Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170623 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by usmanelvis(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2019
Don't see why in this day and age of the Internet people are still looking for a JOB. Be smart and work from your PC or Laptop and earn good Money https://www.uipro.tech/ifs/
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Omoba7(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2019
Do you think it's everybody that owns a PC or laptop?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ambi23(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2019
Omoba7:
Do you think it's everybody that owns a PC or laptop?
What do you expect from an info marketer? They are in the same category with aspire to inspire to acquire set of people... grin grin all they care is for you to buy their products

usmanelvis:
Don't see why in this day and age of the Internet people are still looking for a JOB. Be smart and work from your PC or Laptop and earn good Money https://www.uipro.tech/ifs/
Goodluck with your book. Maybe go publish it on amazon kdp. You just might make more dollars from it.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2019
KDSG has concluded the screening of the 5351 applicants who passed the CBT stage of the ongoing recruitment process. Results of the screening exercise are being compiled. Successful candidates will be invited for interviews by the agencies in which they have indicated interest. https:///RshilzNOQo

I got this from Gov El-Rufai's twitter handle

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2019
usmanelvis:
You think people looking for a job here don't already have side hustles? Think again. There's nothing in government job except security, the money and the time afforded to continue your hustle. It's a win-win situation. Meanwhile, read your own book.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2019
KDSG has concluded the screening of the 5351 applicants who passed the CBT stage of the ongoing recruitment process. Results of the screening exercise are being compiled. Successful candidates will be invited for interviews by the agencies in which they have indicated interest. https:///RshilzNOQo

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Otitm:

What course did you study?

Mechanical Engineering
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ambi23(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
nairalanderfan:
Ah! Another round of travelling for interviews. This job is for 2020 then. Kdsg, me dat have budget for December salary already lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ambi23:

Ah! Another round of travelling for interviews. This job is for 2020 then. Kdsg, me dat have budget for December salary already lol grin grin
hahaha. The speed don slow down for now.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ticker(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Ambi23:

:Dsee dis man. if u get the job, u have to work for 3months on probation before you start getting salaries.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Omoba7(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2019
ticker:
:Dsee dis man. if u get the job, u have to work for 3months on probation before you start getting salaries.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

Will one get paid for those 3 months after probation whether successful or not?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2019
Omoba7:

I've heard stuff like that before. That's disheartening especially when one is relocating.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2019
ticker:

Abeg help me ask... 3 months no b joke o
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Omoba7(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2019
alexxiswrites:
I've heard stuff like that before. That's disheartening especially when one is relocating.

Me that was thinking one would have been promoted from level 8 to level 9 in 3 months grin grin
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Omoba7:

Me that was thinking one would have been promoted from level 8 to level 9 in 3 months grin grin
LOL. We hope for better pay irrespective of how it comes Sha.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by usman3688(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
alexxiswrites:
LOL. We hope for better pay irrespective of how it comes Sha.
That's very important.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Omoba7:

The job should come first, since they seem to be compiling another list...

It seems they are hoping to reduce the numbers by more than half... As usual... God help us kawai...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Blackstone01:

The job should come first, since they seem to be compiling another list...

It seems they are hoping to reduce the numbers by more than half... As usual... God help us kawai...

What do u mean "as usual"... Are you assuming or this your info is legit
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
castrosteve:

What do u mean "as usual"... Are you assuming or this your info is legit

Assumption... You should understand by now that employing 5k plus is not going to be possible in a state... Let's just hope we are in kawai...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
since there is still another phase for the screening I believe we are still going to be much at least more than 3.5k.
let's just hope for the best, and keep the hope alive

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Parkwell247: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Pls there's something I don't understand o.. According to the latest news, they say that the result of the screening are being compiled.
But some people especially in Group 8 say that they didn't ask them any questions from the CBT and essay. So which result will they use to screen those people?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by 6abu1988: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Parkwell247:
Pls there's something I don't understand o.. According to the latest news, they say that the result of the screening are being compiled.
But some people especially in Group 8 say that they didn't ask them any questions from the CBT and essay. So which result will they use to screen those people?

May be they will use their results degrees, o'level and others

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ambi23(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
ticker:
Lol, i was just joking obviously.
Omoba7:

Yes you will if successful. But sometimes it might take more than 3months, last teachers recruitment, they waited for about 5months before they started receiving salary. But last week, they were paid the arrears for the months they did not receive salary.

Anyways this should not be our primary concern for now. Let us get the job first.
Las las, it will end in praise

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ticker(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ambi23:

Lol, i was just joking obviously.
Yes you will if successful. But sometimes it might take more than 3months, last teachers recruitment, they waited for about 5months before they started receiving salary. But last week, they were paid the arrears for the months they did not receive salary.

Anyways this should not be our primary concern for now. Let us get the job first.
Las las, it will end in praise
Amen bro. it will surely end in praise
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
We are waiting o

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Blackstone01:

Assumption... You should understand by now that employing 5k plus is not going to be possible in a state... Let's just hope we are in kawai...

5k is not much na, same govt employed 8k teachers

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2019
nairalanderfan:

5k is not much na, same govt employed 8k teachers
If 5k is not too high, everyone that survived the screening is automatically in
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2019
Ramanto:

If 5k is not too high, everyone that survived the screening is automatically in

Most likely and sorting of appointments offer in progress I guess
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2019
nairalanderfan:

Most likely and sorting of appointments offer in progress I guess
it has to take time, the successful ones will be compile then going through each applicant's educational profile consider with the working experience where the job will relate to the qualification/experience of work in relation to one of the 3 agencies/ministries you had chosen before the invitation for the interview.
I'm very sure this will be done before the end of November so that everything will be in good order to rhyme with the new year January.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by usman3688(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
it has to take time, the successful ones will be compile then going through each applicant's educational profile consider with the working experience where the job will relate to the qualification/experience of work in relation to one of the 3 agencies/ministries you had chosen before the invitation for the interview.
I'm very sure this will be done before the end of November so that everything will be in good order to rhyme with the new year January.

I think u r right. Spoke to someone yesterday and he told me they r sorting and compiling the names of successful candidates and that we should start receiving emails regarding our posting for end of November to early December.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by okemzy: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
I pray we all come out successful...what I don't understand is the interview ?are we still traveling for interview again?or we are just expecting letter of employment and posting?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by usman3688(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
okemzy:
I pray we all come out successful...what I don't understand is the interview ?are we still traveling for interview again?or we are just expecting letter of employment and posting?

From what I was told I think wsme should be expecting posting letter to where they think we will fit in best

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.