Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) (60827 Views)

Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by damiloladuke: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Boko Haram insurgents reportedly attacked the Kalagari community, a border village in northern Cameroon near Nigeria and did the unthinkable to the women's ears in the village,

Reports have it that members of the deadly sect sliced off the ears of women, who apparently had been helping by passing information to the Cameroonian and Multinational Joint Task Force, set up to degrade the insurgency.

The women were part of a vigilante group set up by the community, but when the Boko Haram militia came, they outnumbered the local forces and dealt with their women, Cameroon-info reports.

Cameroon.-info.net that reported the latest brutality by the insurgents said they have stepped up their attacks in Cameroon in recent times. On June 9, 16 Cameroon soldiers were killed in an attack in the own of Darak, Logone and Chari district.

The attack was carried out by an estimated 300 Boko Haram fighters. Eight civilians were also wounded in the attack.

President Paul Biya has come under criticism, for keeping mute over the attacks on Kalagari and Darak.

Biya however sent a condolence message to his Nigerian counterpart, President Muhammadu Buhari over the attack last weekend in Nganzai district of Borno, in which at least 70 people reportedly died, including over 23 mourners.

The Boko Haram group had been known for all manners of bestial deeds, such as beheading victims, cutting their hands while pretending to enforce Sharia and burning homes of people.

More photos here

https://lailasnews.com/you-wont-believe-what-boko-haram-did-to-womens-ears-in-cameroon/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by PoliteActivist: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why won't I believe it? They've done much worse.
*The original title was "You won't believe what Boko Haram did to women's ears"

*I'm FTC and I'm not even making any noise about it. It's like I hardly even notice. Not all these people that will be shouting FTC! FTC!! I am just cool and collected, like it's no big deal. You don't see me bragging and giving shoutouts to all ma niggaz. I am FIRST TO COMMENT!! Not second, not third, the VERY FIRST TO COMMENT, and I'm not even calling attention to it. People wondering what gave me the insight, the dexterity, yet I'm just like "no biggie".

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
shocked

Which ear will they now use to hear gossips?

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by fayomim: 12:31am On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Jayslicky: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Amuocha: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Herdsmen

Peter should have just fixed it sef sad

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by bolt000(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Nawa.. their reach is getting out of hand.
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Corrosiveman(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Jihad must continue

Allah is Gay

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by AroleOduduwa2: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Fulani has launched full jihad in West Africa.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Sellfish(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2019
It is well sha

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by naijaboy756: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2019
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Lusard(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2019
angry

I see no women there.
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by gambia(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2019
Religion of peace grin

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Dottore: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Lusard(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2019
naijaboy756:
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit
Men must chop. grin

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Ovisthanks(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Nawa (∩_∩)
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by modsfucker: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2019
gambia:
Religion of peace grin

You mean the US 29 shootings?

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Ovisthanks(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Joshmodest(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Why did the government allow old women like this to engage in vigilante activities , don't they have men .
So the men balance in thier houses , and sent the women to have thier ears cut , by those heartless people called boko Haram ....
This Nwa amaikpe is a very weird guy , he takes unserious issues seriously and takes serious issues lightly !
I'm happy he is back tho !

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2019
So bad
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Jordan97: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2019
10 Unbelievable Crimes Of The Real James Bond
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-crimes-of-the-real-james-bond.html

10 Extremely Valuable Lost Treasures Yet To Be Found
https:///2019/01/10-extremely-valuable-lost-treasures-yet-to-be-found.html

10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial
https:///2019/01/10-disturbing-stories-of-people-who-attended-their-own-burial.html

Top Ten Greatest Men That Ever Lived
https:///2018/11/top-ten-greatest-men-that-ever-lived.html

Top 10 Everyday Foods That Can Kill You
https:///2018/12/top-ten-everyday-foods-that-can-kill-you.html
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by naijaboy756: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2019
Lusard:

Men must chop. grin
evil chop
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2019
Lusard:
angry

I see no women there.
what's ur problem
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Automatic3444(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2019
OP U mean Fulani herdsmen did this? grin
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Lusard(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2019
LINTUNE:
what's ur problem
u call those ones women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt / "AK47 & Bullets" SMS: How Would You Explain Your Innocence? / Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.