Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170596 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Holltt(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
I wonder why those that have done theirs never want to share idea, only one to two people were able to say their experience in the interview unlike during the screening that everything flows.
You're right Sir. It seems everyone ghosting. There's no harm in sharing but blessings instead. God dey. Success to y'all.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Finally, success to you all.l thank God that I impressed them from their responses. Full of panel of judge. Don't panic, once you don't know the first question just pretend as if you are meditating they will surely throw another once to you. Be composed, your course of study then current affairs, just two current affairs. I can only remember the 1 I'm sure of,,, how many member do we have in kaduna state? =31

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wishing all the best guys
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Serdiqzakariyya:

Awwn! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart.
thank you so much... I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
Finally, success to you all.l thank God that I impressed them from their responses. Full of panel of judge. Don't panic, once you don't know the first question just pretend as if you are meditating they will surely throw another once to you. Be composed, your course of study then current affairs, just two current affairs. I can only remember the 1 I'm sure of,,, how many member do we have in kaduna state? =31
I thought it's 34
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Yeah it's 34

quinn08:

I thought it's 34

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Jibreel22222(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Good day all
Did mine today
About 12 interviewers or so
I think Everyone of them had a paper and was grading individually. some graded appearances, one of them would surely be someone from your field of study who'd ask you questions based on what you studied me I studied human anatomy so I was asked about the sciatic nerve and the Achilles tendon gave them a mini lecture almost forgot it was an onterview grin grin another person would be responsible for asking on current affairs I was asked about the Senate President who was from Kwara. I think because I was from Kwara and also his predecessor. Next was my work experience, where I served, if I have any computer certifications and if I belonged to a professional body.
Overall I think the current affairs is being shuffled.
But it was an overwhelming experience though I'm confident I did excellent.
May Allah help us all
Ameen.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
nairalanderfan:
Yeah it's 34

God knows better, in some area I saw 33 in some 34 and other says APC 22 PDP 9. All the best sha.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
I wonder why those that have done theirs never want to share idea, only one to two people were able to say their experience in the interview unlike during the screening that everything flows.

they both shared similar ideas, and apart from having few members from this group that got the invite, so many ppl didn't get the invite for this stage, the screening cut a lot of people out.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zeenaman: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jibreel22222:
Good day all
Did mine today
I think Everyone of them had a paper and was grading individually. some graded appearances, one of them would surely be someone from your field of study who'd ask you questions based on what you studied me I studied human anatomy so I was asked about the sciatic nerve and the Achilles tendon gave them a mini lecture almost forgot it was an onterview grin grin another person would be responsible for asking on current affairs I was asked about the Senate President who was from Kwara. I think because I was from Kwara and also his predecessor. Next was my work experience, where I served, if I have any computer certifications and if I belonged to a professional body.
May Allah help us all
Ameen.
Thank you for this bro. Success to us all. 12-man panel is not a joke.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
So far please what is the best outfit for the interview
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
quinn08:
So far please what is the best outfit for the interview

pls how do I get to the place from Lebentis roundabout
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Gentle05: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please do we have people that are still waiting for the text massages or mail from the respective MDA's abi na only me still de wait .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by imamabi(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Gentle05:
Please do we have people that are still waiting for the text massages or mail from the respective MDA's abi na only me still de wait .

We plenty...
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by anthoneg: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
My Broda No be only you ooo.

We plenty for this queue

Gentle05:
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Gentle05:
you are not alone.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ibnlawal(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Gentle05:
We gather dey ni
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zeenaman: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
I keep checking my mail because of them
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zeenaman: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2020
Did they ask for credentials again?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Amoto94(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2020
zeenaman:
Did they ask for credentials again?

Yes they did ask for the originals do come along with them.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Pls what is the best outfit for the interview
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
guys how do I get to the place from Lebetis roundabout?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Joeliki:
guys how do I get to the place from Lebetis roundabout?
okada to the civil service commission just 50 naira
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TheApologist: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
quinn08:
Pls what is the best outfit for the interview
just dress smart, I don't think much emphasis is placed on dressing; people did appear in different attires, here seems to be a cultural shift from what we're used to down south. In any case, just appear neat in whatever you're on, be it native or corporate dress
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
TheApologist:
just dress smart, I don't think much emphasis is placed on dressing; people did appear in different attires, here seems to be a cultural shift from what we're used to down south. In any case, just appear neat in whatever you're on, be it native or corporate dress
Thank you
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Please have they called anyone from a different agency apart from core civil service
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by IbnHussein(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jibreel22222:
Good day all
Did mine today
May Allah help us all
Ameen.

Just the same pattern as mine, I was asked questions from my field of study and the name and portfolio of the two ministers from my state.

It was indeed an overwhelming experience. May it end in joy for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
okada to the civil service commission just 50 naira

thank you very much
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2020
CSC interviews ends today and no invite from other MDAs
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2020
nairalanderfan:
Wow let's see what happens.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2020
nairalanderfan:

today ke? mine is on Wednesday, the 19th

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2020
That means on 19th
Joeliki:

today ke? mine is on Wednesday, the 19th

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.