Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest (52557 Views)

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) / Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by solidmyk(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
specialmati:
they are ready to shoot anybody that do any protest now.this is just the beginning of next level.we warn some people but they said they want buhari. sit back at home ooh till 2023 we may have some reasonable people left.
Please Wise Man Kindly Specify What Made You Believe Your Preffered Candidate Would be a Better option.

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by tallfish145(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
They hailed Kanu and made him a fugutive. They hailed Fayose until the rock of Ekiti became pebles. They hailed Saraki and he became a political orphan. They hailed Atiku and he is still searching for INEC server. Now, they just hailed Sowore and see where their hailing has landed him. May we not be hailed by the wailers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by Newboss(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Obviously, this was drafted by illiterates.

They shouldn't because you can't? WTF
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by gazza07(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:
Now you want a revolution, and there are no ‘trees’ to stand with you.

Buhari till 3083 btw.
very deep bro. Very deep

Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Summary of demand:
Return Nigeria to a Social Welfare State.

Those demands are not worth standing in the sun for let alone getting tear gassed.
When they are ready to ask for return to regional government and amending the constitution to allow for referendum, then we can start talking.

For now, I just watch this on Tv.
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by HBB1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wallade:

What hard bargain are you talking:

You have come into the bargain with a clumsy approach and loaded demands that gives the government several excuses to dodge the demands.

In this kind of scenario, you should have few essential and important demands; 3 - 5 major demands that are within the capacity of the government to achieve.

Whatever works for you sir...
I have a good job in the abroad, and my life, at the worst, is going to be very comfortable.

Revolutions around the world have started due to more flimsy or incongruent things. What is most important is people getting tired and voicing out.

I think Nigerians should, whichever way...
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
THIS IS D DUMBEST REMARK AV HEARD DIS YEAR
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by Wallade(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
HBB1:

Whatever works for you sir...
I have a good job in the abroad, and my life, at the worst, is going to be very comfortable.

Revolutions around the world have started due to more flimsy or incongruent things. What is most important is people getting tired and voicing out.

I think Nigerians should, whichever way...

Strategies, Plans and Tactics win battles. Even when you are uncomfortable with a lot of things, you have to prioritise on the basis of scale of preference.

Nigerians can't have everything resolved at once.
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by Onyi4live(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Majority of Nigerians are really suffering. This has to stop. Suffering and smiling
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by Stillthebest: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Who voted for BUHARI first and second tenure Oloshos are more these days than before.
Yahoo boys on rampancy.
Kidnappings toping the list
Herdsmen killing on the high.
PHCN bills is estimated at their advantages.
Smuggling from Cotonou border is worst than before(if you were in badagry then and now you would know)

Education sector has never witnessed single policy(Gej even tried)
Aviation nothing
Security nil
Road network has no sugnifacr change.

Food security is worst...

Corruption fight is shadowy
On and On

Why exactly did people vote Buhari

RevolutionNow protest is DOA.. Their demands are cumbersome and not on point. It looks like a what a secondary school student drafted.
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Buhari till 3083 btw.

Your sarcasm is watery

People are not getting it... Edit your post
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Stillthebest:
Who voted for BUHARI first and second tenure Oloshos are more these days than before.
Yahoo boys on rampancy.
Kidnappings toping the list
Herdsmen killing on the high.
PHCN bills is estimated at their advantages.
Smuggling from Cotonou border is worst than before(if you were in badagry then and now you would know)

Education sector has never witnessed single policy(Gej even tried)
Aviation nothing
Security nil
Road network has no sugnifacr change.

Food security is worst...

Corruption fight is shadowy
On and On

Why exactly did people vote Buhari

RevolutionNow protest is DOA.. Their demands are cumbersome and not on point. It looks like a what a secondary school student drafted.

He rigged himself in there...

No one voted him
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Newboss:
Obviously, this was drafted by illiterates.l

They shouldn't because you can't? WTF

you seem to be the illiterate here
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by Isoduwa(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Buhari till 3083 btw.

We are too big a BIRD to being chased away from HIS OWN Nest

# BUHARI MUST GO
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by Donsege: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
nNEOo:

A simple explanation that even a layman can understand

I think it all or nothing, look at it this way,
If you don't want your child to study in a public university, don't hold a public office

If you don't want to be treated in a public hospital, don't hold a public post .

If you want to earn above professors,don't take up a public office.

Etc.
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by kechywillz(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
You and I know that protests in Nigeria can't yield anything positive instead lives will be sacrificed for nothing,me I wouldn't risk my life for a country that has been cursed with wicked leaders who don't value it's citizens life
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by comradewanle(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
The protest /revolution is a good idea, but shouldn't come from Sowore. He should be fuelling it underground not championing the protest. That's what I see as his mistake.
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by Smartwave: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
They hailed Kanu and made him a fugutive.
They hailed Fayose until the rock of Ekiti became pebles.
They hailed Saraki and he became a political orphan.
They hailed Atiku and he is still searching for INEC server.
Now, they just hailed Sowore and see where their hailing has landed him.
May we not be hailed by the wailers.
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by Altern8(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
u deserve all the best that life can offer and in my joy to read what u wrote I decree goodness and uncommon favour shall never depart from u in Jesus name, Amen..
Wow. Amen and thanks. I’m glad you resonate with this on such a fundamental level. I appreciate your kind words.
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by ajl: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
aaronson:
Regardless of this long list of demands, this was just a bad time to start this revolutionary movement, Not when we RELATIVELY peaceful with a stable economy. Sowore picked a wrong schedule for this movement.

