Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170586 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Ballexx07:
has anyone received any text, for the screening cos am still confused, I received sms text but don't know if it is for the screening. cos this one say aptitude test. has anyone also got the text so.

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST
Following your application for employment with the KADUNA STATE WATER SERVICES REGULATORY COMMISSION, i have the pleasure to invite you to attend an aptitude test slated as follows:
DATE: 26TH October, 2019
Venue: NATIONAL WATER RESOURCES INSTITUTE, MANDO ROAD KADUNA
TIME: 9:00 am PROMPT
Ensure that you forward your response upon receipt of this message to: 081559589...
Scam!!!!! Run for your life!!!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by yusufhaji(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2019
Whats the salary for a mid level position. Please any idea?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ballexx07: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2019
though what confused me was that last year June we applied for this water commission, but up till now, nothing came up, not yesterday that I just saw this text, and was ask to reply again I knew there is fowl play somewhere,
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by passiondoh01: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Ballexx07:
though what confused me was that last year June we applied for this water commission, but up till now, nothing came up, not yesterday that I just saw this text, and was ask to reply again I knew there is fowl play somewhere,

Honestly if I were u, I will still reply just to satisfy my curiosity and be sure. Some employers often ask applicants to confirm their availability for an aptitude test or interview...If it is a scam u will definitely get red flags from their response n demands

Just saying sha
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Ballexx07:
has anyone received any text, for the screening cos am still confused, I received sms text but don't know if it is for the screening. cos this one say aptitude test. has anyone also got the text so.

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST
Following your application for employment with the KADUNA STATE WATER SERVICES REGULATORY COMMISSION, i have the pleasure to invite you to attend an aptitude test slated as follows:
DATE: 26TH October, 2019
Venue: NATIONAL WATER RESOURCES INSTITUTE, MANDO ROAD KADUNA
TIME: 9:00 am PROMPT
Ensure that you forward your response upon receipt of this message to: 081559589...

I got a message as well. Mine didn't come with a venue or a valid date and this was last night. But when I checked my dashboard, there's nothing there. This number you put sef is different from mine, it's 090700725••
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ballexx07: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2019
so what is happening then, is it from them or is just this scam people, how do we confirm how true is this.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2019
Ballexx07:
so what is happening then, is it from them or is just this scam people, how do we confirm how true is this.
my advice is, if you really apply for it to me, the invitation is real bcs I too applied for it last year where we went to queen amina college for the test but was not hold. Though I was not invited yet. try your luck, mando is an open place and secured.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2019
There is no information yet as to date,time and venue for the screening. Whatever information you need need, will be relayed to your email and dashboard. This recruitment process seems very transparent, don't fall for any scammer.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2019
kendological:
There is no information yet as to date,time and venue for the screening. Whatever information you need need, will be relayed to your email and dashboard. This recruitment process seems very transparent, don't fall for any scammer.
today is Tuesday please who have idea about this KDSG interview that will hold this week according to them? I do not see how you could get prepare for it without enough time
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
AbooTasleemah1:

Be guided bro, the scam part has probably set in, KDSG has never reached out via SMS or mobile numbers, they trusted emails rather than our malfunctioning network which might delay messages getting across to applicants. If you don't get a mail bro, just watch out. The process seems sophisticated than the cheap SMS you got.

Just saying though.
The sent me an sms at the initial stage to go update my profile

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hello people, I have something else at stake. Who can tell me if the job is worth the stress. I stay in Abuja, and travelling to kaduna will mean I will have to seek permission from the place I'm managing. Meanwhile, I have saught one permission this week. I don't want them to suspect anything
If I should make it to the last stage, how much do you think they will pay as salary?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
today is Tuesday please who have idea about this KDSG interview that will hold this week according to them? I do not see how you could get prepare for it without enough time
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by iammrhy: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
muhyideenabdul:

They said it is starting this week, so it is likely to hold even beyond this week. Each person's date and time will be communicated to him/her.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by AbooTasleemah1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ramanto:
The sent me an sms at the initial stage to go update my profile
Imagine
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Abdulaaleem: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
AbooTasleemah1:

Laa Hawla! Just imagine that. Seems we picked the same field but mine was far below average. But your case ehn... Dah one strong ooo

Allah knows best my brother..
I wish you all the best.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Abdulaaleem: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
AbooTasleemah1:

Laa Hawla! Just imagine that. Seems we picked the same field but mine was far below average. But your case ehn... Dah one strong ooo
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Henry692: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dat salary issue is anoda tin ooo,,,if one can get d idea of d salary structure,,maybe it will save those staying far not to bother if they notice d kaduna pay nd d pay dey r currently receiving in where they r managing is almost d same...make d interview no make person loose him current job
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Amoto94(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Check your mail guys I just received an email and my interview date is on Tuesday 5, November.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Amoto94:
Check your mail guys I just received an email and my interview date is on Tuesday 5, November.
I got the mail too. mine is 3pm, 5th Nov
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by reliableme: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Got my mail too 3pm Wednesday, the sweetest part is that I will trek to my Venus, as its very close to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mails have started rolling in. All the best everyone.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
ScaffoldCON:
Mails have started rolling in. All the best everyone.
November 1 friday Wurno road Kaduna.
is the venue the same?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ucheuzor1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mine is Thursday 7th Nov. I have to look for Tfare now.

Traveling from Warri to Kaduna cry

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ucheuzor1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
November 1 friday Wurno road Kaduna.
is the venue the same?

Yeah. I think it is same venue
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by lacifer: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
reliableme:
Got my mail too 3pm Wednesday, the sweetest part is that I will trek to my Venus, as its very close to me

kindly help us confirm the salary structure for level 8 and 9
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zika1(f): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Just got a mail.... Mine is on Thursday
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by imamabi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Just got mail now and it's 26th Oct. 2019. This Saturday fa.... Hmm

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zika1(f): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
reliableme:
tomorrow? Please do us a favor and let us know how it goes and dress code too (especially for we ladies) thank you
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zika1(f): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please who is going for screening on the 24th of this month by 7pm?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by brospeace: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Got my mail now mine is 6 of November and pls what are the document we uploaded then cos have forgotten

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
reliableme:
pls how do I get to the interview venue from Kawo?
"Kaduna State Bureau of Public Service Reforms, N0 8 Wurno Road by Katuro Road, Kaduna"
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TEYA: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
lacifer:

kindly help us confirm the salary structure for level 8 and 9

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.