₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,754 members, 5,112,563 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2019 at 04:28 PM

Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers (2603 Views)

Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11
What does it mean to be born of water and the Spirit?
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11
The Spirit is the Spirit of the Lord which He gave to us to help us intercede to the Heavenly Father at all times. It's the Holy Spirit. The Holy ghost baptism is an essential requirement for every Christian believer. You must be born again to be able to enter the kingdom of God.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11
When the Holy Spirit dwells in you, you will automatically become a changed person. You will put old things away and become a new person. It's the Holy Spirit who will change you. It's the Lord who will transform you into a new creature and the Spirit will bear witness to it.

May the Lord visit you today. Amen.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11
The Holy Spirit intercedes for us in the spirit or in tongues - that is if you have the gift of speaking in tongues, which is one of the most powerful weapons of a Christian to overcome every challenge in their lives and transform their lives completely.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11
The Holy Spirit is the One who blesses us with spiritual gifts, such as the gift of tongues, the gift of prophesy, the gift of interpretation of tongues, etc.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11
So unless you are born of the Holy ghost, the Bible says you cannot enter into the Kingdom of the Lord. The Holy ghost baptism is an essential requirement for every child of God. It's the doorway to receive spiritual gifts which will help you to overcome life's problems and advance you in life.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 1:01am On Aug 12
Welcome to Monday. A new day, a new week.

This week the Lord will do a wonderful thing in your life in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 6:21am On Aug 12
The Lord will make His light shine on you.

Good morning.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 6:44am On Aug 12
Let's ponder on this Scriptures:

14 Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
Mark 16:14-18.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 9:47am On Aug 12
From the above Scriptures, Our Lord Jesus Christ has enjoined us to go out into the world and preach the gospel to all the nations. It's a message that must be propagated to the world. Amen.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 11:48am On Aug 12
So this is a message to all of us Christians to go out to convert sinners unto the Vinyard of the Lord and unto Salvation.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12
The Lord said preach the gospel to every creature on the surface of the earth and he who believes should be baptized but he who does not believe will be condemned.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12
Now for those who believe and are baptized, what are those signs that will show that they are true believers? The Bible says that they shall speak in new tongues and cast out demons from those who are possessed in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Hot18(f): 4:57pm On Aug 12
Pastor I want to say i'm really touched by your messages. You are a real man of God and God will continue to give u more strengtth to do more. Pls pray for me as you prayed for my friend who got healed of spiritual demonic attacks. I'm not sick really but I need to change certain things about me my life which I don't like but I'm finding it difficult to change. I will send u my names and other details on whatsapp later.

God is really using u to touch people's lives.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Hot18(f): 5:14pm On Aug 12
Rapmoney:
You are a fraudster! I said so!!! Anyone who falls for your scam is really a daft!

How can u accuse someone u don't know? Maybe it's u who is a fraudster. That's why u can accuse a genuine man of God like this.

This prophet is a genuine man of God, for all of u who care to know. He has prayed for so many people who got great testimonies. In fact he prayed for my friend and she got delivered because she had this strange spiritual attacks for several years without no solution after going to many places and spending so much money still no solution. But when this man of God prayed for her she was completely healed and her life changed and in fact she is a living testimony. So why are u trying to tarnish the image of God's servant?
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Hot18(f): 5:22pm On Aug 12
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

Who is the liar here? U or the man of God? It's obvious u are the liar here.

I pity u really, u are insulting a great man of God. May God forrgiv u.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Rapmoney(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12
Hot18:

How can u accuse someone u don't know? Maybe it's u who is a fraudster. That's why u can accuse a genuine man of God like this.

This prophet is a genuine man of God, for all of u who care to know. He has prayed for so many people who got great testimonies. In fact he prayed for my friend and she got delivered because she had this strange spiritual attacks for several years without no solution after going to many places and spending so much money still no solution. But when this man of God prayed for her she was completely healed and her life changed and in fact she is a living testimony. So why are u trying to tarnish the image of God's servant?

You must be very dumb!!! I am not surprised. You are a female. Women tend to be very easy falling prey to these scammers who call themselves prophets. I don't give a hoot about what you think about my post. That's your business! He is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Hot18(f): 5:34pm On Aug 12
EngineerVin:
Lol... See another format. Your mates dey scam whity and you dey here Wan use God and marriage bla bla scam others.... Nobody go fall unless him never listen to daddy freeze

So daddy freeze is ur mentor who coaches u to insult great men of God? No wonder u use such dirty language to talk to a genuine and great man of God. Because u have mentors who mislead u & brainwash u to hate genuine & anointed men of God in Nigeria. It's a pity for you.

It's wrong mentality. This man I know him for long he is a real man of God & has prayed for someone I know who got healing, so I was surprised when I saw some people here who don't even know him trying to spoil his image.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Hot18(f): 5:41pm On Aug 12
Rapmoney:
You must be very dumb!!! I am not surprised. You are a female. Women tend to be very easy falling prey to these scammers who call themselves prophets. I don't give a hoot about what you think about my post. That's your business! He is a scammer.

U are a big fooo.ool. See ya big face. Very ignorant fooool.

