Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:57 PM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (169987 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by IbnHussein(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2020
Breezybidex:
I did mine today Prepare for questions from ur field, current affairs Mine was simple n straight forward Good luck to others
Thanks for the update...All the best.
Is there any special dress code? or just a Normal Native/shirt and trouser will do
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Breezybidex: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2020
IbnHussein:

Thanks for the update...All the best.

Is there any special dress code?
or just a Normal Native/shirt and trouser will do
Some people came in native attires while some English wear
Choose the one u will be comfortable with

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Breezybidex:
I did mine today Prepare for questions from ur field, current affairs Mine was simple n straight forward Good luck to others
thank you very much
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Seems KDSG jobs has forgot our Acct numbers requested abi na only me no see any credit ni
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ibnlawal(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
nairalanderfan:
Seems KDSG jobs has forgot our Acct numbers requested abi na only me no see any credit ni
Abi naa
This one wey person dey travel upandan
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
nairalanderfan:

Am I safe to say they used it to screen out some people? since we didn't get any alert

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Abeg today ppl any update? any thing different from the first day?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zeenaman: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
I wish they will send us the interview details a week to, so that I can know how to plan myself
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
So out of 27 MDAs na only CSC dey do interview, nawao!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Joeliki:

Am I safe to say they used it to screen out some people? since we didn't get any alert
I earlier said it, some people said it will not be possible to check every account. They don't understand that this is the main reason of the recruitment bcs of the introduction of ipps system which is aims to provide job for those that are jobless and to fight against working in a place more than one under the government. The account number will show all.
In this stage, let me tell you, your indecency can only cause you. Either by talk or dressings. I believe the government need many workers for replacement and for the open vacants already. Everyone should just have believe that he has scale through. Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zeenaman: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
I earlier said it, some people said it will not be possible to check every account. They don't understand that this is the main reason of the recruitment bcs of the introduction of ipps system which is aims to provide job for those that are jobless and to fight against working in a place more than one under the government. The account number will show all.
In this stage, let me tell you, your indecency can only cause you. Either by talk or dressings. I believe the government need many workers for replacement and for the open vacants already. Everyone should just have believe that he has scale through. Good luck.
Wow. You are giving us hope, bro. But do you mean kdsg can link the account details we provided to our bvn, hence other related bank accounts? That must have really been tasking for them

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zeenaman: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
They should have requested for bvn instead of account details. Or were they trying to be cunny?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
zeenaman:
They should have requested for bvn instead of account details. Or were they trying to be cunny?
you will surely notice their plan if you were asked to submit the bvn, as u know Nigerians are so sharp, they will manuever their way to get through in a wiser way. Phone number and account number give all the details which is secured also but bvn can expose you to the scammers which the government will not be happy to happen.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
you will surely notice their plan if you were asked to submit the bvn, as u know Nigerians are so sharp, they will manuever their way to get through in a wiser way. Phone number and account number give all the details which is secured also but bvn can expose you to the scammers which the government will not be happy to happen.
Wait oh! Are you trying to say only the unemployed applied for the job? The vacancy was opened for up to managerial or director level. Why would they want to employ some one with experience yet don't want them to be employed. Any bank account check will be after you accept the appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ibnlawal(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
smartzee01:

Wait oh! Are you trying to say only the unemployed applied for the job? The vacancy was opened for up to managerial or director level. Why would they want to employ some one with experience yet don't want them to be employed. Any bank account check will be after you accept the appointment.
Yeah! You are very correct. The opinion is null and void. A reliable source also said we will definitely be paid

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
ibnlawal:

Yeah! You are very correct. The opinion is null and void. A reliable source also said we will definitely be paid
You are on point man
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 12, 2020
muhyideenabdul:

Ceteris paribus, remember the application was both in entry level and mid level... Definitely some people applying for mid level are doing something else and their account number probably linked. So it might not just be so simple to phase them out this easily. In as much as you can be right on this, there's also greater likelihood of it being just mere assumption, similar to those saying money would be paid! But I'm still optimistic.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Enshaw: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2020
muhyideenabdul:

How are they going to check the accounts? To get any details from a person's account, they would have to request for it from the Banks. And No, KDSG does not have the power to request for such info from a bank. Only federal bodies like CBN, EFCC, Police etc. these bodies have federal laws and acts empowering them. Please stop propounding theories wey no dey! We all dont know why they asked for the account numbers, paying people some kind of stipend seems the most plausible and most reasonable.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2020
Well I can see that all Assumptions made here are quite convincing... Let me add my own, to me since account nos were demanded, money is going to be paid irrespective of you being invited for interview....its possible this money has been released but you know government things have so many layers due to the Nigeria syndrome...just my two cent Valentine special... Good luck to today's interview candidates
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Enshaw:

How are they going to check the accounts? To get any details from a person's account, they would have to request for it from the Banks. And No, KDSG does not have the power to request for such info from a bank. Only federal bodies like CBN, EFCC, Police etc. these bodies have federal laws and acts empowering them. Please stop propounding theories wey no dey! We all dont know why they asked for the account numbers, paying people some kind of stipend seems the most plausible and most reasonable.
I guess u have not come across any atrocity case of money that's why. A private sector has right to check your account talkless of government body. Private sector can freeze your account when it comes to criminality. Then why can't government body do that? Sit-down there.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Gentle05: 8:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Any messages from any other respective MDA's yet ?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Gentle05: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Is there Any messages from any other respective MDA's for date yet ?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Enshaw:

So on point. You studied law?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2020
abeg make una leave money and account number case. what is the latest on the interview, those that have done theirs is there anything u wish to share with us?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Zeyman(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2020
I just did mine ,prepare urself on current affairs, e.g numbers of local government, Senate, rep, new Nigeria words in dictionary, largest lg ,programs Elrufai set up in Kaduna state, computer knowledge, and ur work experience.... Best of luck to all of us.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Zeyman:
I just did mine ,prepare urself on current affairs, e.g numbers of local government, Senate, rep, new Nigeria words in dictionary, largest lg ,programs Elrufai set up in Kaduna state, computer knowledge, and ur work experience.... Best of luck to all of us.

thank you brother
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Zeyman:
Thanks bro for sharing this important information with us all. The job is already ours by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Zeyman:

God bless you plenty

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Enshaw: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
I guess u have not come across any atrocity case of money that's why. A private sector has right to check your account talkless of government body. Private sector can freeze your account when it comes to criminality. Then why can't government body do that? Sit-down there.

You clearly don't understand anything. No point arguing.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Enshaw: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
alexxiswrites:
So on point. You studied law?
Who dash me?!. lol.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Zeyman(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
muhyideenabdul:

Baba this assumptions is wrong...Am working with Kaduna state government but I was invited, I even told the interviewers that I am.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why so fixated with faulty opinion no one check multiple salary before engagement but rather after engagement that's if one refuse to resign from previous employment. This is simple logic and banks dnt divulged customer info(with a particular bank acct no.) except on authoritative request which itself is limited to some conditions. This perception and assumption of false alarm/cynicism must stop it sound too awkward.
The account no. requested for is for transport allowance same way NNPC ongoing recruitment requested and eventually paid 20k

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.