Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,780 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee (14093 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Islie: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wale Elegbede

One of the cabinet nominees of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State, Mrs Abolaji Dada, has told the 16-man screening ad hoc committee of the Lagos State House of Assembly that she does not have access to her West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) certificate.

Fielding questions from members of the committee on Friday, Dada, who is the ninth nominee to be screened, said she sat for WAEC in 1984 and that no certificate was issued in that particular year.

The nominee was a former Executive Secretary of Apapa Local Government and also one of the 25 nominees forwarded to the parliament by the executive.

She said: “I had my WAEC exam in a government school so I felt it would not be difficult to access it, but I eventually made efforts to retrieve my certificate when the need arose but was told that my school’s data was not captured.

“My claim can be verified, 1984 WAEC certificate for my school was not accessible.”

Dada, however, canvassed that certain revenue generating functions should be shed off from the state to the local government to enhance the capacity of the councils.

She also stressed that if eventually posted to the Ministry of Education as her assigned portfolio, she would work at “restoring civic education in the primary school curriculum so as to make the pupils patriotic, well behaved and well-mannered in the society.”

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/08/lagos-cabinet-i-cant-access-my-waec-certificate-sanwo-olus-nominee-tells-screening-cttee/

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by inoki247: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
ehn ehn aw much b Waec Scratch Card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Oche211(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
inoki247:
ehn ehn aw much b Waec Scratch Card
No result to even check.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Unigrad: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Things dey happen for this country ooo.

12 Likes

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Blue3k(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Your replacement will have it. Find it when your ready if there's a next time.

8 Likes

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by kings09(m): 2:01am On Aug 04, 2019
It's no surprise.

Afterall, buhari no get certificate n he rules the largest black country in d world

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Oooops: 3:18am On Aug 04, 2019
Don’t worry yourself, Even your president doesn’t have one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by neoclassical: 3:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Does it mean she didn't attend higher Institution, as you cant be admitted into any University or Polytechnic without SSCE result? Yet she wants to be Commissioner for Education. I fear who no fear this country.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Harrynight(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin

How do people confidently be vying for public offices when they know they don't have the needed credentials for the post?

Over times we heard of this same issue of not having a wace certificate and u relax while ur aiming higher.

Btw, na JAGABAN asslicker so no cause for alarm

4 Likes

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Lexusgs430: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gutter don carry am go ......................

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Chisaedhor: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Judolisco(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Our leaders no dey go university again Why say na only waec certificate dem dey tender

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by opalu: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Okay na
Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
It is very irritating to see that most of our leaders/politicians have little or no certificate at all, who is the idiot that drafted the constitution stating minimum of waec for critical and important appointment/positions while graduates with excellent results struggle to get a 30k per month stipend, nonsense and ingredient.

4 Likes

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
no surprise here. he is a member of the party of the certificate less.

ministry of education without certificate? things dea happen for this country o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Raphaelmary(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
no waec and this hanty wan go ministry of education shocked

local man is speechless cry

2 Likes

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by omoadeleye(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Is it password protected?

2 Likes

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by jrusky(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Let her go back to her secondary school or she should head to waec office they must be able to get her a copy of it I'm sure but if the waec people has destroyed old results sheet then waec has big case to answer because issue like this can't keep coming up all the time with no proper solution. All these has to end

2 Likes

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Lamasta(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
How did we get to this stage as a country? Is it now that she was nominated to become a commissioner she knew she cannot access her certificate abi what kind of thing is this
Local man is just angry at the way governance is run in his alma mata cool

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by yinkus6750(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
She never said she didn't sat for the exam.
She only can't get the original certified from waec.
Definitely she attended tertiary institution with statement of result from the school, not from WAEC.

2 Likes

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by omolakaka(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
We don hear,take a bow and go grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by oginga: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
If it's true then WAEC have questions to answer. She should sue the hell out of them.

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by amazon14: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Most of Nigeria politicians are illiterate.

What nonsense
Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by codedguy1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
neoclassical:
Does it mean she didn't attend higher Institution, as you cant be admitted into any University or Polytechnic without SSCE result? Yet she wants to be Commissioner for Education. I fear who no fear this country.

You will surprised she did and will also not be able to find her certificate.

Na today!
Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Dreadful: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
It is very irritating to see that most of our leaders/politicians have little or no certificate at all, who is the idiot that drafted the constitution stating minimum of waec for critical and important appointment/positions while graduates with excellent results struggle to get a 30k per month stipend, nonsense and ingredient.
That constitution was drafted by the fulani ruling class to favor their kinsmen knowing fully well they hardly go to school atleast a minimum of SSCE can do and you see their brothers in high political offices. That's why you see street urchins and touts in the Senate and house of reps and as well in the States houses of assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by mankand(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
She should submit picture of her with her school mates as proof. Yes our president started it

3 Likes

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Solsix(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
No need to worry it's normal thing for this regime
Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by DameB(f): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
So if an employee tells you the same thing will you accept?
So what did waec do that whole year, if they made people sit for exams but didn't issue satifikayt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens After One Month / Shasa Market Crisis: Traders Express Displeasure Over Release Of Suspects / President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.