Let's take a look at a recent mass protest (still on going by the way) in Hong Kong against the proposed extradition bill. That protest was quick to spiral out of control from mere protest into a revolutionary movement, this is why people are still on the streets of Hong Kong even after the suspension of the proposed Bill

Another scenario is that of France, where Macron hike the price for fuel, The protest turned to a yellow vest movement that kept occuring every weekend till the hike was reverted but the people still clamouring for Macron removal

Conclusion
Sowore could have concealed his revolutionary plans till a little uprising like fuel hike or workers strike or even End Sars protest to further take advantage of the situation turning it into his proposed revolutionary movement. Revolution just don't happen when peace and economic stability is thriving. He could be charged in court for Treason or even disturbing public peace.

Peace and economic stability? I laugh! Wait until Boko Haram and Fulani jihadist knock on your door. The tone of your comment already gave you away. Keep collecting your N30k.

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by wilroy: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mrshocker:
Sowore shouldn’t have run for presidency if he truly want to fight for Revolution as an activist and not Power hungry strategist After loosing presidential election. Went to seek the supports of the aggrieved Kanu and Shiite, probably some support from Atiku to form mega protest against the government. #whyNOW that you loose an election and very unwise of him to use his Political Party logo “AAC”........ #ignoreoppositionprotest

We truly need a revolution but politicians can’t lead the protests because of there political interest. NO NO NO

I'm just wondering where your brain is....if at the front side,then it's causing your eyes blurring cuz you can't see anything good coming.,if at the middle,them I'm sorry for you,but if at the back,then nothing is right about you...
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by yemight2776(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
The demands are very good and straight forward, I think Federal Government should look into it.

Check my signature
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by GoodGovernance: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wallade:

What hard bargain are you talking:

You have come into the bargain with a clumsy approach and loaded demands that gives the government several excuses to dodge the demands.

In this kind of scenario, you should have few essential and important demands; 3 - 5 major demands that are within the capacity of the government to achieve.

1. The growing insecurity in the nation is an issue

2. The rate of unemployment in the nation is another issue

3. The power-electricity challenge in the country is a presentable issue

4. The poor and inequitable development of the development of of the regions like sea ports. Why should the major functional port in Nigeria be Lagos ports? Why can't we develop the capacity of Port Harcourt and Calabar ports to receive and handle bigger vessels.

5. The poor roads and drainage infrastucture across the nation is another significant issue.

I have just given you 5 point demand that can be reasonably pushed with the government. That list of demands you initially generated are unrealistic.

God bless you.

Too much of maggi,spoils the stew undecided

Good governance can only be achieved by S.M.A.R.T demands.

Google is your friend ,for the meaning of S.M.A.R.T wink
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by Rollitout: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Say no to revolution

Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by luluman: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:

Buhari till 3083 btw.
This one na bigot o.
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by telleyway: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
jojothegreat:
After helping Buhari divide votes in the election,now you want revolution Lmao x10 grin

Or you gave your vote to the highest bidder instead of voting for your future?
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by Doyin2(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
yemight2776:
The demands are very good and straight forward, I think Federal Government should look into it.

Check my signature

So returning fuel price to 1999 era is straight forward?

I pray that you are not kidnapped before you know that removing death penalty is stupid. undecided
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by Icon79(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
#RevolutionNow

O pari

obembet:
#FreeSowore

- 12 million kids out of school
- daily kidnappings
- multidimensional poverty
- police brutality
- gross unemployment
- mismanaged economy
- religious discrimination

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by banio: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
aaronson:
Regardless of this long list of demands, this was just a bad time to start this revolutionary movement, Not when we RELATIVELY peaceful with a stable economy. Sowore picked a wrong schedule for this movement.

Let's take a look at a recent mass protest (still on going by the way) in Hong Kong against the proposed extradition bill. That protest was quick to spiral out of control from mere protest into a revolutionary movement, this is why people are still on the streets of Hong Kong even after the suspension of the proposed Bill

Another scenario is that of France, where Macron hike the price for fuel, The protest turned to a yellow vest movement that kept occuring every weekend till the hike was reverted but the people still clamouring for Macron removal

Conclusion
Sowore could have concealed his revolutionary plans till a little uprising like fuel hike or workers strike or even End Sars protest to further take advantage of the situation turning it into his proposed revolutionary movement. Revolution just don't happen when peace and economic stability is thriving. He could be charged in court for Treason or even disturbing public peace.

You are right bro.

Sowore would have used any other opportunity to start the rebelling or revolution. Even the death of Pa Fasoranti's daughter death could have been used as the hinge.
Maybe he would have done the self-immolation to give the protest a life and a force. But ....
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by AquariusRising: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
nNEOo:

I think it all or nothing, look at it this way,
If you don't want your child to study in a public university, don't hold a public office

If you don't want to be treated in a public hospital, don't hold a public post .

If you want to earn above professors,don't take up a public office.

Etc.

Exactly!

If you know you are a public office holder and so must educate your kids in public schools and give your family public healthcare, then you will strive to make Nigerian institutions world class.

Not this one that politicians have damaged all the sectors of the economy and now have the effontry to pay themselves multi millions of tax payers money that they use to educate and provide healthcare for their children abroad, while the tax payers children are condemned to no education and no healthcare!
Re: RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest by ajl: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
obembet:
#FreeSowore

- 12 million kids out of school
- daily kidnappings
- multidimensional poverty
- police brutality
- gross unemployment
- mismanaged economy
- religious discrimination

How did you miss this?

-Fulani herdsmen killings all over the country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option / Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.