Why would u just come to accuse a genuine man of God that God is using to solve the problems of a lot of people. It's u who is a scammer. Don't let God bring His wrath on u for touching an anointed servant of God. U must be sick upstairs, u need deliverance.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Rapmoney(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12
Hot18:

Why would u just come to accuse a genuine man of God that God is using to solve the problems of a lot of people. It's u who is a scammer. Don't let God bring His wrath on u for touching an anointed servant of God. U must be sick upstairs, u need deliverance.
So with this stupid behavior of yours, you will confidently call yourself a Christian? Christianity has really suffered in the hands of idiots like you! It is either you are the same fake prophet posting rubbish using another username or you are just a brainwashed skunk! You really need a brain surgery. Ode!!!
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by All455(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12
Rapmoney:

So because she's a woman means that whatever she says is wrong abi? See your dirty mouth with your ignorant head and stinking body.

I'm surprised you don't have a job but to be attacking a genuine person who is a genuine man of God who has helped plenty people in finding solution to their spiritual problems not only in Nigeria here but even people abroad. I know him personally and he is such a great guy and a servant/prophet of God and I've not seen anybody complain about him except on Nairaland by people who have never even met him before but because they have internet connection on their phones they use it to spoil people's name online without even knowing them.

Why don't you find a better job that will bring you good money and change your life instead of spoiling genuine men of God online? No allow papa God vex wit you O.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Rapmoney(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12
Hot18:

Fake anointed servant! You think you can scare me with this old tactics of God bringing his wrath? Hahahaha, I dey laugh you. You be big goat! Ekpa, fool! Fake prophet, continue to hide under another username! You will soon be exposed.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Rapmoney(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12
All455:

So because she's a woman means that whatever she says is wrong abi? See your dirty mouth with your ignorant head and stinking body.

I'm surprised you don't have a job but to be attacking a genuine person who is a genuine man of God who has helped plenty people in finding solution to their spiritual problems not only in Nigeria here but even people abroad. I know him personally and he is such a great guy and a servant/prophet of God and I've not seen anybody complain about him except on Nairaland by people who have never even met him before but because they have internet connection on their phones they use it to spoil people's name online without even knowing them.

Why don't you find a better job that will bring you good money and change your life instead of spoiling genuine men of God online? No allow papa God vex wit you O.
Fake prophet! So you now use different usernames? I will continue to expose you. If you like open another thread, you will surely see me there!
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Rapmoney(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12
Nairalanders, beware of scammers claiming to be prophets! Who dash monkey banana! Prophet indeed! Market don spoil for you! grin
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Rapmoney(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12
Fake fake fake!!!
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Rapmoney(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12
@ProphetMinister, you be fake and a scammer! Fraudster!!! You will be exposed here. Any thread you create on Nairaland, you will see me there.

Go and look for something legitimate to do and stop this religious scam! Ewu!!!
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Rapmoney(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12
All455:

Fake!!!
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Seal33(f): 9:03pm On Aug 12
ProphetMinister:
When the Holy Spirit dwells in you, you will automatically become a changed person. You will put old things away and become a new person. It's the Holy Spirit who will change you. It's the Lord who will transform you into a new creature and the Spirit will bear witness to it.

May the Lord visit you today. Amen.

Thank you sir for your messages. Great messages you have on this thread. But please sir how can one get the gift of the Holy Spirit? Can it be imparted?
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12
Seal33:

Thank you sir for your messages. Great messages you have on this thread. But please sir how can one get the gift of the Holy Spirit? Can it be imparted?

The Holy Spirit is the intercessary Spirit of the Lord for us. He guides us to the truth in all things and convicts us according to our deeds. The Holy Spirit is gotten by every believer at the point when you become born again. So all born again Christians have the Holy Spirit. You can get it by becoming born again and confessing our Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior and believing in His death on the cross of Calvary and resurrection on the third day.

So you can receive the Holy Spirit through prayer as a man of God is praying for you or during mass prayers or conversion.

God bless you.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by Seal33(f): 10:53pm On Aug 12
ProphetMinister:

The Holy Spirit is the intercessary Spirit of the Lord for us. He guides us to the truth in all things and convicts us according to our deeds. The Holy Spirit is gotten by every believer at the point when you become born again. So all born again Christians have the Holy Spirit. You can get it by becoming born again and confessing our Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior and believing in His death on the cross of Calvary and resurrection on the third day.

So you can receive the Holy Spirit through prayer as a man of God is praying for you or during mass prayers or conversion.

God bless you.

Thank you man of God.

Pls my sister is having a serious issues with her husband. They've been separated for like one yr now and currently the husband has even taken her to court after serving her court papers to divorce her. Is there any hope for her because she still wants her husband back cos she has kids for him, can you still pray for her in this situation? I've already asked her to send her name and other details information to you on whatsapp.
Re: Divine Restoration Of Your Relationship & Marriage: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12
Seal33:

Thank you man of God.

Pls my sister is having a serious issues with her husband. They've been separated for like one yr now and currently the husband has even taken her to court after serving her court papers to divorce her. Is there any hope for her because she still wants her husband back cos she has kids for him, can you still pray for her in this situation? I've already asked her to send her name and other details information to you on whatsapp.

There is nothing the Lord cannot do. The Scriptures says that to man it is impossible but to God all things are possible. If she has faith that the Lord can change the heart of her husband to begin to love her again and take her back, surely the Lord will do it for her. After all we've handled cases like that before or even worse than her own situation and the Lord changed the situation for the better. So let her contact the man of God and he will pray for her and tell her what she needs to do to get her husband back. The Lord will surely restore her home in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Did God Put The Tree Of Knowledge In The Garden Of Eden / Easy Self Treatment Of Blackmagic, Witchcraft, Evil Eye And Others / The Secret Rapture Notion Is Unbiblical!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.