Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170607 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
TruthMustBeTold:
I just wanted to be sure I wasn't communicating with an impersonator. But then, of what use is your wisdom if you didn't term it that way?
So that's the way? To write a private information only I should decide to share? It's not like I don't know your mail bro. But it's wrong to do that. Besides what information do you think I have about the KDSG job? See why others don't share?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TruthMustBeTold: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
alexxiswrites:
So that's the way? To write a private information only I should decide to share? It's not like I don't know your mail bro. But it's wrong to do that. Besides what information do you think I have about the KDSG job? See why others don't share?
I didn't message you because of the KDSG job, bro. Besides, I got a PM request from you on here before I decided to reply. Let's just dead the whole conversation already. It isn't worth it.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
for those that will work in same office, one day we'll just sit laugh and discuss some of those funny things we did while waiting for this employment letter. kdsg should just let the discussion come sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by wahab23(m): 1:45am On Mar 13, 2020
I wait patiently unto the Lord and not KDSG.
Baba God, na your hand we dey o.[color=#770077][/color] cool

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2020
wahab23:
I wait patiently unto the Lord and not KDSG.
Baba God, na your hand we dey o.[color=#770077][/color] cool

yes bro, to the Lord.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Zaggs4real: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
May Allah Makes it easy and provide us with something doing while waiting. Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by imamabi(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Today is 16th ooo... Mallam Nasir El-Rufai we crave your indulgence. Some of us have nothing doing.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
He won't hear u here, check out his twitter handle or Facebook.
imamabi:
Today is
16th ooo... Mallam Nasir El-Rufai we crave your indulgence. Some of us have nothing doing.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
I thought somebody was saying the results of the interview would be out by 1st or 2nd week of March. Pls, what's happening?
Henry692:
The thing is dat,one dont even know wats really going on with dis final process....

Wat i cn say is jst try nd do ur best ..then leave d rest 4 God as kdsg right nw is not even predictable at dis moment..

Results of d interview process will be out by 1st or 2nd week of March as confirmed by 1 of d interviewer...lets all pray we wont be subjected to any further weeding again...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
those interviews are really not in charge of the date and all, they are only there to do what they are instructed to do.

main while, I c no reason (though KDSG is not the only one) why recruitment process should take this long. if the best of the best is what they want, they can as well do 5 screening in 3 months. since august fa

well, we wait patiently, las las e go end for praise.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
K08:
I thought somebody was saying the results of the interview would be out by 1st or 2nd week of March. Pls, what's happening?
people are actually waiting to be interviewed. So I don't think results will come before then.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/382495-kaduna-adopts-measures-to-respond-to-looming-economic-crisis.html
5. Restrict New Employment: the government will continue its push to refresh and revitalise public service ranks by injecting new blood. While it will conclude its ongoing recruitment process, resumption of new recruits will be put on hold until the fiscal situation is clearer;

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
nairalanderfan:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/382495-kaduna-adopts-measures-to-respond-to-looming-economic-crisis.html
5. Restrict New Employment: the government will continue its push to refresh and revitalise public service ranks by injecting new blood. While it will conclude its ongoing recruitment process, resumption of new recruits will be put on hold until the fiscal situation is clearer;
looks serious but funny
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
nairalanderfan:
This is bad!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
But the situation on ground shouldn't stop them from completing what they have started. Let them complete the recruitment process as soon as possible and get in touch with the successful candidates, even if they (the successful ones) are not resuming yet.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TheyVid(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
nairalanderfan:
Thank you for sharing this. I want to believe the bolded includes us. The only challenge is that resumption date will be postponed.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
With corona around, there will no interview for us, until later unspecified date. Just thinking though!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Serdiqzakariyya:
With corona around, there will no interview for us, until later unspecified date. Just thinking though!
Yes. But the main thing is they haven't forgotten.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
There will be light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
alexxiswrites:
Yes. But the main thing is they haven't forgotten.
Sure!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Omoba7(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
K08:
There will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Let's hope that the light is not a train coming.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Omoba7:

LOL.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Omoba7:

grin e fit be trian of good news. Lol
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
SAKAMAJE RECRUITMENT grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hahaha...

Corona virus is keeping us for one month by force break... They should just use their godly mind to send us small thing to flex with na, while we wait for A.P.

Sha, I seriously believe that as many of us that are really praying for the job amidst the insecurities in the state, we will surely get it... Amen/Amin

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
Blackstone01:
Hahaha...

Corona virus is keeping us for one month by force break... They should just use their godly mind to send us small thing to flex with na, while we wait for A.P.

Sha, I seriously believe that as many of us that are really praying for the job amidst the insecurities in the state, we will surely get it... Amen/Amin
Guy, stop listening to distance rumour. Insecurity can be the one of kidnapping which is almost everywhere across the nation. For now, nothing like genocide in Kaduna state. No crisis.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
Guy, stop listening to distance rumour. Insecurity can be the one of kidnapping which is almost everywhere across the nation. For now, nothing like genocide in Kaduna state. No crisis.

You should try to avoid making statement of comfort on insecurity issues. How's the fact that it "is almost everywhere across the nation," a good thing that it's happening in Kaduna?

We can strive for better you know.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
ScaffoldCON:

You should try to avoid making statement of comfort on insecurity issues. How's the fact that it "is almost everywhere across the nation," a good thing that it's happening in Kaduna?

We can strive for better you know.
I do not understand you well. What I mean is the fear over the insecurity in Kaduna is no more. The only problem I'm trying to talk of is the problem of kidnapping, which is clear to be almost everywhere in Nigeria. And beside, that tension use to occur on the highway from Abuja to Kaduna and around some villages (Karau-karau, Iyatawa, Pantan, Danza, Galadimawa area among others in the Giwa local govt) in the state where bandits kidnap both human and cattle. This as a result, the vigilante protect the people and the bandits fight back most of the time where those with the bad habit make combat with guns against the villagers of aformentioned places which are in the same local govt. The bad people find it hard to patronize the town's and cities in the state.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 6:11am On Mar 21, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
I do not understand you well. What I mean is the fear over the insecurity in Kaduna is no more. The only problem I'm trying to talk of is the problem of kidnapping, which is clear to be almost everywhere in Nigeria. And beside, that tension use to occur on the highway from Abuja to Kaduna and around some villages (Karau-karau, Iyatawa, Pantan, Danza, Galadimawa area among others in the Giwa local govt) in the state where bandits kidnap both human and cattle. This as a result, the vigilante protect the people and the bandits fight back most of the time where those with the bad habit make combat with guns against the villagers of aformentioned places which are in the same local govt. The bad people find it hard to patronize the town's and cities in the state.

I understand you better now. I also think it's laudable that the many ills have been reduced.

However, my point is, while you were making your point you said kidnapping happens everywhere across the country. That kinda made it sound like you feel it's normal, expected and one should be cool with it.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2020
ScaffoldCON:

I understand you better now. I also think it's laudable that the many ills have been reduced.

However, my point is, while you were making your point you said kidnapping happens everywhere across the country. That kinda made it sound like you feel it's normal, expected and one should be cool with it.
ehyah! My mood towards it just ridicules the government for their neglegency
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2020
muhyideenabdul:
ehyah! My mood towards it just ridicules the government for their neglegency
This Corona wants to prolong the recruitment again. We pray for safety.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.