Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170569 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
zeenaman:
Between a marketing job of 100k with a telecommunication come and kdsg, which is more advisable and promising? I will appreciate your responses
I will definitely go for kdsg. my reasons are: Kdsg will give me enough time to concentrate on other things like starting my own business, going for Masters, PhD etc.
secondly kdsg have job security unlike telecom marketing where one can easily get sacked when u fail to meet target.
lastly the working experience u gain with government MDA is more regarded compare to private organization.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Marketing job is better
zeenaman
post=86758677:

Between a marketing job of 100k with a telecommunication come and kdsg, which is more advisable and promising? I will appreciate your responses
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
zeenaman:
If you will get that of kdsg,it's far better than the other
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by BrightJovanni(m): 3:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Was � thinking as much.

ugo4u:
Someone said result for the interview will comeout possibly 1st or 2nd week of march. If this is true then I don't think they'll be able to meet up the timeline wrt to other MDAs.
I seriously have a feeling that they might just accept all the people that applied for MDAs that scaled through the screening stage , because with what I heard they need to recruit about 3000 people and majority went for Civil service commission.
Just thinking out loud oo!!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Henry692: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2020
ugo4u:
Someone said result for the interview will comeout possibly 1st or 2nd week of march. If this is true then I don't think they'll be able to meet up the timeline wrt to other MDAs.
I seriously have a feeling that they might just accept all the people that applied for MDAs that scaled through the screening stage , because with what I heard they need to recruit about 3000 people and majority went for Civil service commission.
Just thinking out loud oo!!

Everyone will be interviewed no matter wat....some of d pple been interview by CSC will still be posted to various MDA's
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Henry692:

Everyone will be interviewed no matter wat....some of d pple been interview by CSC will still be posted to various MDA's
You mean those that applied CSC will still be interviewed again?nop they won't be interviewed again
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ugo4u: 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
quinn08:

You mean those that applied CSC will still be interviewed again?nop they won't be interviewed again
I think he meant they'll be posted to MDAs directly if they are successful.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Gentle05: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Any news so far Text messages, e-mail ?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
I got an information from a person with little idea about it that, the interview shows you are ready and attempt to work with them. The next stage is appointment letter and there will be an aptitude test for it where they normally assess the effort. Therefore according to the person, the interview is not the assessment just to know how many people are ready for the work.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
I got an information from a person with little idea about it that, the interview shows you are ready and attempt to work with them. The next stage is appointment letter and there will be an aptitude test for it where they normally assess the effort. Therefore according to the person, the interview is not the assessment just to know how many people are ready for the work.
I don't understand, pls make yourself explicit. You mean there is going to be another stage after this (interview) stage to screen people out? The process is getting too long and tiring.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
muhyideenabdul:

Hahahaha.. This little idea is going to cause very big confusion on the page now... But guyz enough of this plenty hear says now... You guyz don't know that rumour can even kill some1 b4 the crisis itself...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Henry692: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
muhyideenabdul:

It can never be true...!remember dat no transport allowance has been given to any of us yet ooo....where d money to transport to kd again?...guy dis is d hardest recruitment ave experienced...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Henry692:

It can never be true...!remember dat no transport allowance has been given to any of us yet ooo....where d money to transport to kd again?...guy dis is d hardest recruitment ave experienced...
Lolsss,it is well o... whichever way,we hope for the best and please there's nothing like assessment again...the interview is the last stage biko
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
please and please, I am begging, if u have any information whether false or lie on another interview after the one we just did under CSC hold it. let us find out from the the mail

haba after sitting with 12 adults and then asked some questions from our field?.

abeg me na employment letter I go see o.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Henry692: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
muhyideenabdul:

Since d person who gave d info is nt an interviewer,,,then everything abt dis info is false
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Enshaw: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
muhyideenabdul:

How do you come about these ridiculous things you say?

Even if someone truly told you that, check it na. Does this make sense to you?

Aptitude test, screening, interview, then aptitude test to assess effort for appointment letter?
Fear God na!

I really feel bad for people that take this guy seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Enshaw:

How do you come about these ridiculous things you say?

Even if someone truly told you that, check it na. Does this make sense to you?

Aptitude test, screening, interview, then aptitude test to assess effort for appointment letter?
Fear God na!

I really feel bad for people that take this guy seriously.
if they provide you with the test, I pray for you to be angry and reject the test.
I think I have a nice wish for you.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2020
I am beginning to get angry with some people on this thread.

Aptitude test again Or letter of acceptance to test writing skills...? Fear God o
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2020
Lols... Bros u get time o!
It's not must to respond to all post na.
Even NNPC no do post interview aptitude test. In any case it is well.

Blackstone01:
I
am beginning to get angry with some people on this thread.

Aptitude test again Or letter of acceptance to test writing skills...? Fear God o
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Enshaw: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2020
Blackstone01:
I am beginning to get angry with some people on this thread.

1. Writing skills have been tested using essays during application
2. Aptitude tests have been written to test logical, numerical and verbal reasoning
3. Screening has been done to confirm 1 and 2 above and also verify credentials
4 Interviews are being conducted to test oral ability, verify credentials again and confirm your specific and general knowledge.

I dont know of any organization that still requires people to write acceptance letters. It is usually a part of your offer letter where you write your name, sign and return to them.

Oga said they want to assess effort for appointment letters. Wtf does that even mean? People traveling upandan and waiting all day to be screened and interviewed isn't effort enough?

