type something like a lunatic. The op suggested for a budget device and I gave him my own "opinion" of a budget device within his price range. I mustn't like what you like or say what exactly you want to hear.

2 Likes

Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2019
bravesoul247:
don't just type something like a lunatic. The op suggested for a budget device and I gave him my own "opinion" of a budget device within his price range. I mustn't like what you like or say what exactly you want to hear.
Stop typing like a hungry marketer!!
You aren't even ashamed that the devices you consistently recommend your trashy camon 11 over are miles ahead of it!!

7 Likes

Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by bravesoul247(m): 1:43am On Aug 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Stop typing like a hungry marketer!!
You aren't even ashamed that the devices you consistently recommend your trashy camon 11 over are miles ahead of it!!
What even gives you the idea that I'm a Marketer? How did you just arrive at that conclusion? Cos I talk about a device always, does that make me a Marketer? Cos you mention Xiaomi always does that also makes you a Marketer? You've never come across the word "Enthusiast"? Smh

1 Like

Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:47am On Aug 04, 2019
bravesoul247:
What even gives you the idea that I'm a Marketer? How did you just arrive at that conclusion? Cos I talk about a device always, does that make me a Marketer? Cos you mention Xiaomi always does that also makes you a Marketer? You've never come across the word "Enthusiast"? Smh
You can check my previous posts and see that i only recommend Xiaomi devices in situations where there value is unbeatable!!
What makes you a marketer is that even if other devices to choose from trumps your beloved Tecno by miles, you'll still recommend Tecno hook line and sinker!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by bravesoul247(m): 1:51am On Aug 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

You can check my previous posts and see that i only recommend Xiaomi devices in situations where there value is unbeatable!!
What makes you a marketer is that even if other devices to choose from trumps your beloved Tecno by miles, you'll still recommend Tecno hook line and sinker!!
that's the beauty about we humans. I mustn't like what you like or recommend what you would. I am an Enthusiast! Besides I keep up almost every released device just the way iphone users do too. Please allow me abeg

1 Like

Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by MisterNuel(m): 2:09am On Aug 04, 2019
It's a nice phone
That's the phone am using
Bought mine 83k from jumia
No issues so far
All Google app works fine
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by bjt(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2019
bravesoul247:
of which device?
Honor 8x
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by youngderek1(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2019
samuelchimmy:
come pm for whatsapp 07017732093
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by samuelchimmy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
youngderek1:
I bought mine from AliExpress, took 2 weeks to arrive tho, currently enjoying android pie on d phone cheesy
at what price was it global rom or Chinese
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by youngderek1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
samuelchimmy:
at what price was it global rom or Chinese
chinese with global rom inserted in it
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by ijeezlux(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please guys I need you advice.... I want to buy honor 8x but I don't know if it has glo 4g band... I have made some research online but the results am getting is conflicting... Does any one here if the honor 8x has Glo 4g band?
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by CirocBoi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
I DNT know abt this phone, but I use Huawei y9 (2019) which runs on similar Kirin 710 ... If u buy this phone ..... No gpu turbo 3.0 , my Huawei y9 is running Android pie emui 9.1, you are stuck with gpu turbo 2.0.... it can't run emulators well especially dolphin... it pays pubg well, battery life is extremely good.... Camera is nice, doesn't support glo 4g band 28 tho
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by drjprince: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
bravesoul247:
that's the beauty about we humans. I mustn't like what you like or recommend what you would. I am an Enthusiast! Besides I keep up almost every released device just the way iphone users do too. Please allow me abeg
oloshi,hungry man marketer grin

1 Like

Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by Palmerbarry: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Get Lenovo Z6 Youth. It has better specs than this - battery, chipset, display, camera etc. And its cheaper @N54000 on AliExpress.

Thank Me Later
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by bravesoul247(m): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2019
drjprince:
oloshi,hungry man marketer grin
iya e ni oloshi grin
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by drjprince: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2019
bravesoul247:
iya e ni oloshi grin
you eeeh grin
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by Fernandowski(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
CirocBoi:
I DNT know abt this phone, but I use Huawei y9 (2019) which runs on similar Kirin 710 ... If u buy this phone ..... No gpu turbo 3.0 , my Huawei y9 is running Android pie emui 9.1, you are stuck with gpu turbo 2.0.... it can't run emulators well especially dolphin... it pays pubg well, battery life is extremely good.... Camera is nice, doesn't support glo 4g band 28 tho
pls bro lemme see few screen shots from the android 9.1 pls

Wanna update my own huawei y9 this night

Pls bro
Re: Is Honor 8x Worth It At 60k? by CirocBoi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Fernandowski:
pls bro lemme see few screen shots from the android 9.1 pls

Wanna update my own huawei y9 this night

Pls bro

The update was abt 3.5gb when I updated it August , but day before yesterday I got another update patch to fix ish with Swiftkey board and security patch about 3.3gb

(1) (2) (Reply)

[TUT] Modding Your Android Infinix X260 Battery / Gowin A1 Specs And Discussion Thread -mymobnet! / 4 Smartphone Brands In Nigeria You Have Never Heard Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.