Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170412 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Danvjoe: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Danvjoe:

Any update for the ongoing 2020. Who knows, they might join the 2019 & 2020 together to issue out letters.

Pls, I need clarification. Is there any stage from the 2019 screening to interview where the panel check original and collected photocopies of credentials?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
During the screening, only the originals were asked for. Don't know about the interview because I have not been scheduled to have one yet
Danvjoe:

Pls, I need clarification. Is there any stage from the 2019 screening to interview where the panel check original and collected photocopies of credentials?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Uspic:
During the screening, only the originals were asked for. Don't know about the interview because I have not been scheduled to have one yet
Yes, same happened during the interview stage, for those who were called for interview. No photocopy was collected, they only asked for the originals for sighting.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Danvjoe: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
K08:

Yes, same happened during the interview stage, for those who were called for interview. No photocopy was collected, they only asked for the originals for sighting.

Thanks for responding swiftly. Someone said after this recent interview, he was asked to submit photocopies of credentials immediately after the interview.

Does it mean his chances high?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Danvjoe:

Thanks for responding swiftly. Someone said after this recent interview, he was asked to submit photocopies of credentials immediately after the interview.

Does it mean his chances high?
For now, everyone seems to be in the dark concerning the methodology being used in selecting the final list for appointment. We can only wait patiently for their next step.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by yusufly: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Good afternoon. I had from the applicant whose call for final interview none of them was ask to photocopy of his credentials. They only collect there original credentials and asking different question best on your field of study.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Fatiesobah: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
Please has anyone applied for the kaduna state scholarships and loans board recruitment 2020. Who was able to access their scores?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Danvjoe: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Teekayrente:
Am scheduled for a CBT test with KADIPA tomorrow 11th Feb 2021. Please who has idea on how the CBT Looks like?

@Teekayrente, how was your CBT with KADIPA
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Emporio9: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
I was invited for KADIPA interview on the 23rd of February and they requested for original certificates. They also collected my photocopies
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Danvjoe: 4:36am On Mar 08, 2021
Emporio9:
I was invited for KADIPA interview on the 23rd of February and they requested for original certificates. They also collected my photocopies

Congratulations @Emporio9. Did you apply with masters? Did they mention anticipated timeframe to get in touch with applicants? Are you 2019 or 2020 applicant?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Emporio9: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2021
Danvjoe:

Congratulations @Emporio9. Did you apply with masters? Did they mention anticipated timeframe to get in touch with applicants? Are you 2019 or 2020 applicant?
No, I applied with my Bsc and they didn't give a timeframe that they will get in touch. I am a 2020 applicant.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Danvjoe: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2021
Emporio9:

No, I applied with my Bsc and they didn't give a timeframe that they will get in touch. I am a 2020 applicant.

Thanks for the timely response. I wish we can connect off here. If you find connecting OK by you, kindly let me know. Thanks.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
God, after reading all these, I just want to remind You that we are still waiting after 4 completed interviews...

we will win las las...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by yusufly: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
They are going to invites us again for appointment insha Allah and we are ready to make our contribution for development of Kaduna State and Federal Republic of Nigeria at large.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Now that Kaduna State is making progress in the recruitment process of teachers, I hope and believe the state govt will remember and lift the embargo on 2019 recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by yusufly: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good afternoon. Pls. Is there any news for 2019 recruitment. Pls update us if any.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by bytheyan(f): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
I haven't heard any news or mails since we applied last year what is going on
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by yusufly: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Some said that they are in stage nine (9) an no update yet.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
yusufly:
Some said that they are in stage nine (9) an no update yet.
Pls, what do you mean by stage 9?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by yusufly: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2021
If you are among the applicant go to your Email search for KDSG and count the steps you see.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
yusufly:
If you are among the applicant go to your Email search for KDSG and count the steps you see.

its not more than 4... how come 9 pls?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Kumdi: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
step 1: application 2: shortlisting 3: CBT 4: shortlisting 5: interview/interaction 6: shortlisting 7: MDA selection 8: Account update 9: Interview (not everybody for now)
I guess I'm right

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Step 1: Application 2: Shortlisting 3: CBT 4: Screening 5: Submission of Account Details 6: Interview (Civil Service Core Applicants) and it ended there.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
I pray something is done about this recruitment process before the month runs out. I learnt the Kaduna State Civil Servants are yet to resume for duty, they have been working from home since last year; this could be the reason for the delay in the process. Worker's Day (May Day) is fast approaching, we hope something positive will be said concerning the recruitment by the Gov then.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by yusufly: 6:05am On Apr 07, 2021
We are praying
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by yusufly: 6:09am On Apr 07, 2021
Good
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 5:45pm On May 04, 2021
K08:
I pray something is done about this recruitment process before the month runs out. I learnt the Kaduna State Civil Servants are yet to resume for duty, they have been working from home since last year; this could be the reason for the delay in the process. Worker's Day (May Day) is fast approaching, we hope something positive will be said concerning the recruitment by the Gov then.

The govt is retrenching existing workers so any need for pending recruitment ?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2021
nairalanderfan:

The govt is retrenching existing workers so any need for pending recruitment ?
No one can actually explain what's going to happen to the 2019 kdsg recruitment.
But one thing is certain, the fact that its page has not been removed from the state job website, www.kdsg.gov.ng www.kdsg-job.com , suggests something positive might still come up, despite the ongoing retrenchment. And mind you, the teachers recruitment is also on hold for now, having concluded the interview last month. So, they might want to attend to everything (Civil Service Commission/MDAs, TSB) at once.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 9:44pm On May 04, 2021
The coast is not clear, government in cash crunch cut across even FG is planning to retrench.
K08:

No one can actually explain what's going to happen to the 2019 kdsg recruitment.
But one thing is certain, the fact that its page has not been removed from the state job website, www.kdsg.gov.ng www.kdsg-job.com , suggests something positive might still come up, despite the ongoing retrenchment. And mind you, the teachers recruitment is also on hold for now, having concluded the interview last month. So, they might want to attend to everything (Civil Service Commission/MDAs, TSB) at once.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by yusufly: 7:53pm On May 14, 2021
For all this stage. People are to pray for success only, but we have to imform each other if their is any new information. Thanks alot.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by yusufly: 9:57pm On May 30, 2021
Pls. Help for update
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Emporio9: 12:23am On May 31, 2021
yusufly:
Pls. Help for update

No update for now, the government is silent

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.