After i saw the guy's comment about account number for checking IPPIS and weeding people out. I just know how unreliable his information is. It's okay to speculate but let it even make sense. Not 1+2 = Mango.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2020
Enshaw:

1. Writing skills have been tested using essays during application
2. Aptitude tests have been written to test logical, numerical and verbal reasoning
3. Screening has been done to confirm 1 and 2 above and also verify credentials
4 Interviews are being conducted to test oral ability, verify credentials again and confirm your specific and general knowledge.

I dont know of any organization that still requires people to write acceptance letters. It is usually a part of your offer letter where you write your name, sign and return to them.

Oga said they want to assess effort for appointment letters. Wtf does that even mean? People traveling upandan and waiting all day to be screened and interviewed isn't effort enough?

After i saw the guy's comment about account number for checking IPPIS and weeding people out. I just know how unreliable his information is. It's okay to speculate but let it even make sense. Not 1+2 = Mango.
I don't know how you graduated from the way you understand thinks. Na your problem be that. Go and ask those that were recruited previously, you sit under a dark roof know nothing from reality and possibility, you are there debunk informations. Na your wahala be that. By the way, said you are to travel and go back again. This will take place instantly you are talking rubbish under the darkness.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by shilefan2(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2020
Please house...How many candidates are yet to be interviewed under CSC cuz I am beginning to wonder if people interviewed on these platform are even up to 20 as many others are yet to be scheduled for date and time and I learnt the CSC interview is ending by Monday the 24th.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Enshaw: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
I don't know how you graduated from the way you understand thinks. Na your problem be that. Go and ask those that were recruited previously, you seat under a dark roof know nothing from reality and possibility, you are there debunk informations. Na your wahala be that. By the way, said you are to travel and go back again. This will take place instantly you are talking rubbish under the darkness.

I apologize if you feel attacked by my comments.

Open forums like these should be a place to share information (verified and speculative). I just assumed that the information in a thread like this where everyone is a graduate should be reasonable.

I will ignore your comment about how i graduated.

PS: Everyone makes mistakes. Read through what you type and make corrections before you post them. It is quite difficult to read your posts.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2020
K08:

I don't understand, pls make yourself explicit. You mean there is going to be another stage after this (interview) stage to screen people out? The process is getting too long and tiring.
Yes but the stage is for the appointment letter where they need you to just answer to little questions then offer you the letter instantly.
Some see the information as harsh but is better to know so that one will pray for the smooth way before the day and with my experience, many by that time of teaching recruitment lose it bcs of a mere questions that were thrown to them.
We all want it in an easy way this is reason of sharing our ideas. I think I'm clear for you for the way you wisely approach the post not in irrational way.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ibnlawal(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Enshaw:

I apologize if you feel attacked by my comments.

Open forums like these should be a place to share information (verified and speculative). I just assumed that the information in a thread like this where everyone is a graduate should be reasonable.

I will ignore your comment about how i graduated.

PS: Everyone makes mistakes. Read through what you type and make corrections before you post them. It is quite difficult to read your posts.

That's low bro. I mean the last paragraph.
You've made ur point, you don't need such.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Enshaw: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
Yes but the stage is for the appointment letter where they need you to just answer to little questions then offer you the letter instantly.
Some see the information as harsh but is better to know so that one will pray for the smooth way before the day and with my experience, many by that time of teaching recruitment lose it bcs of a mere questions that were thrown to them.
We all want it in an easy way this is reason of sharing our ideas. I think I'm clear for you for the way you wisely approach the post not in irrational way.

Okay dude....don't stretch this! I apologize no mean say i don agree with you. I didn't want you to feel attacked but you are now overdoing things.

When people go to collect their appointment letters, they may ask you a few questions and some people may still lose the offer at that point. That makes sense...even though i don't see the point after their names have been typed on an offer letter.

Your initial comment was that there will be an 'aptitude test to assess effort'...that is what we are saying doesn't make sense. Stop shifting goal post.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2020
people make mistakes and even share speculated information, it is not wrong to react to what you don't like, but please we don't have to insult anybody. wrong information does not make any one less a graduate, even ministers do so.

I really do not want another interview, just employment, so I don't like that info, but let's respect each other no one needs to be insulted.

the next mail will tell sha.

for those yet to do, you can help us check the last number on the paper sha. Sank you
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Enshaw: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2020
ibnlawal:

That's low bro. I mean the last paragraph.
You've made ur point, you don't need such.

Really? *covers face*

Just trying to help. We all make mistakes.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Enshaw: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2020
Joeliki:
people make mistakes and even share speculated information, it is not wrong to react to what you don't like, but please we don't have to insult anybody. wrong information does not make any one less a graduate, even ministers do so.

I really do not want another interview, just employment, so I don't like that info, but let's respect each other no one needs to be insulted.

the next mail will tell sha.

for those yet to do, you can help us check the last number on the paper sha. Sank you

Yep!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2020
Too me sha it is logical that the 12 panel of judges is comprised of interviewers from the various agencies you selected during application. So in common sense the interviewer whose question you answered best might determine where you will be employed....this logical for even core civil service applicants..though the questions might not be agency base

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Well, I still have mine to attend, bad news shouldn't kill the ginger and increase the tension.

Lets just wait for the mails to decide kawai...

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
I care not for what you say, just read the comment well. Someone said it is a lie and false with a filthy tongue and you had it harsh but when I react back you feel bad. Very interesting.
I did not just sit down I try my best to extract information which we can put on table for discourssion. If you have no liver for response, don't condemn other people's posting again bcs you will finally receive a regret reply.
I do all these for the benefit of all. If you have any other point to it you can counter it logically not by calling one a liar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.