Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170588 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
Did anyone here receive just text message? Cuz I did, and I have been waiting for the mail since yesterday.

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Did anyone here receive just text message? Cuz I did, and I have been waiting for the mail since yesterday.

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
EsvRotimiJubril:
Did anyone here receive just text message?
Cuz I did, and I have been waiting for the mail since yesterday.
I think most people that got the email also received this text. As for the further directives, we can only be patient and wait.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
smartzee01:

I think most people that got the email also received this text. As for the further directives, we can only be patient and wait.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by 6abu1988: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=jido88 post=86434447]
Civil Servant works in the civil service, and public servant works in the public service (agency, department and governmental companies).
Ministry of petroleum - civil service
NNPC - agency
DPR - Department
NLNG - Governmental company[/quote
Yes you are right

Civil service core are those with state ministries. Agencies and parastatals might be under a ministry but they’re not under the direct control of the directors in the ministries. They’re answerable to their DG, chairman or whatever name the head is given. NTA is under ministry of information but a director in the ministry of information does not control the staffs of NTA. NTA control is under the DG and the board. Samething applicable to other agencies and parastatals

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Enshaw: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2020
The DG of NTA is answerable to the minister of information, the minister of state and possibly the perm. Sec. A director in the ministry of information may not control NTA staff but he has influence in NTA...especially if he is in charge of a unit in the ministry that oversees media and Television.
[quote author=6abu1988 post=86438134][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2020
Abegg,we have not received any further information apart from the success mail,please help a sister oo
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2020
quinn08:
Abegg,we have not received any further information apart from the success mail,please help a sister oo

Patience, patience, sister!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by abdulmaliq(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2020
I received a decline message too.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
abdulmaliq:
I received a decline message too.
May Allah do the best

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jutaji: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
EsvRotimiJubril:
Did anyone here receive just text message?
Cuz I did, and I have been waiting for the mail since yesterday.

I received the first sms that says we should check our email for details. I haven't received this other one that asked us to visit kdgs website. Also, no further details on the date and venue of the interview yet.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
jutaji:

I received the first sms that says we should check our email for details. I haven't received this other one that asked us to visit kdgs website. Also, no further details on the date and venue of the interview yet.
this case is simple, for those that received SMS but didn't receive message through the mail, u don't need to be panic at all. Just schedule any interview day for yourself (not the first 3 days) for your interview.
Then you show them your SMS that's all.
A reference to this, remember the screening time when the screeners we're eager to screen all the applications and later result to calling of people by themselves before the date assigned for their screening. You need not to panic at all if you are sure of the congratulations message (SMS) from the KDSG. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Gentle05: 2:29am On Feb 08, 2020
Any date for interview yet ?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 6:19am On Feb 08, 2020
Gentle05:
Any date for interview yet ?
I think it will start on 11 or 12 of this month
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by shilefan2(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2020
Interview starts on 10th I suppose...
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
this case is simple, for those that received SMS but didn't receive message through the mail, u don't need to be panic at all. Just schedule any interview day for yourself (not the first 3 days) for your interview.
A reference to this, remember the screening time when the screeners we're eager to screen all the applications and later result to calling of people by themselves before the date assigned for their screening. You need not to panic at all if you are sure of the congratulations message (SMS) from the KDSG. Best of luck.

Thank you for this, really appreciate. Was even waiting for the "follow up mail" for those without date and venue yet.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2020
jutaji:

Same here also. Those that have dates and venue yet are the ones that chose "civil service commission " as their first choice.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Gentle05: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2020
am still waiting for e-mail too till now
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TheApologist: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
EsvRotimiJubril:

Same here also. Those that have dates and venue yet are the ones that chose "civil service commission " as their first choice.
patience should be exercised guys, the interview is probably starting with civil service commission; most of us with interview details chose civil service commission as first choice
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
TheApologist:
patience should be exercised guys, the interview is probably starting with civil service commission; most of us with interview details chose civil service commission as first choice
Exactly.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Gentle05: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Have any one received date for d following TSB and Primary Health care also Aids control agency
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Effacious: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Another thing I want to say is that, you should also check ur spam messages because that’s where I saw mine and not my inbox
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Gentle05:
Have any one received date for d following TSB and Primary Health care
Primary Health care
Aids control
Bureau for Substance abuse
No date yet!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Gentle05: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Thanks Smartzee how about TSB People
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Gentle05:
Thanks Smartzee how about TSB People
Sorry, Don't know about TSB
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Gentle05:
Have any one received date for d following TSB and Primary Health care also Aids control agency
No chief. I opted for those agencies. What's your discipline?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
muhyideenabdul:

I'm afraid this might not work. Judging from the Email, we definitely are not going to have the interview in a centralized venue. It would be determine by our selection. For example if I am invited for an interview at KADSEMA, a lot would be at the Civil service commission, or Primary Health care or any other Agency, ministry or department (depending).

In as much as you didn't receive a regret message, I am optimistic you would receive your own interview mail (when everybody is receiving), and it would be a success!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Zeyman(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Let me help U with good info about ur status. ....don't panic for not seeing a schedule date for ur interview, those who received date are those who choose CSC as first in the listed agency or ministries. If on the list ur first ticked agency is CSC ,the interview date is from Monday to Thursday. The next agency who is ready with notify those who choose them first *SERIALLY*. wait patiently.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
I want to ask a funny question, please. At this point now, on a scale of 1-10, what's one's chance of getting this job? I really wish to get it. I chose kaduna state internal revenue service and two other investment related agencies like that

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
My 1st choice too; Kaduna state internal Revenue

Ramanto:
I want to ask a funny question, please. At this point now, on a scale of 1-10, what's one's chance of getting this job? I really wish to get it. I chose kaduna state internal revenue service and two other investment related agencies like that
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ramanto:
By reaching this stage, I believe your chances are quite high. Just do your best at the interview and leave the rest to God. Each and everyone of us here has high chance of being successful at the interview. Let us keep the hope alive and pray .� �
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ramanto:
By reaching this stage, I believe your chances are quite high. Just do your best at the interview and leave the rest to God. Each and everyone of us here has high chance of being successful at the interview. Let us keep the hope alive and pray .� �[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.