Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170612 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Notifydamdam: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Emporio9:

No update for now, the government is silent
I pray this recruitment will not be canceled at last.
It's taking a long time, with little hopes.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hmmmm it's well with KDSG recruitment process.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wahala for who never move on!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Uspic:
Wahala for who never move on!
And u are still here to get updates

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Emporio9: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Notifydamdam:

The sorting of successful candidates for the teachers recruitment was done some days ago, I'm optimistic that other MDAs should be at that stage too, so please remain positive.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by angelicdrmd: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
From the last paragraph, it implies that some agencies or ministries may still call some from the suspended 2019 recruitment. That's the latest from The Governor's Facebook handle.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
KADUNA UPDATE: KDSG hires over 10,000 staff in last one year

Several agencies of the Kaduna State Government have since 2020 conducted various recruitment exercises for 10,000 staff. These include officers in the health, education and regulatory sectors. In March 2020, government had suspended the conclusion of the recruitment exercise launched in August 2019 to enable it to properly assess the fiscal impact of Covid-19.

Despite the uncertainty caused by Covid-19, the government has permitted its agencies offering the most essential services to refresh their teams with new staff, hence the preponderance of education and health on the current recruitment list. Given its commitment to provide 12 years of free basic education from Primary 1 to SS3, the KDSG is consistently recruiting teachers for its primary and secondary schools.

The Teachers’ Service Board has concluded interviews and other processes to hire 7,600 secondary school teachers.

Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital employed 283 new doctors, nurses and other essential staff in November 2020. This has allowed the teaching hospital to grow its roster of doctors to 191, from only 32 in 2015. With the 215 doctors in the State Ministry of Health, Kaduna State now has 406 doctors working in its public service.

The Ministry of Health has also recruited 1,064 persons, including 196 technical staff and 871 non-technical staff while 1,225 new staff have been injected into the Primary Health Care system.

At the tertiary level, the Kaduna State University (KASU) has also employed 159 staff since 2020. The College of Education, Gidan-Waya, has submitted a report on their recent recruitment process and is awaiting approval for the resumption of 388 new staff, including lecturers and other categories of personnel.

In the regulatory sector, the Kaduna State Water Services Regulatory Commission has hired 14 more staff.

As the Kaduna State Government proceeds with its policy of rightsizing the public service, it will continue to hire skilled and essential personnel. At its conclusion, the rightsizing exercise will establish any critical gaps that remain in the core civil service and the parastatals for skilled personnel. These could be filled by candidates that partook in the suspended recruitment exercise for the core civil service or any agency-specific recruitments as appropriate.

Signed

Muyiwa Adekeye
Special Adviser to the Governor (Media & Communication)
07 June 2021

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
quinn08:
KADUNA UPDATE: KDSG hires over 10,000 staff in last one year

Several agencies of the Kaduna State Government have since 2020 conducted various recruitment exercises for 10,000 staff. These include officers in the health, education and regulatory sectors. In March 2020, government had suspended the conclusion of the recruitment exercise launched in August 2019 to enable it to properly assess the fiscal impact of Covid-19.

Despite the uncertainty caused by Covid-19, the government has permitted its agencies offering the most essential services to refresh their teams with new staff, hence the preponderance of education and health on the current recruitment list. Given its commitment to provide 12 years of free basic education from Primary 1 to SS3, the KDSG is consistently recruiting teachers for its primary and secondary schools.

The Teachers’ Service Board has concluded interviews and other processes to hire 7,600 secondary school teachers.

Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital employed 283 new doctors, nurses and other essential staff in November 2020. This has allowed the teaching hospital to grow its roster of doctors to 191, from only 32 in 2015. With the 215 doctors in the State Ministry of Health, Kaduna State now has 406 doctors working in its public service.

The Ministry of Health has also recruited 1,064 persons, including 196 technical staff and 871 non-technical staff while 1,225 new staff have been injected into the Primary Health Care system.

At the tertiary level, the Kaduna State University (KASU) has also employed 159 staff since 2020. The College of Education, Gidan-Waya, has submitted a report on their recent recruitment process and is awaiting approval for the resumption of 388 new staff, including lecturers and other categories of personnel.

In the regulatory sector, the Kaduna State Water Services Regulatory Commission has hired 14 more staff.

As the Kaduna State Government proceeds with its policy of rightsizing the public service, it will continue to hire skilled and essential personnel. At its conclusion, the rightsizing exercise will establish any critical gaps that remain in the core civil service and the parastatals for skilled personnel. These could be filled by candidates that partook in the suspended recruitment exercise for the core civil service or any agency-specific recruitments as appropriate.

Signed

Muyiwa Adekeye
Special Adviser to the Governor (Media & Communication)
07 June 2021
Thanks for sharing with us
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2021
The http://www.kdsg-job.com/ recruitment website is finally shutdown. I guess the recruitment is now officially cancelled.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Emporio9: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
jeffsticky:
The http://www.kdsg-job.com/ recruitment website is finally shutdown. I guess the recruitment is now officially cancelled.

https://jobs.kdsg.gov.ng/ this is the right website to check for all KDSG recruitment
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2021
Emporio9:

https://jobs.kdsg.gov.ng/ this is the right website to check for all KDSG recruitment
Ok thank sir
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Donblaize: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
Notifydamdam:

Hello everyone, I've been following this thread for a while, just want to thank God and let you all know that I collected my appointment letter at KADIPA today, I was successful in recruitment exercise. I'm a 2020 applicant

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Danvjoe: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Donblaize:

Hello everyone, I've been following this thread for a while, just want to thank God and let you all know that I collected my appointment letter at KADIPA today, I was successful in recruitment exercise. I'm a 2020 applicant

Congratulations! Which position
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Donblaize:

Wow! This is great news. Congratulations I'm so happy for you sir. Success wishes as u start a new career with KADIPA.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Emporio9: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2021
Donblaize:

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Emporio9: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2021
Donblaize:

Congratulations Sir, I pray God blesses us all too

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by angelicdrmd: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Update on Kaduna State Water Corporation (KADSWAC): Like 2weeks ago KADSWAC sent email requesting for CV which was sent and last week they called for interview on Friday, which took place. So the head of the Corporation among other top officials were in presence and they assured everyone that attended that there should be news(getting appointment letter) before/by the end of the month. He will be communicating with the Governor for his approval, which he is hoping will be gotten, as the process has been a transparent one.
I pray other MDAs do same soon. It is seen that, the statement from the Governor's handle recently is true. Any MDAs wanting to recruit will be using the 2019 successful applicants.

FYI: The invitation mail may not be sent from the KDSG official mail as earlier done in the previous stages. But should surely indicate/reference the MDA sending the invite. It could be a personal mail as it happened with KADSWAC. Just so you shouldn't ignore it as scam.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
angelicdrmd:
Update on Kaduna State Water Corporation (KADSWAC): Like 2weeks ago KADSWAC sent email requesting for CV which was sent and last week they called for interview on Friday, which took place. So the head of the Corporation among other top officials were in presence and they assured everyone that attended that there should be news(getting appointment letter) before/by the end of the month. He will be communicating with the Governor for his approval, which he is hoping will be gotten, as the process has been a transparent one.
I pray other MDAs do same soon. It is seen that, the statement from the Governor's handle recently is true. Any MDAs wanting to recruit will be using the 2019 successful applicants.

FYI: The invitation mail may not be sent from the KDSG official mail as earlier done in the previous stages. But should surely indicate/reference the MDA sending the invite. It could be a personal mail as it happened with KADSWAC. Just so you shouldn't ignore it as scam.
Thanks for the update sir.
Success wishes as well with the appointment letter.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
KSTSB have release the list of successful candidates today for employment into Kaduna State Civil Service.
We should all be getting ready because we are next on the pipeline.
Best wishes to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by yusufly: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2021
Good morning to you all, pls. Is any body notice that the Civil service commission portal is not going? (kdsg-jobs.com) If there is any information pls. Update us. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by angelicdrmd: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
yusufly:
Good morning to you all, pls. Is any body notice that the Civil service commission portal is not going? (kdsg-jobs.com) If there is any information pls. Update us. Thanks
jobs.kdsg.gov.ng is the correct URL and the site is still up. You will still successfully login if you remember your login credentials correctly

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello everyone, I heard some persons have been called to send CV, I am among the few that did the last interview for "core civil service" is there any news from that angle as regards to employment?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by angelicdrmd: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Joeliki:
Hello everyone, I heard some persons have been called to send CV, I am among the few that did the last interview for "core civil service" is there any news from that angle as regards to employment?

Yea if the MDA you applied is doing recruitment, they will ask you to. Just it has happen with KADSWAC

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by engineerTDH: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmmmm...this recruitment is some how oo
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2021
So, is it now safe to conclude that the 2019 Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment process has come to an end - even without official statement to that effect?
Kaduna Government doesn't do well oh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dead and buried shocked shocked
K08:
So, is it now safe to conclude that the 2019 Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment process has come to an end - even without official statement to that effect?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
K08:
The Lord is our strength even as we wait patiently.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hmmmm it's almost 3yrs since we embarked on this recruitment process. Pls those close to the governor should pls inform him that we are still waiting for our appointment letters.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
No one has information and that even makes it more annoying.
jeffsticky:
Hmmmm it's almost 3yrs since we embarked on this recruitment process. Pls those close to the governor should pls inform him that we are still waiting for our appointment letters.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by engineerTDH: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2022
I heard, the recruitment process has been compromised..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Jeffy101: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
A company in the Health sector seeks a Medical Sales Representative to sell and promote our products in Zaria. If you live in Zaria and wish to apply, send an email to ginosvacancy@gmail.com. It's an urgent role! Strictly for those resident in Zaria.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Imagine KASUPDA advertising new job positions even when some of us applied for similar roles during 2019 recruitment. Does it mean the recruitment is null and void?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.